Author has written 1 story for Guardians of Ga'Hoole.
Hello everyone! This is leontopithecusrosalia, as you may have guessed, but you can just call me Tamarin for time's sake. I'm part of the Harry Potter, Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Hunger Games, Divergent, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Frozen, How to Train Your Dragon, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Indiana Jones, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Warriors, Michael Vey, and NCIS fandoms. I will not tell you if I am writing a story until I've finished the first five chapters, at least, but you can count on that if I do write a fanfic, it will probably fit in one of the above categories.
Anyway, ten things you should know about me...
1. I am Christian.
2. I love instrumental music. No idea why :P
3. I cannot read one book at a time.
4. I cannot simply write one story at a time, either.
5. Even though my room often looks like a cyclone has recently been through it, I do a lot of story planning before I actually start writing. I actually have several documents of unfinished outlines.
6. I'm going into ninth grade. That's fun, right?
7. I'm one of the biggest procrastinators I know, but if I get really excited about something, I could do it all day.
8. I'm big on animals, the environment, and ancient history. I could probably rant about conservation for a good few hours if you'd let me.
9. I wrote for Atalanta on Bring Them to Their Knees. For those of you who may be interested, it's a Hunger Games fanfiction where each person submits a tribute and writes a few chapters from their character's point of view. It's a lot of fun, and I recommend you read it. Not because I'm in it, but because there are a ton of truly talented authors involved. Link here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8235765/1/Bring-Them-to-Their-Knees
10. My dream is to become a zoologist, marine biologist, ethologist, veterinarian, and author. IT WILL ALL HAPPEN! I'd also like to visit Greece, Rome, and Egypt.
I think I'll put my favorite quote here, which I find quite appropriate.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
In the Works...
Hogwarts House: Slytherin Pride!
Bender: Water Bender :D
Race (Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit): Elf
Path(Kane Chronicles): Animal Charmer/Water Elemental
Godly Parent: Athena
Fanfiction: Because 87% of all original endings suck.
Fanfiction: Because 95% of all plot twists are either predictable or stupid.
Fanfiction: Because my favorite characters always die.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes evil deserves to win.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes authors just don't know which of their own characters go together best.
Fanfiction: Because most authors aren't willing to write multiple versions of their stories just so we can see every possibility that arises.
Fanfiction: Because all stories shouldn't have an ending; there should always be another adventure.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes there's no one your age and gender who you can relate to.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes you want to be in that story yourself.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes you have no other way to express the ideas in your head.
Fanfiction: Because it's an escape.
Unsafe External Link