Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter.
Updated: 27th September 2013
Just updated to announce that I'm back writing and updating. Broken Spell is now complete after a long pause due to my self imposed hiatus. I will be starting a much lighter and humorous story right after before my next multi-chapter AU story The Second Prophecy. Please forgive me...I hope to make it up to you guys and gals who support this site. -Z
A little about me:
2. I only read canon pairing or implied canon pairing even in AU Stories which I also love. For some reason I cannot enjoy stories with those weird/forced ships (yes you know the ones).
3. I have only written Ron/Hermione stories so far and I will continue to do so until I get them out of my system.
4. I prefer romance to angst in my HP stories (there was not enough in the books and movies). I do not mind a bit of angst but I have read (or tried to read) some stories where the angst was so overdone that it becomes a bit comical and farcical.
5. I promise to review stories as much as I can as I really do appreciate what it means to the authors.
6. It's annoying for me when stories are not completed. Really. I know it's not easy but why write 40 chapters and then stop. Wouldn't it be better to end at some point and then continue in another story or a sequel? I promise to complete all my stories one at a time before tackling another one.
7. I welcome all reviews, comments and suggestions on my stories (whether good, bad or in between). I also promise to reply to all my reviewers whenever I can.
Discovery: This was my first story published in February 2012. It was a great step into the unknown for me and the start of something really really good.
Mental Match: This story was complete on the 31st August 2102. I truly wish to thank all those readers who supported me and this story over the five months it took to complete. Writing is so much easier when you guys are behind me all the way.
I would like to sincerely thank all those readers who submitted this story for the Romione Awards 2012 on Tumblr. Mental Match was nominated for: Best AU, Best Romance, Best Ron. I am truly honored and humbled (and a bit surprised to tell the truth). To be on the same list with all those gifted and wonderful authors is more than enough encouragement to keep doing this.
Show me: My very first one-shot which I enjoyed writing, but to be honest I prefer the longer stuff.
One and Only: Another one-shot on a subject which I have always thought about long and hard.
Broken Spell: Just completed. It's a...wait for it...a R/Hr angst/romance story set in Canon post Hogwarts. Gasp! I am not a great lover of angst but after reading some really forced stuff out there, I made it a personal challenge to write one myself.
New stories in planning or being written:
Only with You: A new light/humorous chaptered story which will follow Broken Spell.
The Second Prophecy: This is a new AU story currently being planned. Yes I know some of you do not like AU stories but all the best Canon story-lines have been done to death and I just prefer to write something fresh if the story line is good enough.
The Long Way Home: A new darker story being planned.