Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter.
Updated: 13th November 2016
For the few of you who follow my stories...yes I am still alive and well AND I have actually started a new multi chapter story "The Second Prophecy" which I had planned for quite a while. Crazy me! This is an AU story which spans between the muggle and magic worlds. It’s in four parts and will combine fluff, drama, action and romance. I also do promise to complete this story and to periodically update my moments story “Only with You”. My profile below has also been updated so take a look if interested.
A little about me & my thoughts:
1. I am a Harry Potter Fan first and foremost. I also read a lot of other stories but I have only written Ron/Hermione stories so far and I will continue to do so until I get them out of my system. When I joined this site I soon realized that this ship was one of the most understated and that Ron, who is my favorite character was one of the most disliked so I feel it it my personal duty to continue writing this pair in order to keep this ship alive and well.
K2. I prefer longer multi chapter stories to one-shots but in recent times I have come to realize that there are not enough new stories of my favorite pair that really grab my attention and that are truly worthy of a long good read. I can only hope that my stories help fill the void to other lovers of my OTP.
3. I only read canon pairing or implied canon pairing even in AU Stories which I also love. For some reason I cannot enjoy stories with those weird/forced ships (yes you know the ones). I have tried to read a few but become disheartened with the inevitable and horrible story lines that are forced on the reader. I cannot understand why authors cannot write a non canon ship without completely making a mess of the rest of the characters in order to justify their story.
4. I prefer romance to angst in my HP stories (there was not enough in the books and movies). I do not mind a bit of angst but I have read (or tried to read) some stories where the angst was so overdone that it becomes a bit comical and farcical.
5. I promise to review stories as much as I can as I really do appreciate what it means to the authors.
6. It's annoying for me when stories are not completed. Really. I know it's not easy but why write 40 chapters and then stop. Wouldn't it be better to end at some point and then continue in another story or a sequel? I promise to complete all my stories one at a time before tackling another one.
7. I welcome all reviews, comments and suggestions on my stories (whether good, bad or in between). I also promise to reply to all my reviewers whenever I can.
Discovery: This was my first story published in February 2012. It was a great step into the unknown for me and the start of something really really good.
Mental Match: This story was complete on the 31st August 2102. I truly wish to thank all those readers who supported me and this story over the five months it took to complete. Writing is so much easier when you guys are behind me all the way. Mental Match was nominated for: Best AU, Best Romance, Best Ron. I am truly honored and humbled (and a bit surprised to tell the truth).
Show me: My very first one-shot which I enjoyed writing, but to be honest I prefer the longer stuff.
One and Only: Another one-shot on a subject which I have always thought about long and hard.
Broken Spell: My most recent story completed. It's a...wait for it...a R/Hr angst/romance story set in Canon post Hogwarts. Gasp! I am not a great lover of angst but after reading some really forced stuff out there, I made it a personal challenge to write one myself.
Only with You: A new light/humorous chaptered story which will be updated in between my current story...promise.
The Second Prophecy: This is a new AU story currently being written and published. Yes I know some of you do not like AU stories but all the best Canon story-lines have been done to death and I just prefer to write something fresh if the story line is good enough.