Poll: okay which story of mine do you like? and when should i post A reaper or An angel? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Soul Eater, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Slender, and Misc. Books.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'm Lovesmoerthan1anime call me Love-San, or Ai-San I'm also on YouTube and deviant art as Lovesmorethan1anime!
Age: I'm here right that's all that matters anyway! but I'm young!
Hair: Short black hair with blonde highlights! well they're streaks.
Tokyo mew mew
Ouran High Host Club
and a whole lot more that I can't remember
Manga I've read:
Ouran Host club
soul eater not!
shugo Chara encore!
Hobbies: reading manga or books. watching anime! drawing! painting! txt friends! and sit at home!!!!
Quotes for day.
I'm not Emo you're just happy!
REMEMBER WHEN ..
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I am calm, so I MUST not have an opinion. (So NOT TRUE)
That was the list if u HATE stereotypes paste this to your profile and bold the ones u are
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies You love jeans. (Totally)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.(rarely)
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're part of the 2 percent who hasn't, post this in your profile.
If you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
-If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
-If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile
-Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
-99.5 percent of teenagers and kids have a myspace and are literally addicted, if you are the 0.5 who thinks myspace is a dumb way to make friends,relationships,etc. post this onto your profile.
-A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
-92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb war with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
A true friend is someone who will try to answer the "eraser bits" question and have a long conversation about it. A friend is someone who won’t say anything when you cry for no reason, but will start sobbing just to help you cry. A friend is someone who will do what is best for you, even when you don't want them to intervene for your personal safety. If you have a true friend, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
Check this out...I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Got a problem with me?
98% of teens would be dead if Twilight said breathing wasn't cool. Post this if you are apart of the 2% laughing.Post this on your profile to make someone smile!95% of teenagers would panic if they saw Edward cullen on top of a 10-story building about to jump, copy and paste this into your profile if you're one of the 5% who brought a chair, popcorn and shout, "DO A FLIP!"95% of teenagers would panic if they saw Zac Effron on top of a 10-story building about to jump, copy and paste this into your profile if you're one of the 4% who bought popcorn or one of the 1% who pushed him off but then got annoyed as he somehow survived to make another high school musical movie.
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
B: Loves people
C: A good kisser
D: Makes people laugh
E: Has gorgeous eyes
School for 12 years, College for 4 years, Work until you die.. Great.
Sometimes I wish I could be like the white crayon in the box. That way, no one would ever use me.
I don't smoke, there are cooler ways to die.
There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "us" in trust, and "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.
Oh so you can join the army when your 16, but you have to be 21 to drink?
If 2012 does begin to happen ..We'll just have Kanye interrupt it
And then God created Saturn ..and he liked it, so he put a ring on it.
People say you can't live without love.. I think oxygen is more important XD
The guy who discovered milk, what the hell was he doing with the cow?
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger and say, "Bite me!"
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Perfect men are only fictional.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is man's way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Remember: Some people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot --Some parts are missing.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
50 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
60. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
She's the kind of best friend that, if my house was on fire, she'd be making s'mores and hitting on the firemen.
One Day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
More Things I will not do while at Hogwarts:
1. I will not skip down the hall singing "I'm off to see the Wizard" when told to go to the headmaster's office.
2. I will not draw mustaches, glasses, scars, devil horns, or other paraphernalia on the paintings in Hogwarts while their subjects are sleeping. They do not find it amusing.
3. I will not bring fortune cookies to Divination class. It does not count for extra credit.
4. I will not bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination class. It also does not count for extra credit.
5. I will not follow potion instructions in reverse order “to see what happens.”
6. I will not accept anything edible from a Weasley. Especially if it is offered with a compensation for any damages.
7. I will not point to Harry Potter’s scar and ask if his Voldy senses are tingling.
8. I will not organize a witch burning. Even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
9. I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force.”
10. I will not insist in Transfiguration class that the Easter Bunny is Jesus’ Animagus form.
11. I will not give a "Chosen by whom, actually?" shirt to Harry Potter for Christmas.
12. I will not lock the Gryffindors and Slytherins in a room and take bets on who will come out alive.
13. I will not start a betting pool on the fate of this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, as it is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
14. I will not hand out shirts that say “Potter 6, Voldemort 0.”
15. I will not throw water at Umbridge to see if she will melt. She won't.
16. I will not use detention with Umbridge to write "Told you I was hardcore!" on my hand.
17. I am not allowed to ask pureblood students things like, “If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?”
18. I will not tell Professor Snape he needs to go to his "Happy Place."
19. I will not enchant the telescopes on the Astronomy Tower to display non-existent constellations during O.W.L. exams.
20. I will not imitate Steve Irwin while in Care of Magical Creatures class, even if I have the best fake Australian accent.
21. I will not tell the teachers that they cannot assign homework, as we do not actually go home during the school year to do it.
22. When being interrogated by a member of the staff, I will not wave my hand and say ‘These are not the droids you are looking for’.
23. I will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make. Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions.
24. I will not charm the suits of armor to perform a rendition of ‘Knights of the Round Table’ for the Christmas feast.
25. I will not claim my X-files tapes are ‘Auror training videos’.
26. I will not make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
27. I will not sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
28. I will not teach Peeves Paintball.
29. I will not douse Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak in lemon juice to see if he turns visible while standing near the fire in the Common Room.
30. I will not change the password to the Prefects' bathroom to ‘Makes getting clean almost as fun as getting dirty’.
31. I will not yell ‘Believe it… or not’ after any of Dumbledore’s speeches.
32. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
33. I will not start Herbology class by singing the theme song of ‘Attack of the Killer Tomatoes’.
34. I will not add ‘according to the prophecy’ to the end of every sentence in Divintation class, just to raise my grade.
35. I am not to tell Muggleborn first years that Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Bean taste best when eaten a handful at a time.
36. I will not sing ‘Defying Gravity’ during Quidditch practice.
37. I am not to tell Nearly Headless Nick that he would lose his head if it wasn’t attached. That is just cruel.
38. I am not allowed to sing "Holding Out For A Hero" whenever Harry Potter enters the room.
39. I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his ‘time of the month’.
40. I will not draw an H on Percy Weasley's forehead.
41. The Giant Squid is not to be referred to as ‘My Lord Cthlulhu’, nor will I sacrifice first years to it on the new moon
42. First years are not play toys. I may not teach the Giant Squid to fetch them.
43. I will refer to Professor Snape by his proper name. He does not enjoy being called ‘Snookums’... neither does he respond favorably to ‘Sev’, ‘Snapey-Poo’ or ‘Debbie’.
Father:"You’re in big trouble Miss!"
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Roses are red,
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20:And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
Read it without your tongue getting twisted...
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Granny, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Bitch drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kicks his ass
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the Hell out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME"
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
«FRIENDS: Will take you to buy a pregnancy test
«BEST FRIENDS: Will stand right next to you screaming "NAME IT AFTER ME!"
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say. "I'm sorry she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evily and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him
Maka Is In A Boy Band!
Status: not complete/ working on chapter 8
Rating: T for Safety and for minor swearing.
Chapters : 7 so far.
Pairing: MakaxJake, MakaxJack, TsubakixDamien, Black*StarxPattyxMale!Chrona, one sided KidxMaka, SoulxLiz. then maybe KidxMale!Chrona.
Status: not complete/ working on chapter 2
Rating: M for lots of swearing, and lots of lemons.
Pairings: OcxOc, maybe MakaxOc, or KidxMaka.
here's links to my story Maka is in a boy band !
Chapter one ; Jack's and Jake's hair style http://blingee.com/blingee/view/112151398--ANIME-BOY-
Damien's hair style https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YBXstQ6FSFM/T3i3Pk105OI/AAAAAAAAACE/Vi_h15MZW8I/s360/422f.gif
Damien's outfit https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-aH33-ryu5CU/T3o21On3MfI/AAAAAAAAADE/4A0OOlx23W8/w70-h130-n-k/gyjyt.jpg
Jack's outfit https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-pnRi1G1NeX4/T3o20GYueQI/AAAAAAAAAC8/SR-IZ_eks_U/w86-h183-k/hrthrt.jpg
Jake's outfit https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ABBM18FVVrw/T3o21bhTB_I/AAAAAAAAADM/vv_vhH5lFuo/w105-h245-k/fjyrthrt.jpg
Maka's outfit https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-4fUgjyETgxM/T3o2tW0VOUI/AAAAAAAAACU/3owfeCOqgdw/w104-h230-k/fhnjgf.jpg
Bye Bye!!!!! >.
Unsafe External Link