Author has written 5 stories for Shugo Chara!.
Hello there. I am Noir Chandler, Author wannabe.
I've just turned thirteen and I am finally able to join Fanficiton. Hoping that this account will help me improve my writing skills and to be able to update under a certain deadline, I've been thinking about joining for a year. Now that I'm old enough to be a member, I hope to make Fanfiction of decent(maybe even excellent) quality so as to help me a bit in story-writing experience.
Please note that I am still a newbie at making stories, so please do not expect them to be as good as some others. Though I will try my best to make it satisfying to the readers' hungry minds. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated and any other comments(as long as it is appropriate) is alright as well.
I do hope I will be able to make good enough fanfics.
THINGS ABOUT LITTLE ME:
an artist(have about thirty sketchpads full of my doodles and concept sketches. Don't judge me)
- a bookworm(I have a cozy mini-library in my room full of novels)
- just beginning to try making stories
- a thirteen year old that is obsessed with animal drawings(that comprises 90% of all my drawings)
- a huge fan of Warriors, an interesting feral cat series made by Erin Hunter
- a girl who spends 3/4 of her time at home(walking seems so...tiring)
- okay with gays, but not with gay marriage(I have no idea why...)
- lazy(if it involves walking, I probably won't join the activity)
- hoping to become a famous author with a few "best-seller" books(I'm doing it because it's my passion. Though money is also a reason...)
- striving to be an animator
- an amateur violinist
- addicted to drawing/sketching(I suppose you've noticed that...)
- slightly deranged (but only when I'm bored...Which I always am..)\
- somewhat religious...in a way...I guess
I am not:
- a fan of horror films(I can't handle that kind of thing.."
- a fan of parties(of any sort...)
- a people person
- good at speaking my native tongue(I am terrible in Tagalog...And yet I'm okay in Japanese)
- an experienced writer(But I will be...)
- quite sure that life actually has a purpose(Yeah, I've been thinking about that since I was 3)
- a fan of life(life is boring me right now...)
- emo. I never was and I NEVER will(just cause I think of life in that way means nothing...)
- a fan of bullying(Got bullied when I was 4. I eventually got fed up and kicked my tormentor in a very...delicate.. part)
Places I'm usually at on the Internet:
- Warrior Cats RPG website
Quotes I LIVE By:
- Steven Weinberg
“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
- Oscar Wilde
“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”