Author has written 48 stories for X-Men, Jem, Firefly, and X-Men: The Movie.
Last updated December 2011
I have stories posted in three fandoms: X-men, Firefly, and Jem.
First, I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to leave a review of one of my fics. Somehow getting a review makes everything better.
Each multi-chapter fic I've posted on ffnet has been completed; I have no incomplete fics. Here's some brief info on each of my fics:
In the X-men fandom, I have several fanfics. My fics are either based off of the characters as they appear in X-men: The Animated Series (XTAS), or are based on the movie X-men: First Class.
X-men First Class Fics:
In First Class, my fics all explore different aspects of the Azazel/Riptide pairing. Most of the fics are one-shots and can be read in any order, with the exception of "Act Nine: The Kingdom" which is the sequel to "Riptide in Eight Acts". My Azazel/Riptide fics are:
- Mouthing Off
- Riptide in Eight Acts, and the sequel Act Nine: The Kingdom
- The Probe
- Hidden Gifts
- Crystal Ball
- A Business Transaction
- Seven Days
- Two Halves
Check out LiveJournal - we have a whole community devoted to Azazel/Riptide:
Like I said, all of these Azazel/Riptide fics are one-shots (except for "Riptide in Eight Acts" and "Act Nine: The Kingdom"), but a few of them do follow an order and can be read in sequence if you'd like. The sequence would be:
- A Business Transaction
- Hidden Gifts
- Crystal Ball
XTAS - Shorter Fics:
- My Year of the Tiger - The X-men are facing a very difficult year. Jubilee blogs about it as she tries to work out what is happening.
- Set Them Free - Rogue decides to face the reality of her relationship with Gambit. She can't touch him. Isn't it time to let him go so he can find someone else?
- Pride - Jean Paul and Bobby, along with several other X-men, go to Pride Day.
XTAS - Longer Fics:
- Election Day - This fic details the X-men and the rest of mutantkind coming together on Asteroid M to determine whether or not to avert a war with humanity. Romy, along with glimpses of my other usual pairings
- Captive Hearts - The X-men are imprisoned, not by FOH but by a "kinder" government that is being pressured to keep mutants off the streets. The male X-men are separated from the women on their team, which is causing much angst. Romy, Jott, RoLo, Bobby/JP, and Carly/Hank
- Parallels - X-men must fight back as a team, as FOH grows very powerful. Lots of pairings: eventual Iceman/Northstar, Storm/Wolverine, Rogue/Gambit, Jean/Cyclops. This fic is a something of re-write of my longer, original trilogy (below) “X-men: Friends of Humanity”. Well, maybe not a re-write and more like just a different take on similar circumstance.
XTAS - The Trilogy
In this trilogy, the X-men must deal with a world where FOH has taken over. We experience the lives and loves of the X-men over the years as they battle for their lives. My usual pairings are here: Jott, Romy, RoLo, Bobby/JP. The books of the trilogy in order are:
- X-men: Friends of Humanity
- The Heavens Open
The formatting on my X-men trilogy has been hosed up for a while, so I am beginning the process of going through chapter by chapter to make the formatting easier on the eyes. Given that the trilogy has about 735,000 words and dozens of chapters, this is taking longer than I would like though.
Finally, I wrote a few love scenes for "Parallels" that are up on adultfanfiction.net. Here is the link to my page on that site:
- Under Their Skin -- a multi-part fic that centers around Zoe/Wash's relationship, though the rest of the crew play important roles too.
- Hanging in the Balance -- a brief one-shot that looks into what might happen if Wash and Zoe were to have that baby and leave Serenity.
- Treasure -- a multi-part fic that features the crew struggling to stay in the air despite a 'verse-wide economic collapse. Zoe/Wash and Simon/Kaylee 'ships.
- Small Solace -- a brief look at Zoe, post-movie, as she reflects on a conversation she once had with Wash
- Taking Care -- a brief fic featuring Wash and Zoe making a trip to his home planet
- Gradually -- another brief fic with Zoe reflecting on when and why she began to like Wash
- Rich and Full-Bodied -- Zoe and Wash hit a major roadblock when pursuing one of their dreams
- Anniversary -- Shortly after their own marriage, Zoe and Wash visit her parents on the occasion of the elder couple's 30th anniversary
- Passages -- Zoe and Wash visit her mother, and Zoe comes to a painful decision
First, I have a series of stand-alone fics. Being stand-alones, they aren’t intended to be connected and you could just pick any one of them and start reading – but you could also go through them chronologically since they do naturally flow together well. I’ve listed them below in the order in which they take place. FYI, these fics do not contain any femmeslash:
- Friendship and Goodwill
- Video Madness
- Ready to Roll
- Wasabi Snake
- We Wish You a Misfits Christmas
Next, I have what I refer to as “the long series”. I really need to come up with a better name, but basically they are two long fics that take place after the end of the series and are partially narrated by Stormer. The second fic is the sequel to the first:
- Farewell to Life the Way We Knew It
- Survival of the Misfits
Additonally, I have two shorter fics that form a series which focuses on a relationship between Stormer and Roxy. These two fics are unrelated to “Farewell” and “Survival”.
And finally in the Jem world, I have some femmeslashy fics which are also stand-alones. You can read these one-shots in whatever order you please:
- Riding on a Song
- Something Is Missing
Thanks for reading!