Author has written 15 stories for Harry Potter, Beyblade, Naruto, Chronicles of Narnia, and Twilight.
So, the important things you should know about me (so you know what to expect from anything I write) are:
- The name's Cris. You're welcome to call me by it, or you can call me Mariam, whatever floats your boat. I don't mind.
- The age is 23. I've been in FF.Net since I was 13. Boy does time flies!
- The occupation is student. Medicine school. Not to brag, but it does mean that I might be slow with updates. Don't worry, I am fully committed to finishing everything I decide to upload from now on. I just can't make promises on how long I'll take, but bear with me.
- The nationality is mexican. That means my main language is spanish. However, I do believe I'm good enough at writing in english, but if you do spot any grammar mistakes, please, please tell me. It means a lot to me, because I'll probably not commit them again.
- The main fandom is Naruto. Yes. Naruto. I love it to pieces.
- The main character obsession is Yamanaka Ino. I adore her. It makes me sad she's just a side character and is often forgotten by Kishi, and is so underdeveloped, but I love her with a passion. So, anything I decide to write will most likely be either Ino-centric or Ino-related. And most of the stories I read as well. Yamanaka Ino is my queen. If I were a ninja, she'd be my goddess. Close second is Uchiha Sasuke, though. Gotta love a wounded boy. Yes, I know he's an ass. It's with profound shame (ha! as if) that I declare nothing he ever says or does would ever make me love him less.
- The maing pairings? I ship Ino with almost everyone. My OTP is ShikaIno, but that does not mean I dislike SaiIno or ShikaTema. I like almost every pairing in the fandom, but I'm fairly content with the canon pairings.
- The main issue? I DIG BONDS. I prefer to read stories about friendship than about romance. I ship brotps harder than otps.
- The way to contact me is through PM or tumblr. (yes, huge, HUGE Lionel Messi fangirl)