Hey. My name is Eri, for those who want to know. And I joined FanFiction because I wanted to. I'm female (obviously) and I don't intend to take much of your time with this little paragraph. As for favorites...as long as it's not too sappy and romantic, or has people just killing and cussing all of the time, I'm good with it. I'll try anything, so recommend stuff to me! If it's got a good plot, then I will most likely love it. Anyway...without further ado...my profile.
~The Update Corner: Hey! You! This is where you'll find out what I'm updating next!~
Just updated Hey Juliet! Coming up will be All of Me, and then Genesis!
[The Random Corner: Just a moment to pause and reflect upon how much free time I have...]
Part one of the 30 Song Challenge! ^_^
1. A song that makes you happy: Hey Juliet - LMNT
2. A song that makes you sad: 0330 - UKISS
3. A song you listen to when you're angry: Nervous Breakdown - Abingdon Boys School
4. A song that reminds you of some place: Hajimari no Hi - Suga Shikao
5. A song that reminds you of someone: Born this Way - Lady Gaga
6. A song that you want to sing to someone: Love & Truth - Yui
7. A song that you love but you don't know the words: Innocent Sorrow - Abingdon Boys School
8. A song that you can dance to: Dynamite - Taio Cruz
9. A song that you fall asleep to: Everytime we Touch (Slow) - Cascada
10. A song that you wake up to: The Lazy Song - Bruno Marz
^My FanFiction Corner: Summaries and Other Info!^
Genesis: The price to save Kurogane's life is steeper than Fai ever could have imagined. He is told that he must bear the next Dimensional Witch to take over after Yuuko is gone. Along with Kurogane, he is sent to Genesis - a peaceful land. There they find friends and work to make their relationship stronger. However, the land of Genesis is laced with hidden danger. Will Kurogane and Fai be able to safely have their children? Or will bearing the next Witch of Dimensions prove too much for the blonde?
Hey Juliet: Yukina fell in love with his stalker, Kisa, at first sight. Now through letters that he always begins with 'Hey Juliet', Yukina will attempt to make the pretty male fall in love with him. Can he do it? Or will Kisa prove to be more than he can handle?
Unsafe External Link