Author has written 7 stories for Mortal Instruments, Misc. Tv Shows, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Pokémon.
Hiya. My name is Syd. I have a tendency of tripping over nothing on a flat surface and I can fall upstairs. I like boys and lotion. Oh, and I eat like a pig. I'm a teenager, so I'm messy. I'm always either playing guitar, piano, or trumpet. Or learning drums from my papa. Or I have my head phones on blasting music on full volume, while reading or writing a song or story. I want to meet One Direction and marry Niall Horan!
Favorite Food: There's nothing I don't like
Favorite Song: White and Nerdy, Yoda, Mean, and Young, Wild, and Free
Favorite Thing to do in my free time Eat!!!
Favorite Book series: Mortal Instruments
Most awkward thing I've done: Everything I do is awkward
Worst Subject in School: English
Favorite Band: One Direction
Me: Hi, how are you
Stranger: Good, how are you?
Me: Good, how are you?
1. I look death in the face and laugh my butt off, because heartbreak hurts a lot worse.
2. Don't smoke, there are so many cool ways to die.
3. You know you had a good time when you can't twll your parents what you did.
4. Drink coffe. Do stupid things faster
5. Stupidity is not a crime, so let me go.
6. Manslaughter is still murder. Just 'cause you didn't mean to hit them in your car, doesn't mean they didn't die.
7. Do or do not there is no try.
Questions asked me today:
1.If you knew that this was your last day on earth, what would you do and why?
I would hug my friends and tell them I love them. I would do my best to get arrested, and kiss the boy I love. It just sounds fun to do.
2.If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?
I would go back to bed and sleep for twenty-four hours.
3.Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes, not even a second thought.
4. If you had a million dollers, what would you do with it?
I would give some to the church and charity. Then I would give some to my friend so could try to become a singer and actress. Then I would give some to my biological mother so she can support herself. Then I would pay OneDirection to play at a huge party I would throw.
5.If you had the chance to make your dream come true, or your best friend's comes true, who would you choose?
My friends, I'd do anything for any of my friends.
6. If someone had a gun to your head, and asked for your last words, what would you say?
Just keeping swimming.