Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
KIMJOYSU'S PROFILE PAGE, WELCOME!
Greetings, everyone. KimJoysu here. (Updated 8/25/2014)
Now, if you come to my profile page, it's likely you've read my only fanfiction; Protogenoi Army: A Whole New Life.
So, welcome. PJO fans and everybody. I'll give you some facts about me, for starters.
17 facts you should know about KimJoysu
1. I'm a girl.
2. I'm seventeen, and I'm a senior now. (Updated)
3. I'm Thai. Hello, fellow Thai readers.
4. I live in Bangkok, where the traffic is horrible and the sun burns my skin.
5. I can speak Thai, English, French, and a little bit of Korean.
6. I'm a Cassiopeia.
7. I write fanfics, as you can see.
8. I'm easy-going and carefree, so don't be afraid to PM me or complain anything. (About my fanfic, the too-long author note, etc.)
9. I admire Yuki Kajiura, Kalafina and FictionJunction. I recommend you to their godly music.
10. I'm a manga-addicted fangirl, so blame the freaking MangaFox if you find my update routine too unsatisfactory.
11. I'm obedient to anyone besides my mom, so if you PM me to update after a long while, there's a very likely chance I'll rush and finally get it done for you.
12. I'm a pacifist. I've never flamed anyone's work or argue with anyone here in FFN. But I can be pretty mean to someone I've decided to hate, too.
13. If I've disappeared for too long, go to MangaFox and nag me about it. I'll always be there, monitoring the discussions and heated debates. (Especially Naruto, lol)
14. Oh, forgot to mention. I go by the name KimJoysu in every website, even in chatrooms and apps in my phone.
15. I like books. The genres I pick are adventure, fantasy and comedy. Like PJO, Harry Potter, Inheritance, etc. But there are those times when I go paranoid any buy something like Romance and Teenage books. For example, I used to like Meg Cabot's books.
16. I have an account in FictionPress, too. Wanna check my other story? Sorry, it's romance, comedy, guys. There won't be Greek gods there. But check it out anyway?
17. I also just signed up for AuthorsTea. Haven't done anything there, though. But soon chapters will be up!
Mafia's Bad Boy:
All girls love bad boys, except Olivia. She loves nerds. Then, BOOM! She meets the infamous bad boy, Adrian Parker. He's a mafia's child, just like her. The problem? Their moms are best friends, and they've promised their children would get married. Worse problem? The two try to kill each other the first time they meet.
The door opened and a couple came in. The girl was blond and wore tight silver dress. And the guy…
"Wahhhhh! A ghost! Adrian, I'm so scared!" The girl screamed and threw her arms around him. Just so you know, that I'm-afraid-so-hold-me-please-darling trick was so out!
"Don't scream in my ears. Get off, you're so annoying. Hey, idiot, get out." Adrian pushed her away (He PUSHED her!) and turned to me. He told me to get out…
Son of a bitch! Can't you freaking see I'm holding the cake!?
"You think I want to be here? I so want to get out but I can't!" I shouted.
"I'll count to three. If you don't get out, I'll kick you out myself," Adrian said.
KICK me out? Heavens forbid, he kicks women!
"I can't get out because—Wah!"
I didn't finish my sentence because this freak pushed me to the door. And as soon as my hands stopped holding the table leg, the goddamned cake started to lean down towards Adrian.
"Adrian! The cake!" The blond girl warned him.
Almost immediately, Adrian pulled me back towards the cake. I guess he wanted to make me his shield because he was afraid it would fall down on him… Is this pimp really a man?
Three seconds later, the cake went back to its own post.
I went back to holding the prick.
I still couldn't leave the room.
Thanks a lot.
Read Mafia's Bad Boy at FictionPress!
Protogenoi Army: A Whole New Life SPECIAL
I've written special chapters for Protogenoi Army: A Whole New Life. They aren't posted here, though. That's why they're special.
How to get them? Easy. You just have to review. But your review must end with 5 or 0. These are what I've written.
1. Enemies, or best partners?
Summary: Lucilius and Wilhelmina, the two Generals who always argue with each other, are assigned a mission to catch a famous criminal that has fled to Earth, accompanied by Nevada. Will they succeed or mess up?
KimJoysu's comment; They're all my OCs. I wrote it so that people who miss Annabeth or Camp Half-Blood will see. Or it's just plainly my self-satisfaction.
2. Princess Vivienne Adelaide Encarnacion di Evans
Summary: I used to be a happy girl. I used to smile all the time and cry a lot. I used to think I was the luckiest and happiest girl in the universe. But all of that came to an end after a certain incident—the day I lost everything – Vivian Quella Hidden within the deepest depths of her heart, there lies the memory of her twisted childhood
KimJoysu's comment; Again, this is my OC. It's not that I don't support Percabeth, mind you. It's just that I'm content with all their moments Rick's shown us. So I tried for something different. And bingo. My adorable Vivian came to life. This is just her back story. But they're 20 pages long. Wow.
Note to self: I've decided that after some time, I'll post my work somewhere again. So everyone who wants to see but didn't get the chance can read them.
3. Rosamund Christina Vanderveer IV (coming soon)
KimJoysu's comment; this is still nonexistent in my computer. But as soon as I figure out the plot I'll try to get it started. Again, it should be somewhere between 15-20 pages Word. Look forward to it!
Favorite manga's of all time:
Naruto. One Piece. D.Gray-Man. Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Kuroshitsuji. Nisekoi. Soul Eater. Pandora Hearts. Etc.
There are many, many more. But some are just shoujos. And some I've dropped. Ex. Vampire Knight, Ao no Exorcist, Fairy Tail, Detective Conan, etc.
I can't focus on my porn, with all this real sex going all around me - Eli, No Strings Aattched
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt
Just kidding--People say this when they mean every word they said - Unknown author
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down - Oprah Winfrey
True friends stab you in the front - Oscar Wilde
Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything - Muhammad Ali
I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing - Neil Gaiman
NICE TO MEET YOU, EVERYONE!