Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Twilight, and Kane Chronicles.
By the way, any username suggestions for instagram? I suck at usernames, so S.O.S!!!!!!!!
HEY! Welcome to my overly awesome profile! For those of you that think my username(EllatheHarpy) is weird, well, who's username isn't strange? I am a HUGE PJ and KC nut and also love Maximum Ride, Ella Enchanted(my FAV book, btw), H2O:Just Add Water(awesome show!), and many more! As you've probably figured out by now, I am a BIG BOOKWORM! I absolutely LOVE reading:) I cannot wait until the end of the school year, I'm planning on taking a language class next year(maybe french) and wondering what I should learn. So, thxs for coming to my profile.
Let's see... Facts on me:
I LOVE Math, I know it's weird because everyone hates math, but I think it's fun(except for the hw) and my teacher is really cool.
I'm the kind of girl who can't really be mean to anyone, even the outcasts. I am really annoyed by some people, though.
Not many girls say this, but I'm not boy-crazed. Impossible, right? It's true, I think of them to be really annoying(no offence to those of you boy-crazed girls out there)
VERY HAPPY AND HYPER. I'm the happiest and jumpiest girl out there!
I HATE Language Arts. It irks(awesome word:) me and I don't understand it. But ya know what's weird? I'm in the advanced Language Arts class!
I talk A LOT. Hence, this talkative webpage:D
So now you guys know characteristics about me. You should also know that I hate people who assume things that aren't even true. Like this one girl in my 6th grade math class that I was one of those girls with a huge ego. She would ignore me and glare at me everytime I tried to talk to her. At the end of the year, we talked and now we're like best friends. Happy endings!
Oh, and one more thing: I love making emocons 0_0 0_o :) :D
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything flying out.
2. Gotten your head stuck between stair rails.
3. Broken a chair by leaning back on it.
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking.
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking.
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not.
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself.
8. Have looked at something for at least 10 min then realised it was in your hand.
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull.
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push.
11. Have actually believed someone when they said they knew how to make a love potion.
12. Have hit yourself in the process of hitting something else.
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs.
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave.
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair.
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth when trying to blow a bubble.
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else while you bit into it.
18. Have had your drink come out of your nose because you were laughing so hard.
19. Have called one of your good friends by a wrong name.
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot.
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there and then went outside with it.
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door.
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else.
25. Searched for your cell phone while talking on it.
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to understand a joker.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
28. have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
29. Tripped on a crack on a sidewalk.
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock or 6:15 o'clock.
31. After someone told you there was gum on the ground, you stepped on it.
32. Put on a white shirt even though you know it's raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were somone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the hot pan, the curling iron, etc. on purpose even though you know it was hot.
36. Picked your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidently put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realised it wasn't working.
38. Put the cereal in the fridge or the milk in the cupboard.
39. Walked into a pole.
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes accidently.
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realising it then left your house.
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small.
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck on your shoe with realising it.
45. Went to go get something/do something, then when you got there forgot what it was
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair when trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye.
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on.
50. Melted your hairbrush by blow drying your hair.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
52. Have accidently stabbed yourself with a pencil.
53. Have sung the wrong verse to the song without realising it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were.
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on.
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realised you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke no one else thought was funny.
61. Done the macarena to the electric slide or vice versa.
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence.
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person.
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment, because you thought there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot it was there.
66. Did more work on an assignment, because you didn't read the directions.
67. Corrected someone's grammar/punctuation, then realised that you were the one that was wrong.
68. Put something in a special place so you would remember where it was, but then forgot where it was.
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it spill out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what you said and got caught.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let them go so that they would come back and and snap you in the face.
73. Ran into a door jam.
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately do something stupid.
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it.
76. Have purposely licked playground sand.
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flick yourself with a rubber band.
78. Gotten so hyper that someone thought you were drunk, when you weren't.
79. Have gotten so hyper you actually scared people.
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs off.(it REALLY hurts, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME O_O)
81. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, and did it again.
82. Put duct on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off.
83. Sat and wondered why men's dress shirts have a loop at the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you're talking about.
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair.
86. Used a straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone else.
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds look weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafetaria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people.
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafetaria.
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil.
92. Have draw finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
93. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without realising it.
94. Started telling a story and forgot what you were saying or forgot the rest of the story.
95. When you saw a 'beware of a dog' sign, you told the owners to beware of the dog without realising they owned the dog.
96. You have spelled your own name wrong before.
97. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper.
98. When lying in your bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
Hmmm, after taking that test, I feel really stupid. O_O I AM NOT STUPID(this is a weak attempt to bring up my self esteem) Hopefully I'm not...
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. (Including me! =D)
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. Thephaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Cpoy nda pstae ihts fi uyo nca raed ihts.
That proves that I'm smart. YAY!
DO NOT READ THIS:
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma Sota Balcu," as he buried her.Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night, she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Well, curiosity killed the cat.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD Do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
Grab her and don't let go
When she starts yelling at you
Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet
Ask her what's wrong
When she ignores you
Give her your attention
When she pulls away
Pull her back
When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying
Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you
Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time
Reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt
Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you
she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands
Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you
bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret
keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes
don't look away until she does
When she misses you
she's hurting inside
When you break her heart
the pain never really goes away
When she says its over
she still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin
she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's butt am I kicking?"
There. Now follow this boys and you will have your girlfriend remember you forever.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Girl: Hiding from you.
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Guy: Is this seat empty?
Girl: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Guy: Your place or mine?
Girl: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Guy: So, what do you do for a living?
Girl: I'm a female impersonator.
Guy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Girl: Do not enter.
Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Girl: But would you stay there?
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Girl: Really? 'Cause I'd put f and u together.
Guy:Your eyes they're amazing.
Girl: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Guy: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Girl: It's in the phone book
Guy: But I don't know your name
Girl: That's in the phone book too
Guy: I know how to please a woman
Girl: Then please leave me alone
Guy: I can tell you want me
Girl: Ohhhh, your so right, I want you to leave
Guy: If you were a hamburger at McDonalds you would be McGorgeous
Girl: Would that be under your McLame Burger
Guy: Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven
Girl: Not nearly as bad as when you fell on planet rejection
Guy: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again
Girl: No, but sure...next time just be sure to keep walking
Guy: I want to give myself to you
Girl: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts
Guy: It's a good thing I have a library card because I'm checking you out
Girl: Sorry, I'm on reserve for someone else
(if ur a girl that would say stuff like that then post this on your profile) Lolz, he just got SERVED!
PLEASE READ. If this doesn't touch you... I cried!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
In A Sweet Story, you know how I said I like Jasper? Well, I recently read Thanks To A Cheater and I am now officially a PiperLeo(do they have a name?) fan. THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL NOT CONTINUE A Sweet Story! But, seriously, think about Piper and Leo together. ADORABLE!