Author has written 5 stories for Fairy Tail.
Yoo sup people :D xAnimeLuv here
You can call me Luffy :D (because of my obsession over One Piece!)
What am I?? ASIAN! (I am not one of those racist people :L)
Please visit my twitter page! I will be posting about updates and such! https://twitter.com/LuffyVermillion
Anime that I watch or have watched (can't remember all of it right now):
Ao no exorcist
Kaichou wa maid-sama
Kimi ni todoke
Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
Sukitte Ii na yo
Shakugan no shana
Ano hi mita hana no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai (Ano hana)
Sword art online
(...You get the point...There are just too many =-=)
Pairings that I love:
NATSU X LUCY FTW
Soul x Maka
Gajeel x Levi
Gray x Juvia
Jellal x Erza
Wendy x Romeo
Elfman x Evergreen
Kirito x Asuna
Usui x Misaki
buts i go looking for Natsu x Lucy and Soul x Maka fanfics straight away :P cause I LOVE THEMM! THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER! LOL IM HYPER! but anyways i love them :D
No offence to those Lisanna fans out there but i really dislike her being with Natsu cause Lucy is ment to be with him >: I think generally, she is a nice girl that shouldn't be looked down upon tho -
Even tho i say I only read Fairy tail and Soul Eater fanfics... doesn't mean that its the only anime/manga i love... and my No.1 anime/manga IS... ONE PIECE ALL THE WAYY ACROSS THE SKY!!
Yeah... I FREAKING LOVE ONE PIECE! SO EPICCC
Buts i dnt like the pairing and stuff cause if they do get paired and all.. it will just ruin the whole adventure :/ if ya kno what i mean o-o
I still love Fairy Tail tho bahahaha!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN AUTHOR IF...
you talk to yourself alot. (alot meaning all the time...) - This is absolutely thrue to the point that It is not funny anymore O-O people might really think that i've gone mental =-=
you talk to yourself about talking to yourself - again, I'm a weirdo
when you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else- Verrry sooo trueeee cause I dnt wanna feel like a loner!
after uttering a profound piece of wisdom, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "wow,this stuff is awesome for sugar highs..."- Instead of a cookie, I have Pocky _
you live off of sugar and caffeine. (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
you'll check your e-mail every day of the week then disappear of the face of the earth. - AHAHHAA I'm like that cause sometimes I dnt update my fanfics for agesss.
when replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it
you tend to collect bic stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
no matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper
the letters on your keyboard are wearing off - Yes yes, I can hardly see them anymore so I just re draw them on :D
your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome
people think you have A.D.D.- The don't think.. they know XD
you think it would be cool to have A.D.D.- "Cool" said Soul o.o
you constantly start talking in third person, past or present tense - I love speaking in third person cause it makes myself laugh like crazy :3
you start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no 'apparent' reason - this thing can read my mind...
your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago - Yes, I keep on blabbering though :D
and FINALLY, the one way to tell if you are a good writer: you failed English - pretty sure that I am cause I haven't done much work on it XD
(copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the description)
Some people say they are big readers. That they're so into books it's not funny. However the only way to tell is if they 1) Suddenly gasp when something exciting happens in the book. 2) Start talking to the book because that's not how they want the book to go. 3) Hurl the book across the room when one of their favorite characters dies. Copy and paste this if you are one of these people.
If you believe Natsu and Lucy should be in love, copy and paste this to your profile. (this is just randomly here LOL)
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
(Now that I have read this, I really wanna try some of these out o.o)
How to Know if You're Addicted to Fanfiction
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."