Poll: What sort of Merlin multi-fic would you like to see me write next? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Merlin, Harry Potter, and Torchwood.
I also assume you want to know a little more about me, (Or you want to read a load of non sensical drivvle) in either case, you're in luck. Serial blogger isn't my real name, (My parents don't hate me that much) and I live in England.
I have the attention span of a child so if any of my stories get mysteriously deleted for no apparent reason just assume it's because I have lost the motivation and I feel that I just can't be bothered to continue. I will try to offer an explanation or some sort of warning but I won't apologise, I've always been motivated by the love of something and if I can't find any joy from it then I don't expect anyone else will and I certainly won't force myself to continue with something that will ultimately end up as a terrible fanfic with no plot and dodgy characters.
I am constantly reading, if I do not have a book on the go then I get depressed. I will happily spend all day in my room getting through a book and I greatly prefer a good novel to watching TV (I mean, have you seen TV recently? The Only Way Is Essex? Please!). I am currently reading: The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda, David by Mary Hoffman and The Lord of the Rings (the whole saga!) by J.R.R. Tolkien.
I don't have a favourite genre of music, I will literally listen to anything (I know everyone says that but I mean it), I have a particular soft spot for eighties music (blame my parents) and indie. I also love new and emerging artists, so if you have any suggestions or want to promote your own band let me know!
My favourite film is "Slumdog Millionaire". The first time I watched it I ended up nearly fainting. On the "final question" scene I held my breath for the entire scene (not intentionally may I just point out!) due to the tension! I didn't realise until I went to stand up and my head started spinning! A strange reason to like a film but a reason noetheless. Also Dev Patel is probably one of the greatest male actors ever to grace this earth! Anyone who cannot understand where I'm coming from in that statement either has no taste or has never seen Skins (if the latter is the case then educate yourself my friend!)!
I also have a very dark sense of humour and am very rarely offended, as a result I often don't know where the boundary of decency lies (I've been told it's somewhere just outside Shoreditch.). So if you are offended or upset by anything you see in my stories/reviews, A/Ns or profile then please tell me and I will promptly remove it and offer you an apology and a complimentery digestive biscuit (Or a bourbon if you're really upset) (I know No. 1 Merlin Fan is offering cake but hey, I'm not made of money). But despite my dark sense of humour I am an extremely nice and approachable person, so if you ever want to talk or partake in random conversations that make very little sense, then just PM me. Chances are I will be doing something incredibly boring and unecessary and talking to you would be alot more interesting!
Read my stories and if you like what you see then please review. Your reviews mean the world to me and I promise I will personally reply to every single one, if you take the time to read and feedback on my work then it's only right I personally thank you.
I also review everything I read (no really I do), and I'm not talking a piddly little "loved this" or "update soon" I mean proper reviews. So if you want to extend your readership or plug your work then I'm your girl. I mainly read Merlin fanfics but I am also getting into Lord of the Rings aswell, I like all genres including slash (as long as it doesn't take itself too seriously).
I accept constructive criticism well and will take on board every comment I recieve. But a word of warning... give me rude or abusive feedback or comments that were unwarranted and you will realise that behind this incredibly attractive yet intelligent exterior beats the cold blooded heart of a maniac.
On a lighter note, I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Wow! You actually read this. You must have alot of time on your hands, may I suggest getting a hobby? Anyway thank you for reading this and as a reward... there's more nonsense below.
let's play a game, so here are the rules: your job is now your Time Lord name. The last digit of your phone number is the current regeneration you are in. The nearest clothing item to your right is now the most notable item in your current wardrobe. The last person you texted is your current companion. Your favorite word is now your catchphrase.
So that makes me Usher (I know) I'm on my seventh regeneration, my trademark clothing is a black lace prom dress and a fancy dress vampire cape. Chelsea is my companion and my catchphrase is: illustrious
Repost and take part
Twelve character question game:
1. Arthur (Merlin)
1) You’re out on a night out with 8 (Legolas) when you're savagely and drunkenly attacked by 2 (Mitchell). What does 8 (Legolas) do?
2) What would happen if 9 (Nina) got 5 (Annie) pregnant?
3) 6 (The Doctor) and 11 (Ianto) go to a strip club. What happens?
4) 7 (Gwaine) and 12 (Gwen Cooper) are making out when 4 (Becker) walks in. What's 4's (Becker’s) reaction?
5) 10 (Merlin) falls in love with 3 (Donna Noble). 1 (Arthur) is jealous, what happens?
6) 4 (Becker) pulls up beside you, and offers you a lift. Will you take it?
7) Why is 6 (The Doctor) afraid of 7 (Gwaine)?
8) 10 (Merlin) is getting ready to marry 5 (Annie), when 9 (Nina) runs in to stop the ceremony. What is 9's reason?
9) Give a title of a romance movie about 3 (Donna Noble) and 12 (Gwen Cooper).
10) Fill in the blanks: "1 (Arthur) and 9 (Nina) are in a happy relationship, until 9 (Nina) runs off with 2 (Mitchell). 1 (Arthur), broken-hearted, has a one-night stand with (11) (Ianto) and a brief unhappy affair with 6 (The Doctor), then follows the wise advice of (8) (Legolas) and finds true love with (3) (Donna)”
11) Who would make a better college professor: 6 (The Doctor), or 11 (Ianto)?
12) 12 (Gwen Cooper) sends 8 (Legolas) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
13) What is, or would be, 9 (Nina)'s favourite book?
14) Would it make more sense for 2 (Mitchell) to swear fealty to 6 (The Doctor), or the other way around?
15) For some reason, 5 (Annie) is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9 (Nina), or 10 (Merlin)?
16) 2 (Mitchell), 7 (Gwaine), and 12 (Gwen Cooper) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
17) 3 (Donna) challenges 10 (Merlin) to a duel. What happens?
18) If 1 (Arthur) stole 8's (Legolas’) most precious possession, how would they get it back?
19) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Gwaine) and 12 (Gwen Cooper) both attain what they most desire.
20) If 7 (Gwaine) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
21) If you could command 3 (Donna) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
22) Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (Ianto) (either in appearance or personality)?
23) If 2 (Mitchell) had to choose sides between 4 (Becker) and 5 (Annie), which would it be?
24) What might 10 (Merlin) shout while charging into battle?
25) If you chose a song to represent 8 (Legolas), which song would you choose?
26) 1 (Arthur), 6 (The Doctor), and 12 (Gwen Cooper) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
27) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Mitchell) to use on 11 (Ianto)?
28) What would 5 (Annie) most likely be arrested for?
29) What is 6's (The Doctor’s) secret/s?
30) If 11 (Ianto) and 9 (Nina) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
31) If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Gwaine) or 8 (Legolas)?
32) 1 (Arthur) and 9 (Nina) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Becker’s) sinister secret organization. 11 (Ianto) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4 (Becker). Meanwhile, 4 (Becker) has kidnapped 12 (Gwen Cooper) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Annie), they seek out 3 (Donna), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
All the world's a stage so don't be an understudy
Take a leap of faith and you'll achieve greatness, play it safe I doubt you'll achieve anything
I often talk to myself, it's the only way I can guarantee intelligent conversation
It's cooler to be unique than to be cool
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel, just hope it's not a train!
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.