Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail.
Name: Just call me Byaku. Byakusharinnegan takes a lot longer to type. Believe it.
Age: Younger than Liechtenstein. If that is complicated, here's a hint: Liechtenstein is younger than China.
Height: Let's see...I think I'm the same height as Kiku...BUT STILL SHORTER THAN ARTHUR DAMMNIT ARTHUR KIRKLAND I WILL BE AS TALL AS YOU SOMEDAY...but I'm not quite sure how that will help since that will still make me shorter than all those countries...eh. Tall enough.
Address: I live in the house of Alfred F. Jones. For the people not acquainted with Hetalia, well, there's this flag up there near the top of my profile that tells you. And if you can't see the flag, then I live in that one country that's below Canada and uses feet. And inches. And miles. But uses the metric system in the science classroom. WHICH IS SO ANNOYING. PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIVE IN AMERICA, I ENVY YOU FOR BEING ABLE TO USE THE METRIC SYSTEM ON A DAILY BASIS AND NOT CONFUSE ANYONE.
I am still happy that my Naruto ships have fudging sailed, steam-ship-ed forwards, and docked at port!
Update: The one actual story series I managed to make myself write is currently going to massive, French-revolution-of-1800s renovation. Hopefully it'll turn out like how the American revolution did, not the French (aka Reign of Terror, Jacobins, Napoleon, etc, etc).
1. I am random. Very random. Random up the point where I will start talking about ninjas and end up talking about the color teal.
2. D.E.I.D.A.R.A. - Dangerous Explosive Idiot Detonating Awesome Real Art.
3. OC's are perfectly fine.
4. Danzo should die. And come back to life and die again. And come back to life and die again. And-I think you get the point...oh. Obito is a jerk.
5. Seeing Sasuke make funny faces greatly amuses me.
6. My favorite words include llama, gummy, marshmallow, curlique, irony, melancholy, rainbow, silver, unicorn, murmur...
7. As I am currently taking an AP World History class, I have history in my brain.
8. Calculus. Ugh. There is something wrong when there are more letters in math than there are numbers.
Random Event: One day I was reading "A Piece of Cake" by Roald Dahl (Dahl, I apologize for reading your name is Ronald Dahl the first time I saw it...and everytime after that until I found his war-biography thing) and it said something along the lines of "The Italian army was doing well, and, as far as I can remember, it was the only time the Italians ever did anything well."
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia),Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Immortalis Cruor Elf (USA), Red-Hot Habanero (USA), Gaaralover2247 (USA), NarutoRox, Byakusharinnegan (USA)
Unsafe External Link