Author has written 7 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Yami no Matsuei, and Gravitation.The girl previously known as Introspective-mortal!! Fear me!
Name: Available upon request
Hello to all and welcome to my hovel. I've been writing for roughly a year, not much compared to others out there. I used to stalk the YGO boards but now.. it doesn't appeal to me as much. *sighs sadly* But my anime spirit has been reawakened by GRAVITATION! Which might I add, is much more than a love story. If you'd like to come rant with me join me at the gravitation boards.. or email me!
Anime and Manga Countdown (Top Ten)
1. Yugioh - don't take too much of the plot into consideration, look into the charecters more, you'll be amazed. If you want to argue against this, don't start by first knowing only about the dub. This show is packed full of bishonens and intellect.
2. Gravitation - Much more than a love story. To find the one that will tell you the things you need to hear the most. To be able to pursue things without fear because the reality is, you can't imagine your life without it. Following your dreams and staying true to yourself. It doesn't hurt that your boyfriend is only the single hottest guy in Japan, and a romance novelist at that.
3. Yami no Matsuei - Angsty, dark, and goregous as hell. Have you see the art, it's to die for (literally). Scanlations available at Sakura-crisis
4. Saiyuki - Journey to the west! Anime style! Goku-kun.. kawaii. Four paths, with hardships, brief moments of happiness. Only to be thrown in a journey to help save the world. Could it be the best times of their lives?
5. Kare Kano - Touching and sweet. Showing the world who you truly are and being loved for it. A total tear jerker.
6. Fruits Baskets - The 26 episodes did not do this series justice. Completely and uttery adorable.
7. Naruto - Cheaped out on the anime. I read the manga. Buut.. if your up for some kick ass action mixed in with emotional problems this is your thing.
8. Full Metal Alchemist - For the science geek who loves anime.
9. Fushigi Yuugi - The mysterious play. A tear jerker in a fantasy world.
10. Inuyasha - The art. The perverted monk. The plot. Sheer brilliance. Need I say more?
Fics in progress/ For the feature
Sleepless Beauty (Gravitation)
Btw, I really wouldn't check out my first two stories. There badly written but I don't have the heart to delete them. -_-;;