Author has written 37 stories for Monk, Hawaii Five-0, Doctor Who, Ironman, Almost Human, Labyrinth, Atlantis, Magnificent Seven, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Murdoch Mysteries, Librarians, 2014, NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Supernatural, Thor, and Psych.
I have been writing fanfiction for about five years. So constructive criticism is appreciated, as I wish to improve.
I discovered fanfiction awhile ago and fell in love with it! The stories I like the best are ones with happy endings or at least hopeful endings.
I like to read a good romance or GEN with some h/c thrown in!
(Take out parenthesis)
Here is the art for my Supernatural/Doctor Who It's The End Where I Begin done by the awesome Sarah_jones sarah-jones.livejournal.com(/)110527.html
Here is the art for my NCIS story Marching on done by the awesome amoredition here: amoredition.livejournal.com(/)7344.html
Here is the art for my NCIS story The Days We Break by the very talented Pe1804: pe1804.livejournal.com(/)29895.html
Icons I use are not mine but used with permission:
Bird Icon: cifan70, Danny Icon: aotearoagal, Monk: hobbitholes
Martha Icon: vanessa_mora, Martha & Dean: Sarah_jones
The Librarians:erinm_4600, Magnificent 7: lorency, NCIS: amoredition & pe1804
Works-In-Progress: (that may one day far in the future get finished;)
1. NCIS: New Orleans: A Loretta x Pride story. They go to an out of state conference and get stuck in a snowstorm.
2. NCIS story: sequel to Marching On. Tim settles into his new home, looks for his mother, makes a new friend, and learns the meaning of family. Finished!!
3. BTVS/Magnificent 7 ATF: Scars Verse, I took down Yesterdays because I need to rework it in order to continue series
4. Magnificent 7: Nathan and Buck are attacked and are injured.
5. NCIS LA: Hetty tells her grandchilden a fairytale. (kind of stuck in the middle, an oc is giving me trouble)
6. Due South/Sentinel crossover: Ray V. takes an extended roadtrip after his life falls apart, helps Jim and Blair when the pair get into trouble because they come up against a couple of escaped convicts. GEN (Working on it when RL gives me a chance.)
7. Librarians: Wing Fic. Finished!!!
8. SPN/Doctor Who: Sequel to It's the End Where I Begin, Dean needs the stranger that he met at a roadside diner, Martha is still running but is forced to stop when she receives his phone call.