Author has written 25 stories for Monk, Hawaii Five-0, Doctor Who, Ironman, Almost Human, Labyrinth, Atlantis, Magnificent Seven, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Murdoch Mysteries, Librarians, 2014, Supernatural, Thor, and Psych.
I have been writing fanfiction for about five years. So constructive criticism is appreciated, as I wish to improve.
I discovered fanfiction awhile ago and fell in love with it! The stories I like the best are ones with happy endings or at least hopeful endings.
I like to read a good romance or GEN with some h/c thrown in!
Works-In-Progress: (that may one day far in the future get finished;)
1. NCIS story: Tim-centric, AU 13 Year Old Tim gets abandoned by mom goes to find his dad. Guess who? GEN Word Count: 2,600. (I think this one is going to be one of my longer stories. I am going to wait until most of it is done before posting the first chapter.)
4. NCIS LA: Hetty tells her grandchilden a fairytale. (kind of stuck in the middle, an oc is giving me trouble)
5. Due South/Sentinel crossover: Ray V. takes an extended roadtrip after his life falls apart, helps Jim and Blair when the pair get into trouble because they come up against a couple of escaped convicts. GEN (Working on it when RL gives me a chance.)
6. Hawaii 5-0: Kono/Danny Prompt: Car Crash
7. BTVS/Magnificent 7: Sequel to Scars. It's Ezra's turn to tell how he knows of the supernatural. (Editing:)
8. SPN/Doctor Who: Sequel to It's the End Where I Begin, Dean needs the stranger that he met at a roadside diner, Martha is still running but is forced to stop when she receives his phone call.