Author has written 23 stories for Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Chronicles of Narnia, Charmed, Twilight, Little Vampire, and Vampire Diaries.
I have an attitude to match my feisty temper. I guess you don't need to know much besides how hard I try to complete my stories and update them on time. I am a massive fan of The Originals and Once Upon a Time (a recent and deadly addiction).
I am a Potterhead and proud.
My opinion on the Twilight saga: honestly, I prefer the fanfiction. Whilst I enjoyed the books to begin with, I've matured more and some aspects really grate on me. The fanfiction, on the other hand, is normally brilliant. Authors take their own approaches to things and I like that much more.
Story Notes:My first few stories on this sight are appalling and I ask not to be judged by them. The better writing is much more recent. The Princess Pirate series has been removed and being rewritten - the first is up and called Tasting Freedom. Well, the first three are being rewritten. The fourth is still on this website - confusingly enough ;) And the Ten Years Later one-shot is still up, too. I'm not sure when the next two will be up, as Tasting Freedom is finished. I'm Gonna Be Strong - I'm trying but I just lack inspiration lately. I have a point I need to get to, but getting to it is difficult. I have deleted Fight Like Lions and Snakes (sequel to From Devil to Angel) because I am never going to update it. 22/09/14 - Let It Go renamed Tasting Freedom.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WALL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed (you know you did XD)...
Or are planning to do any of these things
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there."
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
Re-post this if you laughed. XD
To Lady Rose - for Candi, denim shorts, peachy skin and neon orange.
To Dame Fiona - for macaroon hair, mahogany tones and Cassandra Rogers.
To Princess Jade - for things I can't remember but still appreciate.