Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel.
Hey guys, I'm just a regular teenager who decided to go to this site and enjoy other peoples stories.
I love watching animes and reading mangas as well.
I plan on writing some fanfics as well, but I'm not so sure if they'll be any good.
Well, those small bits of info pretty much sum me up...
Oh, and one other thing...I believe in...
The Procrastinator’s Creed
1. I believe that if anything was worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesimally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don’t succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/wait/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the Ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator’s Society) if they ever get it organized.