Author has written 3 stories for Mario.
Thank you so much for reviewing! I really appreciate it. :)
If you have an idea for me to write about, just PM me and I'll do it. No OCs please.
I'm the shy, quiet girl that doesn't get noticed, yet is well liked and has friends. Whenever I speak my mind at school, people jokingly say, "You actually talk?" True story. It's happened more than once. I absolutely love anything Pokémon and RWBY. I'm hoping to write more in these topics soon. I need to make it through IGCSE Coursework first. (I hate coursework! :( I've already started a RWBY fanfic so I need to work on it first. I'll be back on here soon. I promise.
My BFFs are Emily and Sydney. Check out Emily's story on fanfiction.net, "The Story of Aqua Inferno, Voldemort's Daughter" Emily is also on Wattpad under the name JaneBlack9.
I love writing and reading. Don't believe me? Ask my friends.
Just A Dream:
My name is Tiffany
I must be stupid,
I wish I were better,
I can’t speak at all,
When I'm awake
When my mommy comes home
I look out the window
I hear him curse.
I try to hide
He finds me weeping
He slaps and hits me,
He’s already locked it
I fall to the floor
"I’m sorry!" I scream
The hurt and the pain
Finally he stops
My name is Tiffany.
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE,
101 stupid things to do when you’re bored (Those in bold are the things I’ve done):
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out.
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails.
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it.
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking.
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking.
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself.
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand.
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull.
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push.
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion.
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else.
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs.
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair.
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble.
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it.
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard. (Once! LOL!)
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name.(If you were that person. Uh..Sorry about that.)
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot.
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on.
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle. (Nearly!)
23. Have run into a closed door.
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else. (I hope that NEVER happens.)
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan. (Ouch!)
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk. (many times ugh)
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock.
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else. (Embarrassing.)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc. on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on. (It's frustrating. UGH!)
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard.
39. Walked into a pole.
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident.
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small.
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it.
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye.
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on.
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil.
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were.
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on.
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie.
61. Done the Macarena, the electric slide or vice versa.
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence.
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person.
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side. (stupid worksheets!)
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions. (Again... Stupid worksheets!)
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong.
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it.
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face.
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb.
73. Ran into a door jam.
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid.
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand. (Who would do that?!)
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band.
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't.
79. Gotten so hyper that you scared people.
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out.
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off.
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again.
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair. (It hurt)
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people. (Sounds fun)
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria. (More fun. Yay!)
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil.
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper.
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours.
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story.
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before.
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
101. Have tried to jump into a moving vehicle and missed.
22 Things to do at Walmart
1. Get 24 boxes of pads and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
21. Go to a random aisle and try to reach the top item. When someone comes and asks you if you need help, scream loudly "I can't reach my chexcereal!" and keep screaming it until they go away.
22. Stand in the middle of an aisle way and burst out into the Pepto Bismol song, dance moves included.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Post this on your profile to make someone smile!
-If you play the flute, copy and paste this to your profile.
-If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
-If you have embarassing memories that make you want to smack yourself copy this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link