Author has written 2 stories for Sisters Grimm, and Hunger Games.
Hi hi! This is my profile.
First of all I changed my username from Smiles4ever99 to GirlSentFromTheOcean, it fits me more. Plus I read on my phone alot so dont get pissed off if I dont login to review your story.
Name- I use fake ones alot, but at the moment call me Rosie
Age- you wanna know? too bad cyberbullys!
Smartieness- in 8th grade taking 10th grade math, enough for you?
Fav Book Series- Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson,
Fav Color- Aqua Blue
Fav Animal- Dolphin
Hobbies- Violin, Art( I'm carving a violin right now;) ), competative swimming, soccer, and volleyball (I'm in this huge delima right now, cuz i can't decide which sport to do)
Fav. team- OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY ALL THE WAY
Some people might think I'm not serious about my writing, but I am, for real.
Names for my fics that include OC- useally Gwendolynne (my gmas real name, we called her joy but i didnt know this was her name until she died before xmas), Penelope, Eliot, Raines, Madeline, (im gonna name my kids these names so i really like them)
That's it for now. And as for my first story I'm discontinuing it, its not that popular and im not into the series anymore
Okay guys heres the sponsor system the ONLY way you can contact me for question answers, wanna buy something, or check how many points you have, you MUST PM me, (it's how I can get around the interactive rule)
Sponsor System- make sure you paticipate, you'll find out later why AND prices change alot and go up as we get further in the game!
Water with bottle:
Weapons: (you can get multiple weapons)
I started a SYOT story and since some brat threatened to report me the form is here IT is not to late to submit tributes!!!!!!!!!!!! until i finish reapings then it is too late.
Whats their story?:
District or Capitol:
Career ?(13 and Capitol are also Career Districts now):
Reaped or Volunteer:
View of Games:
Heard about 2nd Rebellion before?:
Chariot costume idea:
What do they do at the Interview?:
What do they do at Training?:
What is their plan for the Arena?:
How far do you want to go?:
Family Interview Idea:
Read and REVIEW, reviews were a prob with my first story as it had 331 views and 11 reviews and my friends posted 8 of them.
Support Elliot from D3 and Gwen from D4 in Gir'sdoomsongofdoom fic, those are my characters!
To all of you who have been oppressed and have had your Submit your Own Tribute stories reported. WE ARE REBELLING! It's time to start governing our OWN stories and if these people can't leave us be, then we WILL strike back! There are far too many SYOTs out there for them to start reporting us now and if we don't do something about it, these stories will cease to exist. I am getting a petition going to show the mediators of FF.net that we want that rule changed for the peace of mind of us Hunger Game fans! If you're with me, please copy and paste the petition below onto your profile and type your pen name so that others will know you're on board. (And after you're done, please PM me so I know that you signed so I can keep an eye on this thing.) Once we hit 500 pen names, we'll aim for 1,000. Thanks to everyone for reading this and in the words of the great Katniss Everdeen... "Fire is Catching! And if we burn, you burn with us!" Yours sincerely,Bittersweet Applesauce, the epic bookworm, skittlesgirl99,curly guy, ThatBlondeGirl130, AllHailPercyJackson, DemiGodGirl1000,Captain-random64, Soul-14, Steven-B, GirlSentFromTheOcean, (its growing day by day).
And to all those lovely reviewers, reporters that make fun of peoples writing, I have a block list and it grows day by day, unless your nice then love ya!
;D and now for the reposts!
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer then planned, and had to walk home alone. She hasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he was waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped around her, she felt though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley way just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recogize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she can identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man have been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they can do for her. She asked if they can ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking either side of her." Amazingly, wheather you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you
Break my Heart I break your neck
Flying is easy just throw yourself at the floor and miss (Not responsible for any injuries sustained from throwing self at floor)
Life isn't passing me by it's trying to run me over
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the titanic...
Who ever said that words never hurt obviously has never got hit by a dictionary.
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after my lucky charms.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda.
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy.
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "Time of the Month."
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
13) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout, "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor.
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental.
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends."
20) I will not dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells shouting, "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions. (Highly inappropriate, albeit veryfunny.)
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom.
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" every time I apparate.
26) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes."
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the arse" is not an acceptable Quidditch chant.
33) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
34) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see what injuries each will have when i let them out.
35) It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagal that she takes herself too seriously.
36) "Ya'll check this shit out!" is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an experimental spell.
37) I will not say the phrase, "Dude, get a life," to Voldemort.
38) I will not offer to pose nude for Collin Creevy.
39) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
40) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
Unsafe External Link