Poll: Which of these choices do you think would make a good Broadway musical? Vote Now!
Author has written 34 stories for Total Drama series, El Tigre, Hero: 108, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Gravity Falls, Kung Fu Panda, Disney, Les Misérables, Les Miserables, Labyrinth, Anime X-overs, and Cartoon X-overs.
Guess I should say something about myself. Here we go:
My name is Sarah. I'm 16 (WHOOP! WHOOP!). My birthday is April 11th so I'm an Aries. My username means three things. 1. The first letter in my name and my last name make Smiles. 2. I smile a lot. 3. 1998 is the year I was born.
Why I joined: I had been visiting this website for a few years now but never really had a single thought of joining. Then one day I was browsing and came across Keepers of the Elements by Akela Victoire I loved it. One day I saw her email was on her bio so I shot her an email. We've been in touch ever since. In one email she suggested I join Fanfiction. Well here I am.
I'm currently enjoying the wonderful world of High School.(:/). So if I don't update as frequently as I want now you know Why.
ALSO: I'm on Facebook now... so... look me up! Search Sarah Miles, my profile pic has my username on it! :)
Fav shows: Gravity Falls, Glee, Total Drama, Hero: 108, all the old shows from Cartoon Network, most of Rob Dyrdek's shows, anything Dan Schneider made, Mom, most cartoons, Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, and if I think of anything else, I'll let you know.
Fav movies: Les Miserables, Hunger Games, Labyrinth, Any Disney movie, Kung Fu Panda (All of them), most animated stuff, I like.
Fav Artist: Glee Cast, David Bowie, movie albums, Broadway, Disney albums, Carrie Underwood, The Readyset, and many many more.
Fav plays/musicals: Les Miserables, Anything Goes, The Sound of Music, White Christmas, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Shrek, Chicago, Wicked, and I'll think of some more later.
My Idols: Lea Michelle, Samantha Barks, and many more.
I've been on fanfiction for awhile. So if you don't like my stories, you feel as though the you wasted time reading it, congratulations, now you know how I felt watching Mad's parodies of the Hunger Games movies. So get over yourself, and get on with life, ok?
Stories I'm currently working on:
ALL OF THEM!!!
THINGS TO KNOW!
(I WILL BE UPDATING ALL OF MY STORIES AT LEAST ONCE THIS SUMMER! SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!)
How Long Island Changed My life. (For the Better):
Totally one of my favorite stories to work on. More adventures to come. More laughs. And stardom. Some future idea are inspired by CharlieHarperFan88 and Jason Krueger Myers.
Many Chapters to Come!
Alice and Heather's hand shake(). Loca and Heather's hand shake( )
Senior Year. One of the most important years of a person life. The last 5 weeks are some of the best and the worst. Now what if you're a Supervillian named Black Cuervo or Django of the Dead. Love does not really come to these 2, but they know they've found it. Know if only Sartanna of the Dead and her son Zhar would just let Django be with the girl of his dreams and his closes friends. Mainly ZoexDjango, MannyxFrida, and CarlitoxOC. CarlaxOC
The 100th Hunger Games:
The second and third book never happened!
Heather is picked for the "High Honor" of representing District 12 in the Fourth Quarter Quell. Unfortunantly for her, Alejandro does to. Will she survive? Main Couples: Aleheather, Zoke, and Dott.
Courtney, Gwen, Heather, and Sierra along with the Atlantis princess and some friendly allies will fight to protect the city of Atlantis. But with being stuck in Hawaii until after the season 4 rap party might make keeping this secret a little difficult. Couples include: Aleheather, Trentney, Gwuncan, Gidgette, Coderra, and maybe even Dott.
After World Tour; Cody, Courtney, Duncan, Heather, and Sierra are recruited into an international spy agency. 5 years later; Courtney is the team leader, Sierra is the intell officer engaged to the inventor Cody, Duncan is one of the best agents, married to Gwen, and expecting their first child, Heather (Duncan's partener) is the best in her field. When one of the teams missions involves going to Argentina, the past starts coming back to haunt them.
The Day I was a Japanese pop-star is finished! I love doing that story and I'm sorry it had to be finished.
My Random Rants on Nothing that is important:
Canadian Bacon: It's just Ham! It's not bacon at all! Why call it Bacon if it's not Bacon. And if ham's Canada's bacon, then what the hell do they call Good ol' American Bacon? Huh. what do they call it! That's all I got to say.
Commercials: It's not that I don't hate all commercials, its just the really stupid ones that I hate. You know, the ones that are so stupid they're laughable? Not those, I love those. The ones that are so stupid you think; "What am I wasting my time on?"
Annoying Orange: How the hell did this guy get a TV show? He's so stupid, and I (admittedly) watched two episodes of it. Tow Words: Low. Budget. All that I can touch really without getting kicked out of this site.
Twilight: What was so popular about this series? WHAT? Vampires don't sparkle in the sun! NEVER! And here; I'll sum up Edwards feelings for Bella for you all who are actually reading this "I love you and I must bite you, but I cannot bite you because I love you!" Dude, just bite her already and kill her! Then at least her personality will match-up with the rest of her life. Seriously dude, kill her! No one will miss her! And then there is Jacob and his feelings for Bella; "Come with me, I'll love and cherish you forever and you won't have to get bitten. But, and just a warning here, I might sneak in and bite you and turn you into a werewolf at night. BUt I still love you." If I had to choose between a Vampire or Werewolf, I'd kill them both and go find a normal dude to kiss.
THINGS I CAN PUT HERE BECAUSE I CAN!:
I believe in Jesus. And guess what? I'm proud to say I do. I'm proud to say I trust God and have faith in Him. If you're proud of that, and are willing to stand up for God, post this into your profile
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Be honored to serve such a leader who loves us.
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His son...
Then copy and paste this on your profile.
I didn't fall! I was just testing the gravity! ...It still works. (Guilty is charged... I'm sad to admit more than once...)
They're laughing at us because we're idiots. We're laughing at them because they just figured that out.
Best friends means killing each other over a bag of chips and in the end not saying sorry but, "Haha, too bad loser!" (Yeah... I would do this...)
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
(Oh, like most of the people on this site aren't?!)
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
There's a thing called normal, I hope I never catch it.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you like to read people's profiles when you're bored, copy and paste this into your profile.
Words of Wisdom- "Why be normal?"
If you have ever laughed out loud when you were thinking something funny and people looked at you with a weird face, copy and paste this into your profile. (Yep... Mostly when I'm with the fam though...)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile. (... Shut up...)
Every day I think people can't get any stupider, and every day I am proved horribly wrong. (My graduating class-Class of 2016-proves this to me on a DAILY BASIS. It's sad really, I actually loose I.Q. points at school)
If you're supposed to be doing homework right now, copy and paste this in your profile.
I live to confuse.
If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these (there's more BWAHAHAHAHA!), copy this into your profile!
Procrastinators, UNITE! ...Tomorrow.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
I am who I am. I don't need your approval...
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A HUNGER GAMES FAN...
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile
Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6. If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call. If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to your mother ship. If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which button to press. If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer. If you are dyslexic, press 96969696969696969696969696969696. If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line. If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, and date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name. If you have post traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000. If you have bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk to you.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. You're welcome, Lieutenant Sarcasm.
Today in school we were told to write down what we wanted to be when we grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand Life...
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile. (Marius Pontmercy in Les Mis and maybe Montparnasse... not sure on the last one)
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. Blast Hannah Montana with the Windows Down to Embarrass the Friends You're Driving With.
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall while Singing 'I'm off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!'
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Tell your Teachers You Couldn't Finish Your Homework because your Internet was down. Tell Them Through Email.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had the sudden desire to own a taser, copy and paste this into your profile! (I always wonder what it's like getting tazed...)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy this into your profile.
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insane, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex. (Wait, IT ISN'T?! THEN WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE?!?!?!)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FrevrnvrLasts, The Dawn Is Breaking, I-tAUght-BeLLa-THosE-tRICks95, My8thUsername, 1dchouseman, JetH7, Smiles1998
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
31. You feel the need to put people in impossible situations.
32. You're just that bored
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost.
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all eternity.
THINGS TO DO AT WALMART!!!!!! (I'M DOING THESE ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow, magic!"
Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax.
Go to the food court, buy a drink, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the Batcave."
Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There's no toilet paper in here!"
Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
Hold indoor shopping cart races.
In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet section, etc.
Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples)
Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
Play with the automatic doors.
Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
"Re-alphabetize" the CD's.
Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies."
Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.
Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bed department.
Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join.
Take bets on the battle from above.
Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and when they say you didn't buy it there say, "Hm... I thought the customer was always right!"
Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
Test the brushes and combs in cosmetics.
Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other aisles.
TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
Try to hold up customers with the toy guns. See how much you can make.
Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in Housewares and see what happens.
Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen you in so long." etc. See if they play along.
When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!"
When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?!"
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM? Don't have any
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A calendar, posters, paint...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I definantley snore and I've been told I mumble in my sleep...
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?Glee 1! ;D
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 5:03 a.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? My room redone.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My grandma (passed away summer of 2012), my grandpa (passed away Febuary 2010), and my Aunt Sandy (passed away DEcember 2012).
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S) iPod
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5 something
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? sometimes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Used to be, not anymore
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Myself by making me act before I could think
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I'm a sucker deep soulful eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Somewhere romantic
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Don't care
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Ham, Mushrooms, and Sausage.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Ice cream
(what happened to 19 and 20?)
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? iPod
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? nope
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't really care
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A cat
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? No
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Be there for them and do anything you can for them
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 100
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Whichever rocks more
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I text not call
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My dad
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I have a lot of weaknesses
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No
37. FIRST JOB? Not yet
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading and writing fanfiction
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? To many to count. I'm such a clutz
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair, apparently it's soft
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Video games and a new notebook
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Wait a minute! I have to get married first! But I guess, two or three.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My great Aunt Sally (her real name was Sarah) and because my grandma wanted someone named Sarah in the family.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yea
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Dove
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. Yes I do
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Define bad
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? No
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh yes
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Half and half
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Expresses through sounds from my mouth
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Anywhre were I can sing
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A doll
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Beats me
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yea
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? I would never would use sarcasm! \:
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Uh can I just have both
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Somebody who likes me.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Weirdo, freack, Smiles, Sarah bear, Weirdo.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Glee
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I have to name one?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Ten fingers and ten toes
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Last work at gym
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? Wait, what?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Don't know
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Glee songs
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Do you really want to know?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Aww I have to name just one...again?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? How immature all the boys in my school are.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? April
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aries
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Reddish-Brown
86. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? I have to pick one?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried it
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Phineas an Ferb
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I sing so I'm a throat player.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Who the hell cares.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? The chocalte?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Never had either,
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Magazine
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Don't have one yet, I'll probaly get my dad's old chevy when I'm older.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Any thing Nancy Drew or Fear Street.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: None what so ever. THANK THE LORD!
Wow! 10 out of 10 for Air and Light. I always thought of myself as fire.
Ways to Annoy people at the movie theater:
1) Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
2) Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
3) Clap when the good guy gets killed.
4) During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
5) Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
6) Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
7) Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
8) Yell out what is going to happen.
9) Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
10) Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
11) Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
12) Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
13) Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
14) Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
15) Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
16) Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
17) Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
18) Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
19) Try to start a wave.
20) Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
21) Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
22) Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
23) Sing with the theme music.
24) Bring and use your own air freshener.
25) At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
26) Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
27) Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
28) Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
29) Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
30) Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
31) Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
32) Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
33) When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
34) Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
35) Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
36) Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
37) Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
38) Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
39) Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
40) Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
41) Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
42) Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
43) Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
44) Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
45) Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
46) Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
47) Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
48) Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
49) Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
50) Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
51) Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
52) Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
I've got to try one of these someday.
REASONS WHY BROADWAY IS AWESOME:
Unsafe External Link