Poll: What archives should I write on this Fall? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for Total Drama series, El Tigre, Hero: 108, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Gravity Falls, Kung Fu Panda, Disney, Les Misérables, and Les Miserables.
Guess I should say something about myself. Here we go:
My name is Sarah. I'm 15. My birthday is April 11th so I'm an Aries. My username means three things. 1. The first letter in my name and my last name make Smiles. 2. I smile a lot. 3. 1998 is the year I was born.
Why I joined: I had been visiting this website for a few years now but never really had a single thought of joining. Then one day I was browsing and came across Keepers of the Elements by Akela Victoire I loved it. One day I saw her email was on her bio so I shot her an email. We've been in touch ever since. In one email she suggested I join Fanfiction. Well here I am.
I'm currently enjoying the wonderful world of High School.(:/). So if I don't update as frequently as I want now you know Why.
Fav shows: Total Drama, Glee, That 70's Show, El Tigre, iCarly, Victorious, All That, The Amanda Show, Drake and Josh, Johnny Test, and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. (I love the show but I'm embarrassed about it.)
Fav Artist: Glee Cast(Duh), Ke$ha, Brittney Spears, and Glee Cast (I love those Guys.)
My Idols: Lea Michelle, Shirley Temple, Heather Morris.
I'm new to fanfiction so if my stores aren't that good either cut me some slack or don't read them.
Fav Total Drama Characters:
Heather(Started liking her around the New York episode.)
Alejandro(I hate that he's a robot now.)
Cody(Dude is kinda funny in a dorky way)
Izzy(haha Boom Boom.)
Justin (Pretty Cool Guy)
Least fav Characters:
Courtney(Girl is so annoying.)
Eva(she scares me.)
Ezekeial(He creeps me out.)
Chris(Okay this should be obvious.)
Blainley(She deserves worst then death.)
Fav TD Couples:
Coderra(Could be interesting.)
Trentney(there ex's are dating.)
Gwuncan(Punk & Goth perfect match.)
Least Fav couples:
Ducney(Courtney tried to change him. She doesn't deserve him.)
Gwent(Kinda a boring couple)
That's it really.
Fav Glee Characters:
Rachel:I see alot of my self in her.
Kurt: I'm not gay But I support Gays.
Sue:I don't know why.
Jesse:I just think he's Cute
Tina: Such a nice girl
Puck:I think he's funny.
Least Fav characters:
Sue:I guess it's a love hate kinda thing.
David Karfosky:He's so mean to kurt.
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all eternity.
THINGS TO DO AT WALMART!!!!!! (I'M DOING THESE ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow, magic!"
Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax.
Go to the food court, buy a drink, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the Batcave."
Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There's no toilet paper in here!"
Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
Hold indoor shopping cart races.
In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet section, etc.
Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples)
Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
Play with the automatic doors.
Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
"Re-alphabetize" the CD's.
Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies."
Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.
Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bed department.
Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join.
Take bets on the battle from above.
Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and when they say you didn't buy it there say, "Hm... I thought the customer was always right!"
Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
Test the brushes and combs in cosmetics.
Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other aisles.
TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
Try to hold up customers with the toy guns. See how much you can make.
Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in Housewares and see what happens.
Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen you in so long." etc. See if they play along.
When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!"
When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?!"
My Random Rants on Nothing that is important:
Candian Bacon: It's just Ham! It's not bacon at all! Why call it Bacon if it's not Bacon. And if ham's Canda's bacon, then what the hell do they call Good ol' American Bacon? Huh. what do they call it! That's all I got to say.
Commericals: It's not that I don't hate all commericals, its just the really stupid ones that I hate. You know, the ones that are so stupid they're laughable? Not those, I love those. The ones that are so stupid you think; "What am I wasting my time on?"
Annoying Orange: How the hell did this guy get a TV show? He's so stupid, and I (admittidly) watched two episodes of it. Tow Words: Low. Budget. All that I can touch really without getting kicked out of this site.
Twilight: What was so popular about this series? WHAT? Vampires don't sparkle in the sun! NEVER! And here; I'll sum up Edwards feelings for Bella for you all who are actually reading this "I love you and I must bite you, but I cannot bite you because I love you!" Dude, just bite her already and kill her! Then at least her personality will match-up with the rest of her life. Seriously dude, kill her! No one will miss her! And then there is Jacob and his feelings for Bella; "Come with me, I'll love and cherish you forever and you won't have to get bitten. But, and just a warning here, I might sneak in and bite you and turn you into a werewolf at night. BUt I still love you." If I had to choose between a Vampire or Werewolf, I'd kill them both and go find a normal dude to kiss.
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM? Don't have any
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A calendar, posters, paint...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I definantley snore and I've been told I mumble in my sleep...
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?Glee 1! ;D
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 5:03 a.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? My room redone.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My grandma (passed away summer of 2012), my grandpa (passed away Febuary 2010), and my Aunt Sandy (passed away DEcember 2012).
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S) iPod
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5 something
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? sometimes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Used to be, not anymore
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Myself by making me act before I could think
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I'm a sucker deep soulful eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Somewhere romantic
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Don't care
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Ham, Mushrooms, and Sausage.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Ice cream
(what happened to 19 and 20?)
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? iPod
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? nope
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't really care
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A cat
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? No
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Be there for them and do anything you can for them
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 100
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Whichever rocks more
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I text not call
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My dad
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I have a lot of weaknesses
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No
37. FIRST JOB? Not yet
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading and writing fanfiction
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? To many to count. I'm such a clutz
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair, apparently it's soft
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Video games and a new notebook
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Wait a minute! I have to get married first! But I guess, two or three.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My great Aunt Sally (her real name was Sarah) and because my grandma wanted someone named Sarah in the family.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yea
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Dove
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. Yes I do
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Define bad
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? No
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh yes
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Half and half
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Expresses through sounds from my mouth
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Anywhre were I can sing
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A doll
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Beats me
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yea
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? I would never would use sarcasm! \:
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Uh can I just have both
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Somebody who likes me.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Weirdo, freack, Smiles, Sarah bear, Weirdo.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Glee
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I have to name one?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Ten fingers and ten toes
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Last work at gym
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? Wait, what?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Don't know
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Glee songs
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Do you really want to know?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Aww I have to name just one...again?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? How immature all the boys in my school are.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? April
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aries
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Reddish-Brown
86. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? I have to pick one?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried it
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Phineas an Ferb
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I sing so I'm a throat player.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Who the hell cares.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? The chocalte?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Never had either,
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Magazine
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Don't have one yet, I'll probaly get my dad's old chevy when I'm older.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Any thing Nancy Drew or Fear Street.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: None what so ever. THANK THE LORD!
Wow! 10 out of 10 for Air and Light. I always thought of myself as fire.
Ways to Annoy people at the movie theater:
1) Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
2) Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
3) Clap when the good guy gets killed.
4) During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
5) Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
6) Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
7) Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
8) Yell out what is going to happen.
9) Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
10) Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
11) Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
12) Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
13) Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
14) Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
15) Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
16) Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
17) Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
18) Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
19) Try to start a wave.
20) Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
21) Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
22) Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
23) Sing with the theme music.
24) Bring and use your own air freshener.
25) At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
26) Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
27) Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
28) Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
29) Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
30) Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
31) Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
32) Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
33) When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
34) Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
35) Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
36) Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
37) Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
38) Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
39) Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
40) Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
41) Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
42) Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
43) Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
44) Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
45) Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
46) Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
47) Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
48) Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
49) Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
50) Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
51) Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
52) Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
I've got to try one of these someday.
I allow anonomyus reviews! Sorry if I spelled that wrong.
POST THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU'RE A HUGE GLEEK!!!!
Stories I'm currently working on:
How Long Island Changed My life. (For the Better):
Totally one of my favorite stories to work on. More adventures to come. More laughs. And stardom. Some future idea are inspired by CharlieHarperFan88 and Jason Kruegur Myers.
Many Chapters to Come!
Alice and Heather's hand shake(). Loca and Heather's hand shake( )
Senior Year. One of the most important years of a person life. The last 5 weeks are some of the best and the worst. Now what if you're a Supervillian named Black Cuervo or Django of the Dead. Love does not really come to these 2, but they know they've found it. Know if only Sartanna of the Dead and her son Zhar would just let Django be with the girl of his dreams and his closes friends. Mainly ZoexDjango, MannyxFrida, and CarlitoxOC. CarlaxOC
The 100th Hunger Games:
The second and third book never happened!
Heather is picked for the "High Honor" of representing District 12 in the Fourth Quarter Quell. Unfortunantly for her, Alejandro does to. Will she survive? Main Couples: Alehather, Zoke, and Dott.
Stories to come:
Will probaly come out in June.
Courtney, Gwen, Heather, and Sierra along with the Atlantis princess and some friendly allies will fight to protect the city of Atlantis. But with being stuck in Hawaii until after the season 4 rap party might make keeping this secret a little difficult. Couples include: Aleheather, Trentney, Gwuncan, Gidgette, Coderra, and maybe even Dott.
After World Tou; Cody, Courtney, Duncan, Heather, and Sierra are recruited into an international spy agency. 5 years later; Courtney is the team leader, Sierra is the intell officer engaged to the inventor Cody, Duncan is one of the best agents, married to Gwen, and expecting their first child, Heather (Duncan's partener) is the best in her field. When one of the teams missions involevs going to Argentina, the past starts comeing back to haunt them.
A Scott/Dawn fic
A total drama parody of the movie grown ups.
The Day I was a Japanese pop-star is finished! I love doing that story and I'm sorry it had to be finished.
Unsafe External Link