Author has written 13 stories for Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Twilight, Once Upon a Time, and Walking Dead.
...So i guess i should probably fill this thing out now...Yes! about me: the only things you need to know about me:
-I love yaoi more than anything(except air)
-Favorite Shows: supernatural, dexter, the vampire diaries, criminal minds, teen wolf, law and order:svu(dun-dun), grey's anatomy(don't judge me) ,naruto, bleach, one piece, durarara, white collar, suites, true blood, charmed, sherlock, wwe
-Chris Hemsworth is one of the sexiest things since sliced bread(this isn't really something you need to know, but i wanted to put it there anyway)
That is all.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered yoai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
Did you know...
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
These are the things girls want a boyfriend to do...
1)When she walks away from you mad=== Follow her
2)When she stares at your lips=== Kiss her
3)When she pushes you or hits you=== Grab her and don't let go
4)When she starts cursing at you=== Kiss her and tell her you love her
5)When she's quiet=== Ask her what's wrong
6)When she ignores you=== Give her your attention
7)When she pulls away== Pull her back
8)When you see her at her worst=== Tell her she's beautiful
9)When you see her start crying== Just hold her and don't say a word
10)When you see her walking== Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
11)When she's scared=== Protect her
12)When she lays her head on your shoulder=== Tilt her head up and kiss her
13)When she steals your favorite sweatshirt== Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
14)When she teases you=== Tease her back and make her laugh
15)When she doesn't answer for a long time=== reassure her that everything is okay
16)When she looks at you with doubt== Back yourself up with the TRUTH
17)When she says that she likes you== she really does more than you could understand
18)When she grabs at your hands=== Hold hers and play with her fingers
19)When she bumps into you=== bump into her back and make her laugh
20)When she tells you a secret=== keep it safe and untold
21)When she looks at you=== tell her that she looks cute
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels,LoopyLooneyCharny,EllaDeanPendragon, Maakason
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, ShadowsOnALove-StruckSoul, EllaDeanPendragon, Maakason