Author has written 1 story for Rozen Maiden.
I'm Kristin and I write about gay dolls for a living. I also only have one story up because I'm too lazy and shy to post another.
My one story, Rozen Maiden Abgefallen, is in the making at the moment, with 12 chapters and around 60,000 words. (7/27/13). I actually never thought it would get that far. I posted the first 6 chapters I'd written all at once so I thought I'd be too lazy to continue it. Right now it's pretty much my biggest accomplishment, which probably says more about me than I feel comfortable with you knowing. Either way, here are 10 things about me:
1. I plan on majoring in English. up until last year I wanted to major in art until I got a reality check and realized I can only draw the animes and occasionally a decent lamp.
2. Besides wasting my life away on the Internet, I also enjoy drawing and writing.
3. I am a Gemini
4. I am heading into my Junior year of Highschool in September
5. Therefore making me 16, although my appearance suggests I'm about 12
6. I have literally almost no friends but still somehow have managed to keep a boyfriend for the past 2 years
7. I have really strong opinions when it comes to writing...Might be an inner Melina Pendulum coming out, dunno.
8. I have an unhealthy obsession with questionable quality reality TV, like Dance Moms and RuPaul's Drag Race. But mostly Dance Moms. Team Maddie to the grave.
9. I started writing FanFiction when I was 12. My first FanFiction was a Lucky Star fanfiction...and not Rozen Maiden, surprisingly. Though Rozen Maiden did eventually end up causing me to produce an 'original' story probably worse than My Immortal.
10. I've been too lazy to watch anime lately, even if a lot is coming out. The few I actually keep up with are Rozen Maiden: Zuruckspulen (obviously), Daybreak Illusion, and I'm trying to keep up with Watamote but it isn't really working.
Unsafe External Link