Poll: Pretty Little Liars, who do you think is "A"? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Pretty Little Liars, and Harry Potter.
Want updates on my FANFICS? Follow me on twitter: @Jpace14Fanfic
House of Liars (Crossover: House of Anubis and Pretty Little Liars): Questions that you have about whatever chapter will probably be answered in like three to four chapters. Yeah. I'm making you wait.
NEW FANFIC ALERT! Secrecy (Pretty Little Liars): Stay tuned! I'm not done with the PROLOGUE yet, but . . . I love it!
NEW FANFIC ALERT! Hogwarts's Little Liars (Crossover: Harry Potter and Pretty Little Liars)
F.R.I.E.N.D.S QUOTABLE QUOTES!
"You can't fire me. I make your decisions and I say, "I'm not fired." Ha." Monica
"If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer." Phoebe
"You know, we should probably ask the doctor if she even knows how to deliver a baby that's half human, half pure evil!" Ross
"You have to stop the Q-Tip when there's resistance." Chandler
"What? You made a bet. A bet is a bet. You bet on a bet, and if you lose you lose the bet." Joey
WHY I WOULDN'T BE GOOD IN THE HUNGER GAMES:
2) I'm clever, but really loud, so. . . .
3) I'm a bloodbath victim.
Grab a book, go to page 117, and line 24. What's it say?
one for free." (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
1) What was your favorite food as a kid?
2) What's the #1 most played song on your iPod?
... Another One Bites the Dust ...
3) What is one of your favorite quotes?
"If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer." Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow)
4) What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
5) What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Vacuuming. God I hate it.
6) What is your favorite form of exercise?
Biking. I once did six miles!
7) What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
My favorite time of day is 3:00 because NO SCHOOL, Friday because NO SCHOOL, and July because its my birthday! :D
8) What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
A subway. Only went there once in Washington, D.C. It was awesome! Oh, least? Um . . . Yellow School Bus.
9) What is your favorite body part?
Don't really have one. . . .
10) What sound do you love?
Um. . . . Sound? What do you mean? Okay, I like the sound of "Time to pack up, class!"
11) If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
It would a Hunger Games themed party; it would be for the release of Catching Fire (November 22, 2013 :D).
12) If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
My friends and I looking for Easter Eggs, pretending we're in the Hunger Games!
13) If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
14) If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
I would go to someplace with no water and give them gallons of agua!
15) If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Everyone knows this answer. HAYMITCH ABERNATHY!
16) If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
A Michael Jackson concert.
17) If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would learn Dutch to see Het Huis Anubis! :D
18) If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
A movie project so I won't go to school.
19) If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
I would do whatever I do in a normal day, because I wouldn't trust who said "I was immortal."
20) If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Max, so I can confuse my dog!
21) If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
22) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
23) If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Okay, the animal I would be a dog; the drink is Dr. Pepper; and the ice cream flavor . . . Douce de Leche!
24) If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
25) If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Haymitch Abernathy in the HUNGER GAMES!
26) Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
27) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Director of awesomeness! Lol.
28) When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I'm on this website... :p
29) What would you name the autobiography of your life?
(my name): The Story of Being Awesome...I don't know.
30) What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
31) Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
I made a BIG mistake in soccer...we WON!
32) What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
33) What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
The Hunger Games (book). I cried when Rue died. :'(
34) What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Um... whistle. I'm getting better at it, though! Lol.
35) What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
When I opened a door my friend was holding with her foot. I'm not that strong...
36) What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Bounce a basketball in the house; slap my brother; and. . . . . Oh yeah! Kick someone in the soft spot.
37) When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
38) What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
The best was the 3DS, and the worst was. . . . I never had a worst.
39) What do you miss most about being a kid?
Running without being tired. :p
40) What is your first memory of being really excited?
About to enter the Magic Kingdom. Who doesn't like that feeling? The answer is (Maleficent).
41) What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
42) When was the last time you were nervous?
43) What is something you learned in the last week?
My friend taught me some Italian, so. . . .
44) What story does your family always tell about you?
45) At what age did you become an adult?
46) Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
47) Where’s Waldo?
In the book! Duh!
48) The best part of waking up is?
49) How now brown cow?
One and Only Wish Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
If you read profiles looking for things to copy & paste into your profile, copy & paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you think your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.(but you get used to it.)
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this to your profile! XD
If you day-dream about your fictional characters and plot lines in class, copy and paste this onto your profile
I just read a copy and paste that said "Fanfiction is to me what facebook is to others" Copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on to your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star had the same tune. (don't worry i was just as shocked as you are!)
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
How To Know If You Are Obsessed With PAtNiSS
- You love Peeta and Katniss together.
- Ever since you have read The Hunger Games series, you knew they were meant to be.
- You search for PeetaxKatniss fan art for hours and hours.
- You read PAtNiSS Fanfiction, only if it doesn’t change anything that happened.
- You reread page 388 of Mockingjay because it makes you happy that she finally admitted her love for him.
- Your favorite book is Catching Fire because it has so many PAtNiSS moments.
- You yell at your book whenever Katniss is all lovey dovey with Gale.
- You despise Gale and Katniss together.
- You think that people who don’t like PAtNiSS are crazy psychos.
- Your friends think you are obsessed because you compare everything romance related to PAtNiSS.
- You have made a PAtNiSS playlist out of the songs on your ipod.
- Every time someone tells you they are a terrible couple, you go crazy and have a spaz attack and tell them why they are meant for each other.
- You squeal every time there is a PAtNiSS moment in the books.
- You also love page 314 of Mockingjay because she kisses him and he remembers Always!!! EEEPP!!
- In Catching Fire, you love it on page 42 when Katniss tackles Peeta in the snow, and they start making out.
Unsafe External Link