Author has written 1 story for Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師.
She sucks with deadlines and spelling.
He's grumpy and sleepy all the time.
We're best friends and we're probably going to fail but who cares :D
Things we do not condone;
- If you don't like our writing or our themes then please do us all a favour and read the damn warnings at the head of each chapter. Our more mature sections will be posted on Archive of Our Own. We're called Beauty_in_decay there too. The softer version is posted here.
- If you harass either of us for no apparent reason we will block you. We are taking the time to do something we enjoy and we'll do it in our own time. Yes we miss dead lines and yes sometime we forget all about it but we still try.
Things we like;
- We love reviews, they make Cale squeal and grin and I myself are fond of them. They convince us that people are enjoying our writing and help us improve.
- Advise and constructed criticism. Any other kind and we will ignore (or if you irritate us enough fight back)
- Friendly people who just want to talk. We have no problems with this. It's fun and helpful to bounce ideas of other people besides ourselves and to talk about all the other fandoms we've recently been dragged into.
Things to look out for =
The Horizontal Fall. There is a quote for everything, but sometimes having them whispered in your ear by a blond haired angel with an attatude problem doesnt make them all that usefull. Friendship, Humor, Sasusaka. ShikaTema. Possibal SasuNaru. T (might be higher for lanugage ect) - Pending on the finish of Niro Case
Niro Case. After fleeing his childhood home, Rin never would have thought his life could take an even more bizaare turn than usual. Upon arriving in the demon nest that was Tokyo, he definitely didn't expect to find his father and brother there, ready to hunt him down. Twincest. Possibal M for violence/lanugage/yaoi sex - In progress (Motivation lacking)