Author has written 24 stories for Eyeshield 21, Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan/人形宮廷楽団, StarCraft, D.Gray-Man, Sherlock Holmes, Lord of the Rings, Supernatural, Sherlock, Broken Sword, Avengers, One Piece, Perfect Sense, Island, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Under the same pen name, I also post on Ao3, in particular stories not allowed here (RPF...)
- Profile in progress -
Just a one more random writer, whose first language is French. Most of my stories are in French, but still, I'm getting far more focused on English stories these days. Hope one day I'll have the courage and the time to write a long one in English.
From now, just a few indications about stories you might like, depending on your fandom preferences:
- The entire work of MONTPARNOS (in French). She mostly writes about Avengers and Harry Potter.
- "Changing Perceptions", by izwan (in English). A really great one, on Starcraft, which depicts an alternative Heart of the Swarm, from the point Raynor is kept on the Moros to the end of HotS. if you're a huge fan of Starcraft just like me, go ahead, you'll not lose your time.
I'm especially thinking to write something about the Starcraft, Avengers, Fallout 3, Star Wars fandoms. Stay on tune if you are interested, but be warned, I must confess I'm not really straight about posting at regular intervals...
Projects in progress
- A Fallout fic, focused on James, the Lone Wanderer's father, during the events of Fallout 3. Because there's no way this character would stay forgotten.
- A League of Legends one-shot, focused on Lucian, because this champ' simply rocks.
- The incoming chapter 2 to the Avengers fic we're doing together with MONTPARNOS. Because I'm alrealdy very, very, very late.
- And probably some stuff about Starcraft 2. Since I know that Legacy of the Void is going to be the epilogue of the Starcraft adventure (and believe me, I cried when I got this news), I just can't stay passive. Writing about Starcraft will help me to overcome this loss.
And don't bother asking me to play with you at SC2. I'm still dealing (playing terran) with some macro issues against an AI. Difficult level. I'm ashamed.