Author has written 15 stories for Gundam Seed, and Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z.
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambitions inspired and success achieved." Helen Keller
"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not yet the end." Patrick STARfish
"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." Confucius
About The Author:
Kkornelia is an antagonist playing hero. If people knew why, they would chase her off the streets with flaming torches and large pitchforks. =)
- Filipino (by birth) / Chinese (by blood)
- Has a very messed up culture (don't ask)
- Unfortunately, this author is not afraid to sound like a classy bi-o-tch aka critic when submitting reviews.
- The only author left who still writes YzakxFllay fanfictions on the site. (Why? If I don't, who will?)
- Her number one all time favorite anime/manga is Slam Dunk. (Too awesome for words.)
- She is more fond of side characters and their existing or non-existing romance than the main characters.
- Your average romance reader who is entirely sick of stories with sappy, nonsensical, never-ending, overrated, boy-meets-girl Romance/Drama.
- This busy author is an absolute procrastinator, easily distracted, and easily bored.
- Gender - If you can't figure this out on your own, please seek help.
- Contact - Seriously, I'm not evil... Feel free to email or PM me! I love talking to strangers on the Internet-- especially FanFiction strangers.
- Strongly believes that keeping(or at least trying to keep) existing characters In Character(IC) is one of the most important factors in fanfiction because characters that are Out of Character(OOC) are no different to Original Characters(OCs); and stories with clear OOC characters for the sake of plot are better off as original fiction.
- Every character has three dimensions. They are never completely evil, nor are they complete super skilled saints either. Character bashing happens when the negative aspects of a character are exaggerated(without reason), or the character is portrayed as 'unlikeable' or, in the worst case, the character's entire personality is warped into something wicked(beyond recognition). In short, character-bashers are immature bullies.
05.20.05 -- xx The day this author along with her fanfictions mysteriously disappeared. (applicable only on ff.net). xx
11.30.06 -- Starts over.
11.21.07 -- xx 'About Author LOCATION' Noooo! (beam of light strikes through chest) ARGH! They gave away my freakin' position! Move. Move. Move. xx
01.05.08 -- Brain is itching to write a new story. However, this author swore to herself that she would not start a new one without first finishing at least one of either two of the fics she has now. It is pure agony.
04.24.08 -- Argh... I'm so weak... (starts one anyway)
01.07.09 -- The faithful day when this author, unfortunately, got addicted to online games... This may result in slow fanfiction updates. Please bear with me. And great thanks to those who continue to show interest on my mediocre writing.
02.21.09 -- This author's laptop unexpectedly crashed this morning with no back up... Say bye-bye to chapter 5 of "Redemption"... this poor-sad person will go mourn over the rest of her important files now. :(
07.03.15 -- lacihparg for Assimilation