Poll: Vampire!Blaine or Vampire!Kurt? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Glee.
My name is Sarah. Hi. :)
I'm a British nerd with a penchant for procrastination, a bizarre love of the colour purple, and a completely understandable obsession with Klaine. Until I feel confident enough to write an original manuscript, I'll be holed up in this corner of the internet writing fanfiction.
I am also an English with Creative Writing university student in the best city on the planet (alright, one of the best cities). I'm in my final year, which means I probably won't post much - definitely not anything substantial - but I have no job prospects lined up. I'm sure you don't need to me explain why that might be a good thing.
I promise for Kurt and Blaine and happiness to always be endgame (except for that one drabble. Yeah, you know the one. I don't apologise at all).
Notice an error in one of my fics? Want to join me in flailing over fictional characters? Just wanna say 'hi'? Feel free to send me a PM, and you can also find me on LiveJournal and Tumblr, and now on AO3 too!
Finally, endless thanks to my fantastic betas and the best friends I could ever ask for: Sammi (a wonderful writer for assorted fandoms, so I recommend you go check her out immediately), and Hannah (whom I have still not corrupted from original fiction).
Next/current projects, in order of highest priority:
- The companion piece to 'Black Dust', which will be called 'Diamond' and be from parallel!Blaine's POV. (Has now officially been started.)
- The prequel to beauty in the water. It's called 'angel on the beach' (I totally forgot to put in my author's note that the title comes from Train's 'Mermaid') and I've got the first couple of chapters mostly written already. Plus, I fudged around a few details and got an early scene of this workshopped in my Creative Writing class under the guise of original fiction so now I have notes and suggestions of improvement to follow up on. ;)
- A Klaine crossover with The Mummy (the version with Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz, of course). I've started putting it up in small doses as I complete them on Tumblr. (Blaine as do-gooder British librarian, Cooper as layabout comic relief, Kurt as dashing, treasure-hunting scoundrel? What more could you want?!)
Check it out! (aka the section of other people's absolute awesomeness)
- For the Klaine Reverse Bang 2012 (I think? I forget), I wrote beauty in the water for this absolutely amazing artwork by songirll77, featuring merman!Blaine.
- The magnificent pinefir on AO3 made me a fanmix (a FANMIX!!!!!!!!) inspired by Book One of Before I Wake! Holy cow! (Even if you haven't or won't read Before I Wake, I sincerely suggest you go listen to it and fawn over the cover art, because it is truly, truly beautiful.)
- For the Klaine Big Bang 2013, I got paired with the fantastic Kendra who made me a gorgeous fanmix and stunning cover art. You can find the art masterpost on Tumblr here (or find the cover art here and fanmix streamed/downloaded here).
- For the Blaine Anderson Big Bang 2014, loveheartlover created this incredible art for Wise! (Link goes to Tumblr.)
General disclaimer: I don't own Glee or anything else you may recognise. I write purely for the enjoyment of myself and others and make no money from fandom pursuits. I don't even own a house, I pay blessedly cheap rent and live in my parents' attic like a Victorian-era spinster aunt.
Bonus disclaimer: I'm not American and I've never left Europe, so I'll probably end up writing in an accidental mix of US and UK English. Watch out for selective Americanisms, inaccurate knowledge (education system, politics, geography, cultural differences, etc), and many of the finer details lifted from my cities, my imagination, and/or a quick Google search.