Author has written 5 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, and Alice in Wonderland, 2010.
Gender: Chick. Female. Organic femme. Girl. Lady. Woman. Whatever.
Where I live: Teh Milky Way. (OMG! I is a alien! Cool!)
Age: One does not age. One only learns how to behave in public.
Favorite color: All of them. Now changed to PURPLE. Although I still have a tendency to answer "all of them."
I am a Christian. If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior put this in your profile and don't just ignore this. If you stand up for God, put this on your profile.
Reason for Profile Picture: Well...I like that model of Optimus...he's wondering why Spike is smart enough to work on an oil rig, but not smart enough to learn the difference between the sign for BAD GUYS and the sign for GOOD GUYS...I'm kinda wondering that myself.
Random stuff you need to know:
I am a terrible typist, due to my fifth and sixth grade years. Without the Backspace key, my typing would be unreadable. Please tell me if I make a mistake in any of my story/ies.
I used to be annebellelennox! But I like Trapezoidal better. :)
Some will get a rather harsh review from time to time. That's probably because it's most likely in between the hours of seven p.m. and six a.m. One of the things that authors may or may not be offended by is criticism. It's a part of life. Get used to it now. It'll help you in the long run. Trust me.
I may not be the best writer now, but mostly, it's because I have trouble putting things exactly the way I want to put them, resulting in alot of revisions, delayed postings, and a super long construction time. But, I know I've got talent because nothing makes me happier than staying up until the early hours of morning writing out a particularly useless oneshot/short story. :)
And if you feel like PMing me, go ahead. I'm always all for a new person to meet. I love arguing about life. Really.
Dang...I've been gone way too long.
But, you know what? That might be a good thing because now I've got at least six different stories in progress and look forward to posting them once they are finished. I don't know when that will be, but I know someone on here will read them other than me.
Here's a list of the ones I'm especially excited about (please note that these may or may not be published because my inspiration is on and off these days):
Life of a Genius: (TF) The documentation of life on Cybertron from certain OC's viewpoint that may or may not be high in the proverbial sky.
Sonnuva: (TF)One: Yes, her name is Beep, though it hasn't always been. Two: Don't laugh.
Personally: (TF)A deeper dive into the world of the above's life and childhood. Basically, it's random interviews with Beep's family. (I friggin' love writing this one.)
Finishing Touches: (Enola Holmes: If you who know what I'm talking about, you rock. and Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, but if you're just an Enola Holmes fan, you should understand this.) Eudoria Vernet Holmes isn't through yet. There's something she has to do before she rests forever. Just one thing. (Oneshot.)
Inspiration Block: Lauren knew she was good, but not that good...(Slow going, but still pretty fun.)
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD! There will be a DJ, I'm throwing a party...everyone is invited!
So everyone come. But read the rest of this bulletin first.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever.
Special Guest: Jesus Christ, God The Father, Featuring DJ Holy Spirit.
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
...Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
REPOST THIS IF YOU STAND UP FOR GOD!!!
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my Father."
Repost as COME TO MY PARTY!
While I may end up breaking these myself at times, I try to stick to these as much as possible. You're welcome to borrow them yourself (in fact, I encourage you to).
1) Do not make canon characters act completely out-of-character. The only reason you should do that is if you handle it carefully, it is short term, and you have a very good explanation as to why. Nothing throws a person for a loop like their favorite character acting weird all of a sudden. This also means that you shouldn't treat your least favorite character like they're an idiot just because you hate them. Try to be fair to all the members of the canon, not just those you like. In fact, take it as a challenge to write them well, despite your personal feelings.
(I'm a writer who loves this rule. You have no idea.)
2) "There," "their," and "they're" are different words with different meanings. The same goes for "it's" and "its." Learn them and know which one is which. It makes a world of difference in your writing if you use the correct word.
3) Reread and double-check your work. Spell-check is not fool-proof. Sometimes just going over something will help you spot dumb mistakes. I end up writing out on paper my story first, then type it. That takes care a lot of mistakes, just copying it to the computer. Then, I reread it a little later to spot the rest. Find your own system, but you need to reread your work!
4) One word, people: grammar. Do not fear it; love it. Nothing can scare off a reader like horrid grammar in a story. And if they do stick around, chances are they can only barely understand what they're reading.
5) All pairings are fair game, if it makes sense. If there is no hint at a character having feelings towards another, good or bad, why act like its been there all along? Those new feelings can develop, but don't create them all at once. It's not nice to break up an established couple just to stick the hero with your original character either. And not every boy and girl (or boy and boy, or girl and girl. I'm not against that, if there is a evidence of that in the canon to support that kind of relationship. Please don't do that just because you can) has to be a couple. Friendships can be just as important and difficult to craft, but worth the effort in the long run.
6) "Ain't" is not a word. The only reason I will allow it in a story is in dialog. People can say it in conversation, but other than that... NO!
7) Be descriptive in your work. Don't just say "It was a black cat," say "The feline rubbed his midnight fur against his leg, blinking his amber eyes with pleasure." Much more fun to read.
(...still working on this one...)
8) There are hundreds of ways to say "said" (yelled, cried, whispered, begged, questioned, wondered, remarked, called, announced, gasped, laughed, smirked, growled, groaned, screamed, smiled, joked, hissed, explained, described, muttered, grinned, wept, panted, sighed, asked, coughed, snarled, shrieked, snapped, chuckled, choked, shouted, giggled, moaned, whined, complained, whimpered, breathed, mumbled, assured, purred, informed, babbled, yelped, lied, suggested, complimented, blabbed, snickered, commented, replied, grumbled, summarized, declared, etc). Use them. They're more descriptive of the tone, volume, style, and emotions of the speaker and really take a good story to a great story.
(I count how many times I use "said" in every chapter.)
9) Don't be afraid to try new story ideas. Just think them out first. How many times do you find a fanfiction that is incomplete because a writer doesn't know where to go from there? It helps to have a rough plan for the story of how to get from point A to B. It prevents you from writing yourself into a corner. You can always change it as you go, but it will give you some structure to work with.
10) Original characters are fine to add to a story, just beware of the curse of Mary Sue. Make them believable. This means faults, imperfections, a back story (not a overly sappy one with either too much perfection or too much angst! That's not a back story; that's a soap opera), and real personality. Don't just photocopy yourself in so you can date your favorite character, either. Create an original character, meaning not existing elsewhere (including the real world). In all likelihood, not every canon character will like the same person equally. Some may hate them (shocking, right?) and they could be very well justified in their hate. Some personalities just clash. (This does not mean that your least favorite character must be mean to your original character so you can show the world why you hate that character. Try to be better than that.) The more realistic you can make them, the better. If possible, create an individual that could easily have existed since the beginning, even if they didn't deal with the canon characters directly, and seems to belong in that universe.
(First of all, I try to give my characters an attitude problem and go from there. One is bitter. One is lovestruck. Another has a "holier-than-thou" problem. Yet another is airheaded. One has alternate personalities. Heck, one even has the "cares too much for his friends" and "trying to deal with everything at once" thing going on...I feel bad for Custos. :/ )
Some of the infinite wisdom of the Internets:
The insane create worlds, the sane live in them...the sane create cages, the insane live in them.
Just when you think you've hit rock bottom, life always has a way of handing you a pickax.
When nothing goes right...go left.
The line between insanity and genius is very, very thin.
The solving of a problem lies in finding the solvers.
Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
Don't fall for someone unless they are willing to catch you.
Stand up for what is right. Even if you're standing alone.
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don't go where the path may lead. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail.
WORK like you don't need the money, LOVE like you've never been hurt and DANCE like no one is watching.
When you’re down I may not be able to pick you back up, but I promise I’ll be willing to lay down right next to you.
Sometimes people put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to tear them down. (personal favorite of mine)
Education is important. School however, is another matter.
Forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them more.
Congratulations! You've looked over my profile. There was something else I wanted to put and I can't remember it...