Author has written 13 stories for Power Rangers, and Criminal Minds.
Favorite TV Show(s): Crime drama shows, preferably Criminal Minds--with Reid being my favorite character on the show, Law & Order: Special Victim Unit and NCIS from time-to-time.
Reality shows: Project Runway, Top Chef, ANTM, etcetera.
Other shows I like to watch: Power Rangers, Totally Spies, Winx Club, As Told By Ginger, Arthur, Static Shock--hope they made a movie someday about him--just as long as Jaden Smith don't play him.
Favorite Movie: Moonwalker, Home Alone with Macaulay Culkin, classic movies from childhood, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Barbie, Princess movies.
Favorite Music: Old-school artists, Classical music, reggae, music from the 50s-to-the-late-2000s.
Favorite Book or Author: Michael Jackson, biography books, Edgar Allen Poe, Stephen King, African-American literature.
Goal in life: To be a top and successful writer and author.
Free spellcaster">Change Your Life
I have a rather fascination with quotes:
From Michael Jackson:
- If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
- The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
- The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
- Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
- Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel.
- I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.
- I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily.
- I just wish I could understand my father.
From Stephen King:
- Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.
- Fiction is the truth inside the lie.
- We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.
- If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write.
- God is cruel. Sometimes he makes you live.
- Books are a uniquely portable magic.
- The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.
- Either get busy living or get busy dying
-Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
From Edgar Allen Poe:
- I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
- We loved with a love that was more than love.
- Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.
- The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?
- Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
- Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
- I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
- Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.
- Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
- The best things in life make you sweaty.
- I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
- The past is a pebble in my shoe.
- I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind.
- I have great faith in fools, self-confidence my friends call it.
- Every poem should remind the reader they are going to die.
- If you are ever drowned or hung, be sure and make a note of your sensations.
- I don’t believe in ghosts but they have been chasing me my whole life.
- If a poem hasn’t ripped apart your soul, you haven’t experienced poetry.
- All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.
- From childhood's hour I have not been as others were; I have not seen as others saw.
- ...and so all the night tide, I lie down by the side, of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride. In the sepulcher there by the sea, in her tomb by the sounding sea.
- Sleep, those little slices of death — how I loathe them.
- The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls...
From Albert Einstein:
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
- Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do – but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.
- Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.
From Tennessee Williams:
- We're all sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life.
- Don't look forward to the day you stop suffering, because when it comes you'll know you're dead.
- We all live in a house on fire, no fire department to call; no way out, just the upstairs window to look out of while the fire burns the house down with us trapped, locked in it.
- When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.
- Revolution only needs good dreamers who remember their dreams.
- Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going.
From Charles Dickens:
-Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
-Reflect upon your present blessings -- of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
-No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.
-It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
-There are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best parts.
-The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
-We need never be ashamed of our tears.
From Ernest Hemingway:
- The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.
- Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
- There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
- There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.
- Courage is grace under pressure.
- The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
From Oscar Wilde:
- We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
- What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
- Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
- The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
- A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
From Tupac Shakur:
- Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
- My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.’
- During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams
- Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?
- Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.
- The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
- For every dark night, there's a brighter day.
- It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.
- All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.
- We all gonna die, we bleed from similar veins.
- I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.
- It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave.
- It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.
From Mahatma Gandhi:
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever.
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
From Nelson Mandela:
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- It always seems impossible until it's done.
- For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
- After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
From Malcolm X:
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
- Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
- Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
- You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
- My alma mater was books, a good library... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity.
- Without education, you are not going anywhere in this world.
- Truth is on the side of the oppressed.
- Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.
- I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.
From Muhammad Ali:
- Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
- Don't count the days, make the days count.
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
- It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
- The man who has no imagination has no wings.
- It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
- If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
From Friedrich Nietzsche:
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- He who fights with monsters might take care, lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
- Without music, life would be a mistake.
- There are no facts, only interpretations.
- He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
- The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
- One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.
- You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
From Lady Diana:
- Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
- Family is the most important thing in the world.
- I don't go by the rule book... I lead from the heart, not the head.
- When you are happy you can forgive a great deal.
- Only do what your heart tells you.
- I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved
- They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?
- Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.
- If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
- Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.
From Winnie the Pooh/ A.A. Milne:
- Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.
- Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.
- A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.
- If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams we can be together all the time.
- Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more… to give way to the happiness of the person you love.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- The things that make me different are the things that make me.
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think (and loved more than you'll ever know.) But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.
- We are braver than a bee, and a... longer than a tree, and taller than a goose... or is it a moose?
- I'll always be with you, I'll always be with you, always be with you.
- Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake.
- If the person you are talking to does not appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in this ear.
- Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.
From Maya Angelou
- I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.
- I know why the caged bird sings.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
There's a marked difference between acquaintances and friends. Most people really don't become friends. They become deep and serious acquaintances. But in a friendship you get to know the spirit of another person; and your values coincide.
- If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.