Author has written 11 stories for Victorious, How to Rock, and Naruto.
Hi!!! = )
My name is Maria. And I love reading and reviewing stories, so if you ever want me to read your story, or someone elses story and I like it- I will! Oh and I'm taking requests and I've become a beta reader by the way!
Read and review my stories please?
Oh and don't be afraid to ask me questions, send me requests, give me suggestions, or even an idea that you want to see in one of my stories. I love putting in what you want! c:
If you see another person with this username anywhere else, it most likely isn't me. This is the only site where I use this username.
(No title yet)- Beck/Cat
Summary: High school. The place where you fall in love, get in trouble, meet a lot of wackos. No matter what kind of high school you go to, public, private...performing arts, you'll have to go through the struggles of drama, grades, fights, school, love, friendship, heartache, shenanigans. The only exception would maybe be home-school and for Cat Valentine, Hollywood Arts is no exception. Now in her second year of high school she has to deal with Hollywood Art's newest playboy. The catch-he has his eye set on her and is determined to make her fall for him. Better summary is to come.
Two out of ? chapters complete.
Possible Letters in ABeckCat story:
H is for His Hero- Summary: And Beck never thought he'd be happier to see Cat./ Or "Trinaaa... why is Beck tied up in your closet?" "Cat! Um, I can explain! Just please close that door!" Still thinking about it.
J is for Just Me and You Tonight- Summary: It became a normal thing. Him showing up at her house in the middle of the night. She'd have her arms open wide, never asking questions. He'd cry in her arms, or she'd cry in his. They would just enjoy each other's silent company; the thought of not being alone was everything. Or they'd talk about anything and everything, everything except for their problems. But with surfacing feelings, can they really keep pretending that this was all just a coincidence?/ or "C-can we really... make it?" "It's just me and you against the world." Half way written.
K is for Kind- Summary: How could he get over her if he couldn't even hate her? How could he hate someone who was so kind? Complete.
S is for Save You- Summary: The many times he saved her life and the one time she saved his./ Or, "If I didn't come in time you would be dead! I.. I save your life!" "Yeah... you've been doing that a lot lately." Half way written. You should tell me if this should be a slightly happy ending or sad ending. I know how to end it with either endings and I was never going to do the happy one, but now I have mixed feelings.
S is for Surprise!- Summary: It started when Beck had gotten her text the moment he woke up. It was their anniversary, her parents weren't going to be home, anything could happen! Even... that./ "YOU AND CAT ARE GOING TO DO THE NASTYYY!" "WHAT?"/ Or Sucks that his friends jumped to conclusions.
Pretty sure I left out some other ideas, but you tell me if these sound good or if you'd like something different! Remember, you decide!
Cyberbullying is very wrong and can change many people's thought on themselves(if that makes sense). A couple of authors have almost quited writting, or even thought of suicide on this site. I really don't want that to happen, so please, please, please, please be careful with what you say to others online or, well, anywhere.
Awesome things I found on other people's profiles:
This is this cat.
This is is cat.
This is how cat.
This is to cat.
This is keep cat.
This is an cat.
This is idiot cat.
This is busy cat.
This is for cat.
This is forty cat.
This is seconds cat.
Now read every third word.
in case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children(It's for children, but I'm supposed to keep it away from them. Makes sense.)
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts(Really? I thought rainbows and unicorns were going to fly out.)
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping(Dang it. My dream was to become a master at sleeping-curling-my-hair)
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts(Where?)
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children(You know, when I bought this, the thought of putting a butcher knife through a child never crossed my mind.)
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.(No, you'll find them dead.)
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap(Wait, so is this soap a mega super awesome soap that will give me super powers?)
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness(Deng, and I took these to stay awake.)
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping. (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought??...)
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time)?
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because??...)
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what)?
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children." (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (Oh my ..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Unsafe External Link