Author has written 16 stories for Inuyasha, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Avatar: Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Merlin, Doctor Who, Dark Angel, Supernatural, Heartland, Teen Wolf, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Okay, so a little about me:
I have four sisters.
My mind lost its innocence in sixth grade.
My mind lost itself shortly after.
I once quested with unicorns in the pits of Tartarus in an attempt to retrieve my sanity... I'll let you judge if I was successful.
I love to sing all kinds of music... except hip hop/ R&B with few exceptions.
I have an OTP for pretty much every fandom you can think of. (I sometimes even have multiple.)
A list of my Non-Cannon OTPs:Buffy Summers/Spike-William the Bloody (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)Loki/Darcy Lewis (Thor or The Avengers Assemble)Tony Stark/Loki (" ")Luna Lovegood/Neville Longbottom(HP)Harry Potter/Hermione Granger(HP)Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy(HP)Luna Lovegood/Draco Malfoy(HP)Fleur Delacour/Harry Potter(HP)Bellatrix Black-Lestrange/Harry Potter(HP)Bellatrix Black-Lestrange/Remus Lupin(HP)Sirius Black/Remus Lupin(HP)Percy Jackson/Nico diAngelo (PJO & HoO)Anabeth Chase/Luke (PJO)Rapunzel/Flynn Ryder- Eugene (Tangled)
A Considerably Smaller List of My Cannon OTPs:10th Doctor or Metacrisis/Rose Tyler (Doctor Who)Tris/Four (Divergent)Katniss/Peta(THG)Jane/Thor (Thor or The Avengers Assemble)Percy Jackson/Anabeth Chase (PJO & HoO)Merlin/Arthur Pendragon (BBC Merlin)Merida/Hiccup (Brave & How to Train Your Dragon)Jack Frost/Rapunzel (Legend of the Guardians and Tangled)
Copy and Paste this in your profile if you think:
Anyone who writes/enjoys incest fanfiction should have to live for a few months as an incest survivor so they can see how sexy it is
Anyone who writes/enjoys fics where a woman is raped and then falls for her rapist needs to live as a rape survivor for a few months to see how likely it is
Anyone who pairs Harry/Voldemort needs to stop smoking crack
Anyone who writes A/U with OC pairings might want to look into writing their own fictions...because that's not fan-fiction
Anyone who believes grammar Nazi flamers should be beaten about the head with Websters Dictionary
Anyone who dreams about being best friends with Fred and George Weasley
Anyone who would give their front teeth to have a conversation with Luna Lovegood
Anyone who believes that fan-fiction plagiarists should be forced to do lines with Dolores Umbridge's quill
Anyone who thinks that Argus Filch is bringing sexy back...okay, maybe not.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts: ... XD
I will not lick Trevor.Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
- I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
- I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
- I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
- I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
- I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
- I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
- I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
- I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
- I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
- I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
- I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
- I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
- I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
- I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort
- First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
- I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
- I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
- I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see who will come out alive
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
- I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
- I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
- It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
- I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
- If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
- I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
- I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
- I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends."
- I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
- I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the imperious cure on me.
- I will not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
- I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself too seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
- Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
- I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
- I do not have a Daleck Patronus.
I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco MalfoyI will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions."To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.I will not tell the first years to build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.I will not tell Filch that Peeves has left. It is cruel to get his hopes up like that.I am not allowed to skip through the hallways singing the "Wizards of Waverly Place" theme song.I am not allowed to attack the new Head Boy with water balloons.I am not allowed to change the Slytherin common room to red and gold.I am not allowed to tell the Ravenclaws and/or Hermione Granger that the library has been closed down.I am not allowed to tell Lockheart that his fan-club is waiting in the Whomping Willow.
98 Things Never to Do at Hogwarts (That ARE acceptable at Pigfarts)
- Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
- I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
- I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
- I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
- Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
- Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
- First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
- I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
- I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
- When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmead, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Moblie, Robin!"
- When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
- It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
- Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
- I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
- I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
- I will not hold my wand in the air before I cast spells shouting "I got the power!"
- I will not insist that Merlin and Arthur were secretly in love, despite what the BBC insinuates
- I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
- "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
- I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
- I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
- I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
- I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
- Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
- I will not refer to the Accio charm as "the Force".
- I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
- I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
- I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
- I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "I told you I was hardcore".
- House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
- Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever moneymaking concept.
- I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
- I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
- I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snape's private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
- I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwick's wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.
- I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice.
- I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
- I will not impersonate Chef Ramsey in Potions class.
- The next time that I see Rita Skeeter, I am not to threaten her with a can of Raid.
- I will not subvert the lock on the fourth-floor girls' bathroom and sell its location to first-years as "The Chamber of Secrets".
- When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
- Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
- A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
- Hogsmead village is not "a wretched hive of scum and villainy. “
- I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
- I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
- Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
- Insisting that the school acquire computers and network the buildings is a pointless request as they claim that a quill and parchment is sufficient.
- Calling the Ghost-busters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
- I may not have a private army.
- I must not substitute chocolate-flavored laxative for Professor Lupin's prescription-strength chocolate.
- Nor am I to in any way substitute, alter, hide, or otherwise tamper with Professor Dumbledore's candy.
- I am not the wicked witch of the west.
- -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
- I will not melt if water is poured over me.
- -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
- I shouldn't use Photoshop to create incriminating photos of my house prefects or tutors.
- I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
- I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
- I will not test my Potions assignments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
- - Especially not all of them at once.
- I will not try to hock off my old piercings as "priceless Muggle artifacts."
- I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos.
- Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
- I am not able to see the Grim Reaper, nor am I to claim that he is standing by the Headmaster, tapping an hourglass and looking at him impatiently. Or, for that matter, Harry Potter.
- When being interrogated by a member of staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
- Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
- The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
- I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
- Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not improved by the introduction of muggle firearms.
- Though they are doubtless more athletic, battle-axes are not acceptable either.
- I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
- I will not use the Marauder's Map for stalking purposes.
- I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paint-balling.
- I am not allowed to ask Professor Dumbledore if the size of his beard is 'compensating for something'.
- I will not create a betting pool on that Voldemort is Harry Potter's father.
- Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
- Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles.
- I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
- Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are not the magical equivalent of "Batman and Robin".
- I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
- - However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
- If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a non-de-plume.
- I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
- I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket" either.
- I am not allowed to discuss my theory that Voldemort is actually the second cousin of Sauron.
- I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
- It's not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a shirt that says "All the good-looking ones die young" with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it.
- I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmead
- I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad bad nightmare about Harry
- I will not charm a poster of Britney Spears on Draco's wall
- Dumbledore is nor Gandalf's meddling twin... even if they look alike.
- Nor does Dumbledore have an evil cousin named Saruman.
- I am not allowed to try and figure out how Sherlock survived his suicide jump by testing my theories with first years on the Astronomy Tower.
- Barty Crouch, Jr. is not a time traveling alien who saves the universe.
- Barty Crouch, Sr. did not try to take over London with Cybermen in a parallel universe... even if you can't prove he didn't.
- Barty Crouch Jr. is not the meta-crisis doctor, either.
Gibbs: Rule Number One: Never let suspects stay together.
Gibbs: Rule Number Two: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
Gibbs: Rule Number Three: Don't believe what you're told. Always double check.
Kate: Should I write these rules on my Palm Pilot or crochet them on pillows?
Abby: What are you going to do while I test for poison in a health snack?
Tony: I'll wait.
Abby: There's a futon under the desk.
Tony: Bless you.
Abby: What are you, my priest?
Tony: Curse you?
Gibbs: [to Todd] You mind if I tag along? Please?
Abby: Wow, Gibbs said please!
Gibbs: You enjoyed playing my boss?
Ducky:I did rather.
Abby: Sulfuric Acid. That'd chew the shine off a trailor hitch.
Kate: How'd you get into this?
Abby: I filled out an application.
[Later]Kate: How'd you get into NCIS?
Tony: I smiled.
Tony: What's your chute number?
Tony: Four's unlucky in China.
Gibbs: We're not in China.
Marine: Why you jumping with us, Sir?
Tony: Always wanted to jump. Gibbs came along to laugh.
Gibbs: We're going with you boys. NCIS training mission.
Capt. Faul:Now why don't I believe that? Hell, why not! Hate to pass up an opportunity to toss a couple of NCIS agents out of a plane.
Gerald: You shoved a French cop off a cliff?
Ducky: There was a lake below!
Gibbs: Sixty feet below.
Tony: [about to send drug kingpins to Gitmo as suspected terrorists] You do not have the right to remain silent. You do not have the right to an attorney. If you want an attorney, you won't get an appointment to see one. Do you understand these rights you don't have?
Abby: [while watching video of a terrorists van] Are we submitting to the Sundance Film Festival?
Tony: Yeah, best terrorist film category.
Tony: Well that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling doesn't it?
Tony: That Gibbs trusts us with a contaminated crime scene.
Kate: So they pretty much hate us.
Tony: Noooooooooo... Pretty much.
Tony: Aren't you guys interested at all in what I brought you back from Puerto Rico?
Gibbs and Kate: [sighing] Sure. Fine.[Tony grins and hands them a couple bags, Kate looks in hers]
Kate: You gotta be kidding.
Tony: A bikini. Two-piece.
Kate: A bottom. And a hat??
Tony: Puerto Rican!
Gibbs: Any chance you're going to try that on?
Kate: [tosses it at Gibbs] You first.
Gibbs: [looks over the bikini bottom] Trust me. It's not gonna fit.
Kate: Pigs. I work with pigs.
Tony: [as Gibbs is opening his gift] It's a fantasy RPG book. Complete with character sheets and dice. Baby steps, Gibbs. Baby steps.
Gibbs: It's in Spanish.
Tony: There's just no pleasing you, is there?
Tony: The golf clubs belonged to his RIO, Lt. Lynch.
Tony: Radar Intercept Officer. Also called a GIBs, one B - short for guy in back.
Kate: [to Gibbs] What do you need two B's for?
Gibbs: Second one's for bastard.
Tony: That's kinda touching, Gibbs, remembering the day you hired me.
Gibbs: Yeah, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Gibbs: If that thing came off an aircraft, someone filed a TFOA report for it.
Tony: Things falling off aircraft.
Kate: You're kidding.
Gibbs: Nope. Navy keeps records on that sort of thing, all the way back to biplanes.
Ducky: You know post mortem details can be extremely revealing. Remember that case four years ago, where the young Marine was buried in an anthill up to his neck?
Gibbs: Duck. It was eight years ago. [Points to a body in the morgue] How did he die?
Ducky: No, it can't be eight years. No, I know it wasn't! Four years ago your third wife hit you over the head with a baseball bat. I distinctly remember the ant-eaten Marine on that table there when I stitched you up.
Abby: Sailor on the half-shell!
Ducky: Oh, Abby, please...
Gibbs: How could she not know?
Randy: We met at Mark's memorial service.
Gibbs: What'd you say? 'I was passing by, dug the music, decided to drop in?'
Gibbs's voicemail: Gibbs. Talk.
Tony: Five years with Gibbs; I'm amazed the guy didn't end up in a straight jacket.
Gibbs: What was that?
Tony:Nothing, boss. Just praising your communication skills.
Tony: For a crew that doesn't do drugs, you guys sure do a lot of drugs.
Ducky: [to Gerald after reenacting a death] You're supposed to be dead.
Gibbs: Above his mattress, below his mattress, inside his mattress. If there’s such a thing as a fourth mattress dimension, go over that too.
Ziva: I stand corrected. I guess he didn't know. [muttered] I feel like a donkey's butt.
McGee: A donkey's butt?
Tony: I think she means horse's ass.
Ziva: Yes, that too.
Ziva: You might want to do something about your hair... it's sticking up like a porcuswine... no, thats not the word... a porcu... pig? (Tony gives her a funny look as McGee comes in) The little animal with the little spikes!?
Ziva: 'Porcupine'! Thank you, Special Agent McGee.
[Gibbs and Jenny are watching Tony and Ziva from the above squad room]
Jenny: She seems to be fitting in well.
Gibbs: She almost killed my entire team yesterday.
Gibbs: Driving home from a crime scene.
Jenny: I should have warned you. I think she was an Eastern European cab driver in a past life.
Gibbs: While you're here, you will be an observer. Hand over all your weapons.
Ziva: You're kidding, right? [Gibbs just looks at her. Ziva removes her sidearm and gives it to him.]
Gibbs: And your back-up.
Ziva: What back-up?
Gibbs: Left leg.
Ziva: Oh. That one. [removes ankle holster]
Gibbs: And the knife concealed at your waist. [Ziva removes the knife and hands it to him as well; Gibbs gives it back] That, you can keep. [quietly, in Ziva's ear] I just wanted you to know that I know.
Abby: McGee, never forget. I am one of few people, in the world, who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence.
[Gibbs and Tony arrive to find Ziva standing over two restrained suspects and a woman with a knife in her chest]
Tony: Remind me never to piss her off.
Gibbs: Oh, DiNozzo, you have no idea.
I wanna be the girl that he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when it’s cold. He’ll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard, and whispers, “You look beautiful.”
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.
“You really love him, don’t you?” A psychological question, no name was mentioned, but suddenly, someone came into your mind.
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
Rawr means I love you in Raxicoricofallapatorian.
Every girl has three guys in her life. The one she hates, the one she loves, and the one she can't live without. And in the end, they're all the same guy.
True love does not come by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
I’m just a girl…who is in love with the most amazing, cutest, funniest, nicest guy in the world.
We’re given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to listen, but why only one heart? Because, the other one was given to someone for us to find.
Truth is... We hide because we want to be found... We walk away to see who follows... We cry to see who wipes away the tears... And we let our hearts be broken...to see who comes...and fixes them.
One day, you're going to wake up and realize how much you care about me. And when that day comes, I'll be waking up with the guy that already knew...
Why ruin a perfectly good flower when I already know he loves me not?
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
Anatidaephobia: the fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you.
Abibliophobia: the fear of running out of reading material.
Bless his heart-a kind way of saying 'you're stupid'
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away from them and you have their shoes.My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
“Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.”
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.”
Life isn’t passing me by, it’s trying to run me over.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
Paper may beat rock, but a cannon ball makes big hole in paper.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen!
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Don’t follow me, I’m lost too.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at people you hate.
It doesn’t matter whether the glass is half empty or half full just drink it and get it over with.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
So what if we act like immature idiots? We’re having fun.
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Life sucks and then you die.
Why do people say, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too”? Why would someone get cake if they can’t eat it?
Don’t mess with me I've got a stick.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
I’m the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n’ slide.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
I don’t obsess! I think intensely.
Of course I’m talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Let me know if anything I say offends you, I might wanna offend you later.
One way to figure out how things work, push all the buttons!
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
All the good ones are gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
“When life gives you lemons, make fucking lemon melange pie. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.”
“Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
“Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else”
“Real girls aren’t perfect, perfect girls aren’t real.”
“I’d rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I’m not.”
“What is easy is not always right, and what is right is not always easy.”
A recent survey stated that the average person’s greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you’re telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
Shut up voices or I’ll poke you with a fork
Set sail in a general that way direction.
I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
Where is it? WHERE IS THE THUMP-THUMP?
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
When angry, count to ten; when very angry, swear.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Being mature is overrated.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
5 things I HATE about BBC programming:
You know the names of all the episodes of in at least the new seriesYou can name all of the actors that played the doctor in orderYou freak out if you see the numbers 456 togetherYour whole week revolves around the new episode of doctor who and TorchwoodThe speech that the doctor said in the Pandorica Opens is permanently etched into your brain and you repeat it oftenWhen your in a hospital and you hear someone say "doctor" you turn around expecting to see The DoctorYour refuse to use a Bluetooth for fear of being upgradedWhen on a roller coaster you scream "GERONIMO"You have written fan fiction for Doctor Who, Torchwood, or the Sarah Jane AdventuresYou cried when the Master refused to regenerateThe time between doctor who seasons drives you crazyIt drives you crazy when people call the doctor "doctor who"You obsessively check the save DWC twitter page for news on Doctor who confidentialyou count down the days until the trailer for the Doctor who Christmas special airsYou watch every interview that any of the doctor who stars have doneYou seriously considered dressing up as the doctor for HalloweenThe only cookie you now eat is Jammy DodgersYou know what Trock isYou listen to it constantlyBad Wolf is written all over your binder/notebook or whatever you write onYou have at one point tried to dial the number 007700 900416You know what that number meansYou have tried to come up with possible rooms the TARDIS could haveYou own a bowtie and or a fez/Stetson/top hatYou constantly tap a rhythm of the Master's drumbeatIt drives you crazy when a non whovian friend calls Doctor Who a stupid nerd showAfter "Blink" you couldn't sleepYou know what an Easter egg is and I don't mean the chocolateYou know what the acronyms POTD, LOTTL, TEOT, SoD, RTD, SJA, DW and SM meanA child calling for their mother scares you to deathYou had long arguments with people on the internet about who River Song waswhenever someone says Doctor Who you drop whatever you're doing and join their conversationYou spend your time drawing characters from doctor who.You have watched every episode of Doctor Who Confidential.You cried when you saw that the Impossible Astronaut was dedicated to Elizabeth SladenYou have watched as many episodes of the Classic series as you could find online.You know who The Brigadier is and were really sad when you found out he was deadYou know that "Reverse the Polarity of the neutron flow" was only ever said onceYou have spent time trying to come up with your time lord name and title (I'm Alithe and my title is The Dove)Your parents wanted to buy a statue of a stone angel so you freaked out then had to explain about the weeping angels. (they still bought the statue, I can't take my eyes off it when I'm in the garden)You always could your shadowsYou are convinced that aliens are in fact realYou can tell who is a whovian and who isn'tYou can have a conversation with anyone about doctor whoYou watched every episode in the new series in the span of 2 weeksYou own a fob watch and were very disappointed when it opened and nothing happenedYou have tried fish custard more than onceYou can't look at a burger or roast chicken without feeling a bit sickYou love bananas and hate pearsIn media arts class you insert something doctor who into your projects wherever possibleChameleon Circuit is on nearly every playlist on your iPod/ MP3 player
- Steven Moffat's trolling.
- The last episode of Merlin.
- Sherlock Season 3... November of 2013. WHAT?!
- Doctor Who is off air for three months, gives us a cliffhanger on christmas and then says: "Doctor Who will return this spring." The fans that waited...
- Russel T. Davies and Torchwood... is that it?!?
You know that you are a Sherlockian when:
1. …you are bored (BORED. Bored!!).
2. …you are on FIRE!
3. …you ponder the best way to destroy all self-check machines for the sake of your sanity and mankind.
4. …you hate those bloody self check out machines.
5. …body parts in your fridge, microwave or other kitchen appliances is just de rigueur.
6. …the idea of body parts in the fridge/microwave doesn't seem like a deal-breaker for a flatmate.
7. …you do experimentation's using your microwave and your fridge as part of the methodology.
8. …flogging a corpse with a riding crop just seems the thing to do.
9. …you scour the net/high street looking for a riding crop.
10…safety Orange trauma blankets have become the new "black".
11…your text message notification is Sherlock saying "What now? I'm in shock - look I've got a blanket."
12…you don't see anything wrong with hacking your flat-mate's laptop just because you can't be bothered to get your own out of the bedroom.
13…you start hacking cell phones just to tell people how "Wrong" the police are.
14…you have a housekeeper, not a landlady.
15…oatmeal colored jumpers become hotter to you than "Lesbian Asian Triplets" night on the Playboy Network.
16…you have the urge to acquire a blue scarf and wear it everywhere.
17…you've got out your long wool coat and keep wearing it *in the middle of summer*. *With a scarf*. *And gloves*.
18…you are wishing away the summer with one eye on your long wool coat.
19…you're filled with the sudden, irrational desire to buy and then wear thick, woolly sweaters. In the middle of a hot Californian summer.
20…you're filled with the sudden, irrational desire to buy and then wear tailored, dashing suits. Even if you're just sitting around at home.
21…you want nothing more than have certain roommates rip the aforementioned sweaters and suits off of each other.
22…you start ripping off your friend's clothes in a darkened swimming pool.
23…you crash your house-mate's date without realizing how awkward it might be.
24...you tell your flatmate to "Come at once, if convenient" and it starts to mean something altogether different.
25…"Asexual" starts to mean "John!sexual".
26…"get my phone, it's in my pocket" means "I want to have your babies”.
27…you constantly correct everyone's grammar. Out loud.
28…you call it an aeroplane, not an airplane.
29…you begin to use British vernacular even though you live smack dab in the middle of the States (hooray for jumpers, mobiles and airplanes.)
31…you start winking at people whilst making that 'click' sound.
32…you try to look pompous and serious while Tweeting something silly from your mobile.
33…you vehemently deny that you are a psychopath and would prefer to be known as a highly-functioning sociopath.
34…you see anyone who looks like Anderson you tell them to stop thinking since they're lowering the IQ of the whole street.
35…other people’s stupidity really annoys you.
36…you refer to your sibling as your 'arch enemy'.
37…you see a man with a long umbrella and immediately think he may be dangerous.
38…you buy an umbrella and you are never seen using it; just twirling it.
39…Browning Service revolvers become the favorite creative tool of your inner tortured genius/artist.
40...eating becomes that thing that "other" people do.
41…you're a true musical savant and yet your violin playing STILL sounds like an agonizingly dying cat.
42…when you tell people you know that you'll "Catch. Them. Later."
43…postmortem spit coagulation becomes more germane to your daily life than Earth's place in the larger solar system.
44…the very first thing you buy with your very first paycheck is a thick hardbound copy of The Complete Sherlock Holmes.
45…you spend your day off having a Sherlock day, going to the big bookshop to see what Sherlock books they have, then on to baker street and the Sherlock Mseum, Speedy's cafe, and then to see the Sherlock play currently in the westend.
46…you acquire a comely sidekick and a crazy arch nemesis (other than your brother) all in one week.
47…you're walking down the street/in the mall/anywhere public & you start eying people, trying to deduce who they are & how they live their lives
48…you want to kill everyone for a cigarette!
49…you start loading up your arms with nicotine patches claiming "this is a three patch problem".
50…you want to get nicotine patches (whether you smoke or not).
51…you have a mug of tea at work because something is "a two brew problem".
52…you can't seem to watch the shows, fanvids and clips on youtube without craving Chinese take out.
53…crime reports come on the news and you have to tell yourself "Do not Giggle! It's a crime scene!"
54…end your texts with your initials.
55…you miss your skull from osteology class and seriously start looking around to buy a new one.
56…you start finding criminal activities more interesting than bad.
57…you think the best skin colour is milky white.
58…you learn to swordfight.
59…you forget irrelevant information.
60…you start imagining special effects every time you look at a text or make an observation.
61…you steeple your hands when you think or give great explanations.
62…in a cafe you stare, transfixed, at the space around you with your hands put together, barely paying attention to your friend talking.
63…you say "obvious" to any fact, obvious or otherwise.
64...you tell someone to turn around because they're putting you off.
65...you tell people to come anyway, even if inconvenient.
66...your favourite body part of your friend is the fact they're shorter than you
Okay, here we go… You know you're obsessed with Merlin when:
-You yell at the T.V screen when you watch it(or the computer whatever)- I don't usually do this, but I do it a lot on Merlin
-You have the theme music on your iPod
-You have the theme as your ringtone
-You wish you lived in Camelot
-Merlin is all you ever think about
-You constantly find ways to reference Merlin in your school work
-You write yourself into the series for fun
-You and your best friend(or whomever) pretend you're dating the characters because you're bored
-Your little siblings think you have an invisible Merlin hiding in your room(very long story but my five year old sister believes it)
-You wish Lancelot would die a slow and painful death(I HATE HIM)
-You've fallen in love with Irish and British accents
-You find yourself speaking in a British accent because you watch the show so much(that's for people who aren't British already and I'm sooo jealous of their awesome accents)
-You constantly rave about Merlin to everyone and tell them to go watch the show
-You grin incessantly when something funny happens on the show
-You have millions of Merlin pics on your computer
-Merlin or Arthur are your profile pic on anything and everything
-You cry when watching the show
-You have fifteen or more Merlin fanfics, including one shots(I have seventeen)
-Your passwords all have to do with Merlin
-Your username on games and the like is Merlin, Arthur, etc. and you name the town Camelot
-You love Irish mint ice cream because it makes you think of Colin(But I like the flavor too)
-You would probably faint if you met someone o the cast
-You watch you tube videos of the cast
-You can watch the same episodes over and over
-You make a list and realize you are all of these things
You almost died when Merlin or Arthur took his shirt off
-You had a dream with one or more of the characters in it
-You hated Cedric for tricking Arthur and being mean to Merlin
-If you lived in Camelot you would be thrown in the dungeons for yelling at Arthur and calling him a prat, all for being mean to Merlin
-You wish you had insane magical powers and gold eyes
-You bought Merlin on iTunes or somehow got it on DVD
-You have started regularly using the insults "prat" and "clotpole"
-Your best friend convinces someone that you really do have a boyfriend named Merlin/Arthur
-Your best friend's family knows you as "the Merlin girl"
-You are constantly looking up Merlin fan art on some website
More About Me:
Favorite Color: Teal and white/silver but also Blue and Bronze
Favorite Person: My BFF, Lillian Goodwy AKA Shadow
Hobbies: Reading, writing, running, watching book-based movies, sketching, sculpting
Birthday: December 19th, 1996
Favorite Song: Sound of Maddness- Shinedown, Caramel- The Runaway State, Stupid, Stupid- Alex Day, nearly all the songs that Brad Paisley/Blake Shelton/Skillet sing.
Favorite Place: My Aunt & uncle's House in KS
Life's Ambition: To teach Greek and Roman Mythology at a college and write/ publish a book. Also, to become famous... of course :)
Grade Range: A-F, depends on the subject
Pet Peeves: over-sensitive people, dependant people, patronizing people, people who don't listen to other's opinions because of pride, people who can't/won't see and accept their flaws and strengths
Name: Alithe Cambre... JK, you thought I would tell you ;)