Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Edgar Allan Poe, and Misc. Books.
Hi! I'm Berrythorn. I am random, but serious (Black! Haha. Gotta love Harry Potter!) about my writings.
I love history, so some of my writings will be about the Holocaust, WWI or WWII, and the Titanic.
I love, love, LOVE Harry Potter, Warriors, Narnia, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, and Dragons!
I also LOVE poetry. Edgar Allan Poe! Charles Dickens!
Who the heck are those people, Berrythorn?
Right now, the band I am obbessed with is DC Talk.
Wow, your like a decade behind in music, Berrythorn!
Yes I am, I finally got out of my 80s stage. I listen to actually GOOD music, music now a days is all about love. Gag. Expect Justin Bieber! OMGZ he's HOT!
Did you know that DC Talk never really split up, they just "Took a break." An eighteen year break. XD
So, they split up.
I'm reading Tiger's Quest by Collen Houck right now, its really good! I know Ren and Kelsey are meant for each other- but I like Kishan better. :P
My Harry Potter House: Ravenclaw!
Really? Who likes Ravenclaw?
Uh, I do!
That explains alot, actually...
Did I ask you? No.
I'm a new cat owner. Her name is Sophie! (warrior name- Miststreak) Who new cats are so loony? You should see her at night...
Nobody cares how crazy your cat is, Berrythorn.
Did I ask you?
How many people find Twilight stupid? Three words: Worst. Series. EVER!!!
But Jacob is smokin' hot! And Edward glitters!
A dude that takes off his shirt 24/7 is full of himself.
VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!!! WHAT THE HECK?!
Now, Hunger games! I am personally Team Gale all the way! Oh my gosh!!! I just talked to my friend Wendy, and she said that Gale killed Prim. And I went back and re-read it, I discovered that she was right. Gah!!! And how many Hunger Games fans were disappointed my Mocking Jay? I was!
You are a fail...
That's pretty much it... bye!
In Remembrance to Severus Snape,
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley,
In Remembrance to Dobby,
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks,
In Remembrance to Alastor 'Mad Eye' Moody,
In Remembrance to Sirius Black,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort,
In Remembrance to Albus Dumbledore,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey,
In Remembrance to Hedwig,
I cried when I read the Hedwig one...
You Know You're Obsessed With Warriors When...
You love the books so much that you refuse to read anything else.(Nah, I read anything I can get my hands on.)
When you get a pet cat, you give it a warrior name. (No! Her name is Sophie... Miststreak)
You have accidentally said things like, "What in StarClan's name...?" or, "StarClan help me!" (XD All the time!)
You've called your inoccent, beloved housecat a 'worthless, lazy kittypet'. (She looks at me like,"Okay, who gave you the catnip?")
You've given yourself a warrior name. (Have you seen my screeen name?)
You suddenly began calling kittens 'kits'. (My mum was like,"Uh, no. Its kitten.")
You wish your kitty could fight like that! (Dur!)
When you saw a stray cat walking around all by itself, you muttered, "Loner... or rogue?" (Nope. I just go, aww look a kitty!)
You suddenly knew more about cats than you ever would have before, after you read some of the books. (I'm always like,"Cats blah blah blah this, and cats blah blah blah that!")
You make up your own pairings, whether they're crack or not. (Maybe...)
You write Warriors fanfiction. (No! -note the sacrasim-)
You suddenly became better at writing about cats than about people.(yes. it's just hard to write about people cause they don't have tails that lash or fur that bristles or anything, ya know?)
You've read at least ten of the Warriors books. (I've read all of them.)
You've made up a little profile on your cat-self, including your name, Clan, appearance, status, personality, mate, and your kits (if you have any). (Maybe... Name-Berrythorn. Clan- RevengeClan of the NookClans (Long story). Appearance- A dark ginger (Red) She-cat with blue eyes. Status-Medicine Cat. Personality: Kind, but has a bad temper. Mate: Clawscar. (Another long story, inculding a prophecy from StarClan.) Kits: Thornkit(Now Thornbramble)... Like you haven't!)
And that's how you know you're obsessed with THE WARRIOR CATS!
Lend you their umbrella
Take yours and say 'RUN girl RUN!'
Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa.
Call your parents DAD and MOM and GRAMS, GRAMPS!
Would bail you out of jail.
Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME"
Have never seen you cry.
Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
Ask you to write down your number.
Have you on speed dial.
Only know a few things about you.
Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
Would knock on your front door.
Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
Already know not to tell.
Are only through school/college.
Are for life.
Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
Will go up to him and say "It's because you're gay isn't it?"
Will help you when you're lost
Will be giving you bad directions and screwing with your compass
Will go with you to a concert
Will be helping you kidnap the band
Will hide you from the cops
Are probably the reason they are after you
Will buy you a pregnancy test
Will be standing outside the bathroom door screaming, "Name it after me!"
Find your Prince Charming
Find him, kidnap him and then bring him to you
Will pick you up when you fall down
Will pick you up, then trip you again
Borrow your stuff for a few days then return it
Have had your stuff for so long they've forgotten it's yours
Will leave when they feel insulted
Will forgive you even if you don't know what you said wrong
Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying
Will cry with you and then go beat up the sorry loser who made you cry
Will offer you a soda
Will dump theirs on you
Will sit at the side of the pool with you when it's that time of the month
Will throw you a tampon and push you in
Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough
Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste that kind of junk!"
Will be crying at your funeral
Will be sitting in jail for killing the guy who murdered you
Would ignore this letter
Will repost this crap!
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I could see you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together. Woman: Really? I'd put f and u together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Woman: About as much as when you got kicked out of Hell.
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Be honored to serve such a leader who loves us.
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His son...
Then copy and past this on your profile.
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
I am a proud Jesus Freak! Jesus Freak chorus by DC Talk- What will people do when they hear that I'm a Jesus Freak? What Will People dp when they find that its true? I don't really care if the label me a Jesus Freak, there ain't no disguisin' the truth!
People say I'm strange, does that make me a stranger? My best friend was born in a Manger!
What if I Stumble? What if I fall? What if I lose my step and I make fools of us all? Will the love countiune, when the walk becomes a crawl? Oh, Lord, What if I Stumble, and what if I fall? DC Talk
Gimli: Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an Elf.
The Percy Jackson Pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoë
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember The Stolls
When my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Bekendorf
Whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
Whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
Whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares
Whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
Whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
Whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
So all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Olympians know
COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU THINK PERCY JACKSON HAS AWESOMENESS RUNNING THROUGH HIS VEINS!
Who is your Godly Parent?
You like being in charge. You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt. You were voted Class President. You do what’s best for everyone. You think you have what it takes to run for President. You think every problem has a solution. You love showing off. You like plane rides. You are hydrophobiac
You feel at home in the water. Your favorite vacation place is at the beach. You enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, etc. You want to do something about the marine species being abused today. You visit the local pool on a regular basis. You swim professionally. You hate seafood. You never get seasick. You’d rather ride a boat than a plane. You are acrophobiac.
You’re not that much of a people person. You like staying in the dark and writing poems. You experience bad moods on a regular basis. You like listening to loud, angry music. You spend most of your time alone. You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying. You like to keep to yourself. All your closets are padlocked. You write in diary/journal. You feel most active at night.
You own a garden. You like the great outdoors. You have a green thumb. You’re an environmentalist. You have a special connection with animals. You’re a vegetarian. You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world. You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly. You love going to flower shops. You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
You often start fights. You’re a very aggressive type of person. You like watching wrestling. You’re competitive. You like reading about war. You don’t take crap from anybody. You have anger management. You never back away from a fight. Everyone does what you say. You don’t always think before you do something.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. You’re probably the only person who visit the library on a regular basis. Half of your Christmas presents last year were books. You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it. You’re the valedictorian in your class. You’ve never gotten a grade below 90 in your report card. You get political jokes without asking people to explain them. You think it would be better if you were the President. You have a huge shelf of books at home. You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
You’re very creative and artistic. You like listening to all kinds of music in general. You always feel sunny and optimistic. You are talented at drawing. You like writing poetry. You can play at least 3 musical instruments. You like going to art museums. You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests. You have straight As in Art on your report card. Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general. A deer is one of your favorite animals You can shoot targets. You like silver. You like the moon better than the sun. Zoe Nightshade is awesome. You love wild animals. You spend most of your time outdoors. You love to move around the place. Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters.
You have a way with tools. You build awesome things during your free time. You’re the best at Woodshop in your class. Metalworking is your forte. You have your own toolbox. You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots. You’re a techie. You often have carpentry projects. You dream of being a carpenter. You aren’t afraid of fire
Every guy/girl swoons for you. You like putting on makeup. You naturally smell good. You never experience a bad hair day. Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping. You’re always at the front of every trend. You’re the popular girl/guy at your school. You’re often invited to parties. Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.” You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
You like pickpocketing your friends. You’re a prankster. You’re a speed demon. You consider yourself restless You’re the best speaker in the class. You like thinking on your feet and using your wits. You’re inventive and resourceful. You often start arguments. You’ve never lost a debate. You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
You’re the life of the party. You like wine. You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there. You can finish a martini in less than a minute. You have a happy, cheerful disposition. (wait, we are talking about Mr. D, right?) You’re a foodie. You like going to social events and mingling with people. You like trying out new food. You feel that you’re abundant in life You think that too much of anything is bad.
I got Aphrodite, what will you get?!
20 Percy Jackson Questions
1) Percabeth or Prachel? Percabeth!
2) Favorite guy character? Nico di Angelo!
3) Favorite girl character? Rachel Dare
4) Favorite god? Apollo
5) Favorite goddess? Aphrodite
6) Zeus, Posiedon, or Hades? Poseidon
7) Is Luke hot? Yes!!!!
8) Would you join the hunters? No!!!!!!
9) Archery or sword fighting? Aw, no daggers?
10) Iris Messaging or Hermes Express? Both!
11) Favorite minor god/goddess? Eris!
12) Favorite book? The whole series!
13) Least favorite? None!
14) Would you live year round at Camp Half-Blood or just go in the summer? Year-round
15) Favorite couple? Percabeth, Silena and Beckendorf!
16) Are you a demigod? HADES YEAH!
17) Who would be your parent? Apollo!!!
18) Favorite minor character? The Stolls!!!
19) Ethan or Luke? Luke
20) Favorite monsters? Pheniox!
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokémon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cardigan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
49) I will not attack my fellow classmates
50) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting likeyour father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be a prude.
I hate stereotypes...
Unsafe External Link