Poll: What story should I write next? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Merlin, Sherlock, and Arthur Christmas.
Finally after reading so many fanfics I have given into my deepest desire and created a fanfiction account. I didn't have much of a life before but I have even less of one now.
I have so many ideas for fanfics that I want to write so please inspire me to upload them by reviewing the ones that I already posted.
Some of my fics I'm not sure if I should make into more then one-shots, so please tell me what you think.
Thanks, you guys are the best.
I honestly don't know what I am supposed to write on this profile.
I guess an important thing to know is that my stories are usually OC stories because I love making up new characters. If you like that kind of thing then these are the stories for you.
*If you want a story reviewed, no matter what it is, I will try and read it and give you a review to tell you what I think about it. Don't hesitate to PM me with the title. Especially if you like long reviews, because sometimes I just can't shut up.
I've just created an account at FictionPress under the same name where I will be publishing my original work. I'd really appreciate more readers. I can write fanfiction, now it's time to see if I can do it on my own.
Stories I am and might be writing:
1. Mercy (Merlin) - complete with teaser for The Old Mother
2. Always (Merlin) - complete with the teaser for The Old Mother
3. Buried (Merlin) - complete with the teaser for The Old Mother.
4. Joan (Once upon a time) (this one I'm probably not going to write, but who knows)
5. The Old Mother (Merlin) (Used to be called Puppets) - In progress
Summary 2: Somewhere deep in the woods where the trees are crooked like claws and they reach out like demented hands begging for light. The light here is faded and grey. Colour has drained from this place and that's just the way she likes it. She likes the dead. If you came wandering here wouldn't you be curious of the dark house that sits alone at its center? Wouldn't you want to explore? Don't, I implore you now to turn back. Don't go any closer. Arthur and Merlin didn't listen to me. They are walking right into her trap. She is awake now and she is hungry.
6. I Will Never Forget (Merlin) - complete with teaser for The Old Mother
7. The bridge the tattoo and the story no one knew (Young Justice)
8. Spilled Ink (Young Justice)(probably won't write this story)
9. Chess Piece (Sherlock) - in progress
10. I Wish I Didn't Care (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)(Used to be called Broken) - in progress
Camp Creature is where the children of monsters go to be safe from demigods and to try and control their need to kill them.
11. Failed Protector (Merlin)
Check out my blog at http://unendedtales.wordpress.com
I also have a tumblr account at http://kesquotes.tumblr.com/
Unsafe External Link