Author has written 20 stories for Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, D.Gray-Man, Angel Beats!/エンジェルビーツ, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Vocaloid.
Hi!» Thanks for giving me a ħit on my proﬁle XD
I created this account because I was bored on my winter holiday... Um... I guess profiles are for putting things about yourself... So, some thingies about me:
About me as a person:
My favorite color is green. I love green! Dark and emerald green. I also like colors like... gray, black, beige, brown, blue.
Yeah, I'm a female but I wish I was a boy... *sighs* Sadly, I'm a girl.
My b-day is on... um... February 18 and my zodiac is Aquarius yeeeaaa! *sweat drops* I'm born in the last day of Aquarius, so I also have Pisces features... At least that's what they say.
It's weird that, even if I am pure Romanian, my parents say our family has Serbian origins... O_o I think my great-great-grandfather was Serbian or something like this...
Oh, and I'm an only child XDD Lucky me, huh? I can watch Hetalia all day long without being disturbed by annoying brothers or sisters!
Personality: Clumsy [you know Mario Balotelli? I'm as clumsy as he is XD] , stupid, happy-go-lucky, carefree, talkative, kind, weird, friendly, sarcastic, cold, intelligent, arrogant, eccentric, materialist, curious, crazy... (Do I resemble Italy Veneziano somehow...? I have to admit, I'm neither that good at tying my shoelaces... Doitsu! Come tie my shoelaces!)
Ermm... What else to say? Favorite ice-cream is... um... um... Chocolate! xD
Favorite animal is crow. Yeah, I love crows XD Because they shit on everyone, plus, I love 'Crow Song' performed by Girls Dead Monster. So... crows forever!
I love History and Geography XDD And Hetalia makes me love them even more XDDD Chemistry is sort of cool, too... While Biology and Physics suck. And Math is okay...
I've also noticed that my History teacher has hair leaking inside his ears... O_o
Fears of mine: people's opinions, earwigs [this was a huge fear of mine since I was born... ] , maths teacher getting angry [don't ask why... ] , exams [well... it's hard to understand. I'm not afraid of the exam at all, but I'm afraid of the stress before it. I don't care at all about the exam.] and being ignorant.
I like Japanese, Russian and English as languages. French sucks. Other random thingies I like are... um... jade, summer, pianos, halter T-shirts, Soul Eater opening 2, apple juice, chalk, Korean dramas, playing basketball with the elbow, atria, Nana Kitade, the word 'yume' in Japanese [which means 'dream' ] , ducks and hyenas, Discovery Channel, darkness, antisocials, circles, oranges, drunk people, Monopoly... I dunno, I like many random things...
I hate: mpreg, yaoi, yuri, homosexuals, Math, Disney Channel, babies and little children [God, I HATE children and babies so much, all they know to do is to scream and vomit and cry... I never would want one] , Yullen and Gingka x Hyoma [practically any kind of yaoi, but I go insane when see these two couples] , drama queens, Christmas, soap opera, eh, too lazy to write them all.
Artists/Bands I like: Innerpatrysystem, Travis, Scandal, Kate Havnekiv, Seohyun, Nami Tamaki, Cascada, LiSA, Lia, UVERworld, Snow Patrol, EarlyRise, Linkin Park, Evanescence, P!nk, Mylene Farmer, Bon Jovi, Avril Lavigne, Three Days Grace, One Republic, Girls Generation, BoA, Within Temptation, Green Day, Hillary Duff, Kendall Payne, Kim Junsu, Grace Potters and the Nocturnals, Skye, Jang Na Ra, Maroon 5, Sara Melson, Access, Joshua Radin, Wonder Girls, June, Peter Yarrow, Professor Green, Firehouse, Abingdon Boys School, Kelly Clarkson, Kim Kyung Eun, Rottyful Sky... You really want to know the entire list?
Artists/Bands I hate: Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne and Zendaya [or whatever, don't remember how they're name is spelled] , 50 Cent, Jeremih [liked it but now hate it] , Rihanna [just a fat woman who thinks is a diva... ] , Eminem, The Pussycat Dolls, whatever, I don't remember the entire list now...
About me as an author:
Uh, I'm not a very popular author here because I don't write really good stories, but, if you heard of me, you probably found me as the author of some Kyoya x Hikaru thingies... Well, that's what I love to write... I've never tried focusing on another couple... uh. Or you may know me for my Allen x Lenalee, but that's really improbable. Uh, or you would know me for... umm... not writing yaoi. I don't like yaoi... ugh... Just some pairings but very rarely I read anything. I like hetero pairings more and I consider yaoi rather stupid than bad.
Oh, and I don't mind not getting my stories read/reviewed XD Who cares if I'm not popular, at least I'm having fun writing, right? No one can steal this from me. XD So you won't see me yearning for reviews, even if I like them... XD What, I may be hypocrite, I know.
I use to write between classes, at school, on paper, and then just type it at computer, which is useful...
Total words archived: 169,389
Average number of words per story: 9,411
I've got a few favorite animes (in no order): MFB, D.Gray-Man, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Angel Beats, Another, Ouran High School Host Club, Nana (lol, I always laugh when I hear about this anime); I know vague stuff about Sankarea and about Vampire Knight (my classmate loves this and used to tell me about it) and others. I always begin watching animes but never manage to finish watching them, ehh...
I once found a book called 'Perfect Chemistry', read it until chapter 22 and then gave up, meh.
And, yeaaah, after a long time, I've got a new obsession! XDD Hetalia – Axis Powers! Oh, yeeaaah! Marukaite Chikyuu! Aaaand Russia, yes, I love Russia! And Romania! And Italy, and America, and England, and Bulgaria, and Germany, and whatever!
Actually, I'm in love with Germany's character theme, Einsamkeit. I kinda cried when I listened to it the first time... I never actually thought that Germany would be the lonely one, who is always misunderstood. I guess tough guys need some love, too. I like the park when he says: 'If you're going to get the kitchen dirty/I'd really rather you not cook at all'.
My favorites, alphabetically ordered:
Favorite male characters:
A N G E L B E A T S !
D. G R A Y - M A N
H E T A L I A
- America (America is always the hero... Uff... He's so cute as a child XDDD His chainsaw makes me laugh XDD)
- Austria (The piano player XDD He can even play on an island without The Axis Powers to notice XDD)
- England (Is it normal to be a total fangirl of him? I love you, Igirisu! XDD Hahaha, his ending is funny, and his eyebrows too, even if they sometimes scare me... But I didn't know gin comes from England!)
- Germany (The authentic Aryan: 180 cm in height, blonde hair, blue eyes... He's actually sexier with his hair down XDD I'm a total fangirl of him! XDD Doitsu XDD)
- Japan (Not much to say... Excepting the fact that he actually cooks... But I like his eyes XDD)
- North Italy (Yeaaah *fangirl scream* He's my no. 1 favorite! XDDD Italy Veneziano forever XDD The dumbness shines inside him! Ahhh, I wish I was as dumb as he is...)
- Romania (the fact that Romania is actually cool makes me proud of being Romanian XDD See, I've even showed the flag on my profile, which I didn't expect to do XDDD And I've got some kind of fangs, too XDD)
- Russia (Oh, yeah, the guy with the XS size... thingies... Uh... If you sit in Busby's chair, you'll die... unless you're Russia! XDD)
- South Italy (I actually like calling him Romano, but whatever XDD)
M F B
Favorite female characters:
A N G E L B E A T S !
- Tenshi (I love calling her this way!)
D. G R A Y – M A N
H E T A L I A
- Belarus (um...)
- Liechtenstein (hehehe, so damn cute *dies of cuteness*)
- Ukraine (maybe?)
M F B
Favorite romantic pairings:
A N G E L B E A T S !
- Hinata x Yui
- Iwasawa x Otonashi
- Kanade x Otonashi
- Naoi x Hisako
- Otonashi x Yuri
D. G R A Y – M A N
- Allen x Lenalee
- Allen x Road
- Cross x Cloud
- Krory x Miranda
- Lavi x Lenalee
- Tyki x Lulubell
H E T A L I A
- America x Female England (I don't support yaoi, so this is needed XDD)
- America x Liechtenstein (Resembles somehow Russia x Liechtenstein)
- Austria x Hungary (Yeah, at least it works better than Romania x Hungary... Huh.)
- Holy Roman Empire x Chibitalia (is this yaoi or...?)
- Lithuania x Belarus (Maybe? XDDD)
- North Italy x Female Germany (The same as US x Female UK...)
- Prussia x Hungary (Yeah... You've hit the right spot, dude! So, yeah, basically, I like the triangle Prussia x Hungary x Austria. Zat is so awesome zat it brings awesome tears into my awesome eyes! XDD)
- Romania x Hungary (ahhh, c'mon, it's not as bad as it seems... Or is it?)
- Russia x Hungary (It could work...)
- Russia x Liechtenstein (weeee, I can say this is my favorite one along Romania x Hungary. I mean, so damn cuteee! Russia is cute, Liechtenstein is cute, what do you need more? You may get a stomach ache from so much sweetness... Maybe even diabetes!)
[Oh, and someone said on a site that he ships Prussia x Himself, so yeah, that's awesome, too XDDD]
M F B
- Gingka x Madoka
- Kyoya x Hikaru
Favorite non-romantic (friendship) pairings:
A N G E L B E A T S !
- Otonashi & Hinata
D. G R A Y – M A N
- Allen & Lavi
- Lenalee & Miranda
H E T A L I A
- England & America
- France & Greece
- Germany & North Italy (180 vs 172...)
- Hungary & Chibitalia
- Romania & Bulgaria
M F B
- Kenta & Yu
- Madoka & Hikaru
Favorite quotes from Hetalia:
"A man should never have a crush on his nuts" - Japan
"PASTAAA!" - North Italy
"VODKAAA!" - Russia
"Winter can suck my jingle bells" - America
"You must be a saint!" - Roman Empire to Germany
Name 13 characters from any fandom and answer the following questions. (Hetalia - Axis Powers)
1. North Italy
10. Holy Roman Empire
1. Have you ever read a 7/2 fic? Do you want to? (Hungary x Germany)
Not really... But I would read some!
2. Do you think 9 is hot? How hot? (Canada)
Um... He's cute, but hot... Um... No way. But his grandma should be hot! If you know what I'm talking about... XDDD
3. What would happen if 10 got 5 pregnant?
Holy Roman Empire got Japan pregnant? O_0 Mpreg, here we meet again... I dunno, I guess abortion! But Holy Roman Empire loves Italy so much, it's no way he would sleep with Japan!
4. Can you recall any fics about 7? (Hungary)
Yup, I remember some Romania x Hungary stories XDD
5. Would 11 and 3 make a good couple? (Prussia x Russia)
6. 6/2 or 6/3? Why? (Romania x Germany vs. Romania x Russia)
Both are weird, so none. I'm against yaoi, especially when it is about my country! My country is not going to be homosexual! At least, not in my stories.
7. What would happen if 9 walked in on 2 and 8 having sex?
Canada walked in on Germany and England having sex. LOL. I guess Canada would run far, far, far, FAAAAR away. I'm wondering how Germany acts like in bed... hm... He said sex and masturbating are disguisting, right?
8. Make up a summary for a 12/6 fic. (Belarus x Romania)
Romania is a sexy 'vampire', and Belarus just wants to marry her big brother Russia. So Russia, annoyed, employs Romania to seduce Belarus. XDDDDD
9. Is there any such thing as 8/3 fluff? (England x Russia)
Um... Maybe... They're allies, after all.
10. Suggest a title for a 4/11 hurt/comfort fic. (Liechtenstein x Prussia)
The Other Big Brother. Or... While Big Brother Is Out.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted 8 to deflower 2? (England-Germany)
Speechless* Um. I guess England tries to get Germany drunk, but instead he gets himself drunk (just like he did with America) and after all Germany punches him in the face.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read 7 het? (Hungary)
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 6? (Romania)
Not actually, but I'm Romanian so I sometimes imagine stories about him.
14. Would anyone on your friends list write 5/8/1? (Japan x England x North Italy)
Um... Maybe - this triangle features popular characters and popular pairings.
15. What might 8 scream at a moment of great passion? (England)
16. If you wrote a Song-fic about 6, what song would you choose? (Romania)
(Hehehehe, my beloved country again XDDD) Um... "Yami No Ou" ("Lord of Darkness") by vocaloid Kaito.
17. If you wrote a 1/8/4 fic, what would the warning be? (North Italy x England x Liechtenstein)
... Every fic about Italy should have the warning: PASTAAAA!
18. What might be a good pick up line for 11 to use on 6? (Prussia x Romania)
(They say that they are cousins, right?) "Incest is always more awesome. Let's be awesome together!"
19. When was the last time you read a fic about 9? (Canada)
On February, 31 this year.
20. What is 12's super secret kink? (Belarus)
Dark magic...? Russia? I dunno, I'm not that perverted to imagine something!
21. Would 1 shag 13? Drunk or sober? (North Italy and Austria)
In a great moment of drunkness, maybe... *gulps* Yaoi again.
22. If 4 and 12 get together, who tops? (Liechtenstein x Belarus)
BELARUS for sure. Mwuahahaha.
23. "(11) and (2) are in a happy relationship until (2) runs off with (10). (11), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (4) and a brief unhappy affair with (9), then follows the wise advice of (7) and finds true love with (5)."
"Prussia and Germany are in a happy relationship until Germany runs off with Holy Roman Empire. Prussia, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Liechtenstein and a brief unhappy affair with Canada, then follows the wise advice of Hungary and finds true love with Japan."
O_O Wow... Liechtenstein with Prussia...? Prussia with Mr. Canadia? Aaand, c'mon, I love to believe that Germany IS Holy Roman Empire, so it would be awkward if Germany ran off with his younger self... o.o Uh... And, BTW, Prussia x Germany isn't incest? XDD
Oh, and also, Hungary sucks at giving advice! XDD
Just put an x on the statements that suit you then count how many you've marked then write it on the parenthesis below.
North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
Japan (Kiku Honda)
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
China (Wong Yao)
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
Canada (Matthew Williams)
Hungary (Erszebet Hédeváry)
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
So... I'm Poland with Austrian and Lithuanian influences? Cool! XD I like them all XDDD
AQUARIUS - The Slut (1/20-2/18) Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
(Pick your birth month and bold the statements that apply to you)
FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
Thanks for wasting your time with scrolling down. I received one more hit at my profile XD At the profile picture there is Canada *o* Canadaaa! Wait, who?
Yeah, that was all.
House, M.D. had been offered to you by a genial man. North Italy is officially the most retarded character in Hetalia but everyone loves him (including me!). Hungary hates Romania, but this is just a sign of love.
So life is worth living.
Pastaaa! Vodkaaa! Marukaite Chikyuu!
Oh, I forgot this... Hehe... :3 :3
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Unsafe External Link