Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter.
Important notice! Please do not ignore!
Dear all fanfic readers and reviewers,
First of all I would like to thank you all for the reviews, favourites and follows to my stories, they mean a lot. Thank you for all the support. However, over the past few days, my account lovebites123 has been hacked. Therefore, I have had to set up a new account. I am under a similar name, lovebites240196. All my stories will be posted onto the website under my new account, and the stories on this one will be removed. I will not shut down my old account, I will just no longer post via it. All the stories I have favourited will be still up for everyone to see. I will still accept PMs to my old account for a limited time, but as of November 10th I will stop using my old account to PM people. This message will be posted on every story, and onto my profile. I will also PM as many of the followers to Blurred Lines and Fallen Angel as I can to alert them to the changes.
A reminder again, my new account is lovebites20196.
Thank you for your continued support.
Love Harry Potter, Johnlock, 10/Martha and 11/Clara!!!
The picture you see now is an edited version of my favourite band's logo. XD
Smells Like Teen Spirit has hit 30,000 views!!!!!! AH!!!! I'm so happy!! Thank you all so much! XD
I am currently in the process of going through all my stories and editing any mistakes, as well as, in the case of some of my earlier ones, changing the overall appearance of the chapter so they are easier to read. If anybody has any questions at all regarding any changes to the stories, feel free to PM me. This message will be repeated in any edited chapters.
In my favourites is an author called RandomBites2134. This is a joint account between myself and RandomWriter2011. We have two stories up. Please read them!!! They're both funny, I promise! Our current story, Days of our Lives, focuses on our three OCs: Stella (Random's character), Roxanne (my character), and Alysha (our joint character). Please take a look. we would greatly appreciate it.
Disclaimer: Any categories I write in, any characters, settings or plotlines I use, or songs I take inspiration from, I do not own. They all belong to the original authors. I do not own, nor do I make money from any of them. If I did, you'd all know who I was. :)
* I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
* Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
* It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
* I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
* Heaven doesn’t want me, and Hell’s afraid I’ll take over
* If a safety pin, duct tape or a band-aid can't fix it, then you have a serious problem.
* Don’t leave me here with my mind, get them to let me out…
* Anyone who isn't confused doesn't really understand the situation - Edward R. Murrow
* There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line - Oscar Levant
* I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by - Douglas Adams
* The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on - Robert Bloc
Thanks CimmerianRaven for these!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
Funny Quotes And Random Things:
- Stupidity killed the cat. Curiousity was framed.
- Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
- I used all my sick days, so I called in dead...
- They say, "Guns dont kill people, people kill people.' Well, I think the gun helps, because if you just stood there and yelled, "BANG" I dont think you'd kill too many people.
- So, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
- Yeah, I'm a loser. But the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
- Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
- No, I won't go to Hell! It has a restraining order against me. Besides, I already live there...
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
- When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because, I mean, really? Who likes lemons?
- When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
- When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
- Life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
- Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
- I talk to myself because my answers are the only ones I accept!
- Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
- I live in my own little world. But it's okay, they know me there.
- Your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
- If electricity comes from electrons, where do you think morality comes from?
- Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning many and 'tics' as in the bloodsucking leeches?
- You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
- I used to be normal... until I met those freaks I call my friends.
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!
- When in doubt, make up words!
- Home is not where you live, but where they understand you.
- If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you!
- If you're gonna be two-faced, sweetie at least make one of them pretty.
- All work and no play means you will die in seven days... dun dun duuun.
- I run with scissors; it makes me feel dangerous.
- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; its already tomorrow in Australia.
- Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- You say I'm not cool. Cool is just another word for cold. If I'm not cold then I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thank You for embracing it!
- Come to the Dark Side... we have cookies!
- One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
- Give a person a fish and feed them for a day, teach them how to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks!
- Before you critisize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!
- The statistics of insanty is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. Look at your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.
- A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work.
- Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
- The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
- Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice? That's a really good question... I wonder...
- My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone.
- Do not take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
- If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
- Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
- Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
- I was going to take over the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly.
- WARNING: Children left unattended will be sold to the circus.
- If your heart was really broken you'd be dead, so shut up.
- I don't have a dog... I eat my own homework. I'm not random, I just have many tho- OOH, LOOK! A SQUIRREL!
- There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who can't.
- Warning: Trespassers will be shot, Survivors will be shot again.
- If I throw a stick, will you go away?
*From misslittlemaslow21 (Bold italic is the bit I've added in myself.)
If you HATE stereotypes; BOLD all the things you are.
I’m SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I’m EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I’m BLOND, so I MUST be a ditz.
I’m JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I’m GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I’m ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I’m RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I don’t have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I’m a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I’m IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I’m INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I’m NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I’m a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a bitch
I’m RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I’m “GOOD LOOKIN”, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I have STRAIGHT A’S, so I MUST not have a social life.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I’m a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I’m COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I’m GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I MUST be gay too.
I’m a VIRGIN so i MUST be prude.
I play VIDEO GAMES, so I MUST be a nerd.
I’m BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I’m BI so I MUST think every girl I see is hot.
I’m a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I’m SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I’m CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I’m MIXED so I must be fucked up.
I’m MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I’m in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I’m BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I’m GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I Love SHOPPING so I must be rich.
I’m ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I’m YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I LIKE TO BE MYSELF, so I MUST be cocky and arrogant
I’m a MUSICIAN, so I MUST not be doing anything with my life
I wear what I WANT, so I MUST be a poser
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m EMOTIONAL, so I MUST be depressed
I’m a TEENAGER, so I MUST be rebellious.
I’m POLITE to TEACHERS, so I MUST be a teacher’s pet.
I SMILE a lot, so I MUST be preppy.
I’m AMERICAN, so I MUST be an overweight pig with no boundaries.
I’m a GIRL, so I MUST suck at all guy sports.
I like to READ, so I MUST be a nerd.
I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don’t.
I’m a TEENAGER, so I MUST have no clue
I care about the ENVIRONMENT…I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I am A DREAMER, so I MUST be unrealistic.
I HAVE MANY DIFFERENT INTERESTS, so I MUST be unable to commit to one thing.
I’m a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
Any of these you? Or are you just pissed off with the labels society pins on us? Copy and paste if you are. :)
SPANISH Teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlikeEnglish, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.
'House' for instance, is feminine: 'la Casa.' 'Pencil,' however, is masculine: 'el lapiz.'
A student asked, 'What gender is 'computer'?'
Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves
Whether computer' should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.
The men's group decided that 'computer' should definitely be of the feminine gender ('la computadora'), because:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;
3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
(THIS GETS BETTER!)
The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be
Masculine ('el computador'), because:
1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on;
2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves;
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better one.
The women won (although in Spanish, it techinchally is La Computadora)
If you have a crush on any fictional character(s), copy and paste this on your profile
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate, marshmallows, and ice cream too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason!
They did not mention Draco... how dare they..it's okay his father will hear about this!
Thank you to Anrheithwyr for allowing me to use the summary of her story, "We are stronger than we look" (Seriously, read it. XD) Very pro-women. :)
"We are stronger then we look, wiser than you think, braver than you wish. We live for the moment and take each day at a time. We do not fall and we do not hurt. We are human..."
Hope rises like a phoenix from the ashes of shattered dreams. The wings of hope carry us, soaring high above the driving winds of life. Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.
Thanks goes to Emily Dickinson, Ana Jacob and S. A. Sachs for coming up with these three sentences, and RandomWriter2011 for not only ordering them like this, but for letting me use them :)
I have decided to provide you all with links to the tracks that are mentioned in my current story, Smells Like Teen Spirit. There is a link to the video, and the lyrics, for each. I will update the list every time I add another track to the story. Without further ado:
(Chapter 2, Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'n' Roses) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg, http://www.metrolyrics.com/welcome-to-the-jungle-lyrics-guns-n-roses.html
(Chapter 4, Looking for Love by Whitesnake) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyrRyqGdC6g, http://www.metrolyrics.com/looking-for-love-lyrics-whitesnake.html
(Chapter 4, Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocFxQjPeyiY, http://www.metrolyrics.com/can-i-play-with-madness-lyrics-iron-maiden.html
(Chapter 5 and Chapter 15, Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvR60Wg9R7Q, http://www.metrolyrics.com/bed-of-roses-lyrics-bon-jovi.html
(Chapter 11, Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE, http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/queen/whowantstoliveforever.html
(Chapter 13, Always by Bon Jovi) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BMwcO6_hyA, http://www.metrolyrics.com/always-lyrics-bon-jovi.html
(Chapter 27, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg, http://www.metrolyrics.com/smells-like-teen-spirit-lyrics-nirvana.html
Yule Ball Costumes:
The actresses I have used, in my head, are the last actresses to play their character. What I mean by this, is that, in the case of Pansy, three actresses were used, so I used the one we saw last. However, this is only if they featured in the films at all. I have also based it on what they look like now, not what they look like now.
Pansy Parkinson: http://www.milanoo.com/Green-One-Shoulder-Rhinestone-Chiffon-Womans-Prom-Dress-p213880.html
Hermione Granger: http://www.milanoo.com/Red-Off-The-Shoulder-A-line-Beading-Silk-Like-Evening-Dress-p188766.html
Astoria Greengrass: http://www.milanoo.com/Silver-Spaghetti-Sequin-Chiffon-Womans-Prom-Dress-p202734.html
Daphne Greengrass: http://www.milanoo.com/Grey-Woven-Pattern-One-Shoulder-Satin-Womans-Evening-Dress-p213884.html
Millicent Bulstrode: http://www.milanoo.com/White-One-Shoulder-Applique-Elastic-Silk-Like-Satin-Womans-Prom-Dress-p226038.html
Ginny Weasley: http://www.milanoo.com/Black-Strapless-Chiffon-Beading-Floor-Length-Evening-Dress-p130894.html
Padma Patil: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lghckuUt7m1qdw1bro1_1280.jpg
Pavarti Patil: http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens17972329module150337299photo_1305979186purple_color_designer_wed
Lavender Brown: http://www.milanoo.com/Fabulous-Strapless-Sequins-Silk-Like-Womans-Evening-Dress-p213886.html
Angelina Johnson: http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1333185514927763.jpg
Katie Bell: http://www.milanoo.com/Pink-Rhinestone-Strapless-Elastic-Silk-Like-Satin-Womans-Prom-Dress-p213874.html
Alicia Spinnet: http://asian-baby.co.uk/shop/images/LL008.jpg
Cho Chang: http://www.goodorient.com/images/P/WD1242_200.jpg
Luna Lovegood: http://www.milanoo.com/Royal-Blue-Elastic-Woven-Satin-One-Shoulder-Prom-Dress-p170472.html
Hannah Abbott: http://www.milanoo.com/Elegant-White-Chiffon-Floral-Print-Evening-Dress-For-Women-p88502.html
Susan Bones: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2uzidP39i1rso6o8o1_500.jpg
Fleur Delacour: http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/72123/blue-and-brown-sheer-long-halter-draped-front-panel-ema-savahl-dress-profile.jpg
Gabrielle Delacour: http://www.milanoo.com/Sky-Blue-Beading-A-line-Sweetheart-Silk-Like-Prom-Dress-p188768.html
Professor Elizabeth Elliott: http://www.milanoo.com/White-Sweetheart-Beading-Chiffon-Womans-Evening-Dress-p192936.html
Thanks for checking out my page and my stories,