Poll: I hope to have chapter 6 of UDC up soon. What I want to know is, do you want the plot of UDC to follow the manga or the anime more closely? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Ouran High School Host Club.
Hello, my name is Christian.
I'm that guy that sits in the corner doodling yaoi and leaving it in the library for those poor kids doing term papers to find.
I'm pretty good at writing, but also very sporadic- I have a paper to do, so I'll write this chapter next week. Oh, I have to go to the library, I'll do it tomorrow. I need to go shopping, I need to paint this wall, I need to buy more Keurig packs, I need to do laundry, etc. etc. etc. Sometimes I forget about stories for a while. I usually get back to it in about a month tops, though. I try to work out posting schedules, but I usually get either really behind or far ahead within a few weeks.
I draw some, so I'll probably wind up with several links here to art for my stories. Who knows, I might even commission people into drawing art for me.
Also, I have extremely odd speech/writing patterns. If something becomes confusing, feel free to let me know so I can fix it. This problem originates from my learning process as a child- I was born in Germany and grew up learning German, but we moved to America when I was very little (two or three years old) so I had to start learning Englsh instead. Because of this, neither language is really 'native' for me. So, when I speak, I tend to swap around randomly between languages I know, from English to Esperanto (the most common slip up of mine) to German to any other language I know, even if it's just intermediate knowledge. I go back at the end of a story and swap these phrases with their English counterparts, which causes some things to sound odd. My sincerest apologies for this.
I owe the base used for my profile picture to Tina Pixels on DeviantART (It's a picture of Male!Haruhi in a maid costume. I figured I may as well reference my only story.)
The Ups and Downs of Crossdressing: Episode 3 is now going to be 3 parts. Please vote in the poll. Also, I'm thinking about having this read as a PodFic and posted on Ao3.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage