Poll: Which version of Love Never Dies should I use in Love Never Dies, With a Twist? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Love Never Dies.
Ok, for those of you who have read my phanfic I have a poll up on whcih version of it I should use in it. Even if you aren't reading it feel free to vote.
Hey, I'm kpw1998, I live in the U.S.A, and proud to be a Whovian. I LOVE musicals, and all things Harry Potter. Darren Criss is my hero, and I LOVE to read and write.
Here are some of my favorite things:
Musicals: A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, Starship, Cats, Love Never Dies, and Mamma Mia.
Movies: Phantom of the Opera, The Sound of Music, all Harry Potter movies, Sweeney Todd, Milo and Otis, Back to the Future part 1-3, Red Riding Hood, Forest Gump, all Sherlock Holmes movies, National Treasure 1 and 2, Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Dumbo, Anastasia,Ferngully: The Last Rainforest, Mary Poppins, Matilda, and Mrs. Doubtfire.
Books: All Harry Potter books, all Sherlock Holmes books, The Tell Tale Lilac Bush, Coffin Hollow, all Warrior Cat books, all Little House on the Prairie books, all Hunger Games books (I'm a Gale!), all Percy Jackson books, all Heros of Olympus books, all Witch and Wizard books, and The Chocolate War.
TV Shows: Bones, The Nanny, Friends, That 70's Show, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Wizards of Waverly Place, Melissa and Joey, Teen Titans, Little House on the Prairie, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Who, and LOST.
Now for the funny stuff.
If you are a huge Phantom of the Opera phangirl and proud of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you sometimes wish that you could go back in time and buy a cape like Erik's to wear on a daily basis, then copy and paste this your profile
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, copy this into your profile page.
"There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives."
"Whoever says nothing's impossible should try nailing jello to a tree."
"Please don't try to run. We're tired and would prefer to kill you quickly."
"During one of those end-of-the-world things like in the movies, I'd go to a library. Nobody'd ever look there! ...That, or a Wal-Mart."
"Never judge a book by its movie. "
"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."
"I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends, they're the ones who keep me walking the floor at nights!"
"Lord have mercy on my enemies, cause I sure as hell won't."
"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. Then you get to the end, and a monkey starts throwing barrels at you."
"Avoid popularity, it has many snares, and no real benefit."
My Top 15 Hogwart's Rules:
1. I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "I told you I was hardcore".
-Post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
A friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend continues walking while saying, "Walk much, dumbass?"
A friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes your umbrella and says, "RUN, FOREST RUN!"
A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin' "DAMN! We messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this shit!
Mental Hospital Phone Menu
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental
Please select from the following options menu:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn
If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just
If you have ever pushed a pull door, or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile. (This take serious skill)
If you ran down an "Up" ecalator, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste into your profile. (Well I have NOW!)
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile. (STARSHIP SPACE GUNS. IT WILL HAPPEN!)
If you ever laughed and then said, "I don't get it." copy and paste this to your profile.
104 FUN THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW,
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello”
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask,
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: “Marco Polo.”
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in Electronics.
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker,
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and
51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the
54. Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror
57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes.
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and
60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and
66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples
70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of
71. Hit on the elderly.
72. Hit on 5 year olds.
73. In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly
74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a
77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for
79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind
80. Excesively use anything thing that says “Try Me”.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people
84. When your alone, have loud conversations with your
85. Start “dancing” like mad. Basically, just wail your arms
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the
87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger,
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn
92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while,
94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in
95. Light a match under a spinkler.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so your back for more. I
97. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my
98. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend that your a
99. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have you seen
101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.
102. Take the yarn from the Arts and Crafts department and string it throughout the store.
103. Take a broom and attempt to fly with it, and when it doesn't work yell I can't believe it, these things worked in Harry Potter!
104. Get a group of friends, go to Walmart at 11:00 PM and perform any song from any of your favorite musicals.
BONUS* Attempt all of the above during the same visit
From a strictly mathmatecal viewpoint
What makes 100 percent? What does it mean to give MORE than 100 percent? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100 percent? We all have been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over one hundred percent. How about acheiving 103 percent? What makes up 100 percent in life?
Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions;
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11= 98 percent
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5= 96 percent
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 =100 percent
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20= 103 percent
and look how far this one will take you,
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7= 118 percent!
So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that while HARDWORK and KNOWLEDGE will get you close, and ATTITUDE will get you there, its really the BULLSHIT and ASSKISSING that will put you over the top.
If you are actually crazy enough to read right to the bottom of the page to get to this point and are reading this right now, then copy and paste this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think believe that the pink bunnies of doom are really out to get you copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.
You know it's a bad day when you fall out of bed and you miss the floor.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20:And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
If you're looking at these copy and paste things and thinking--I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!, copy and paste this into your profile!
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile.
Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: the fear of long words. Now what SmartAss came up with that? If you think that is really funny, but can't pronounce it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let life wonder how the heck you did it!
When life gives you lemons, throw them back and tell life to make its own damn lemonade!!
When life gives you lemons, make grapefruit juice, and let life wonder how the heck you did that!
They say "guns don’t kill people, people kill people.' Well, I think the gun helps, because if you just stood there and yelled BANG I don’t think you'd kill too many people.
Nothing is illegal until you get caught.
Be nice to your kids, they'll chose your nursing home.
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile.
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
Follow your dreams... except the one when you're at school in your underwear.
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it.
I'm not afraid of death...I just don't want to be there when it happens.
An apple a day keeps the Doctor away...if you can throw it hard enough.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, asshole!
'It’s always the last place you look'. Well of course it is! Why the heck would I keep looking after I found it!
There are 3 kinds of people in this world. those who can do math and those who can't.
2 out of 3 people understand fractions.
Do'nt worry about the people in your past, there's a reason they didn't make it to your future.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile. Hey Lavender, ya still wanna call Ron Won Won? Yeah, thought not!
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
If you think that people on commercials talk funny or use phrases no human beings would ever say, copy this into your profile.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
Friends will always be like "Well, you deserve better!" but best friends will prank call him saying "You will die in seven days!"
have a switch in my apartment that doesn't do anything. Every once in a while I turn it on and off. On and off. On and off. The other day I got a call from a woman in France saying "Cut it out!"
The other day I ...uh, no, that wasn't me...
If it doesn't fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
A good friend will bring you bail money when you're in jail. A BEST friend will be right in the cell next to you saying, "You have GOT to learn to run faster!"
Insane people never know that they're insane. It's the sane ones you have to worry about. Because they know they're insane. And they know how to use it.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying "Dang, we screwed up"
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for her number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: is probably the reason they’re after me in the first place
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Best Friends: Are 4 Ever
If you've ever burst out into a song from Phantom of the Opera, copy and paste this onto your profile, then add your penname and the song(s): xXCourtney HaleXx (Masqurade, Stranger than you Dreamt it, Point of no Return, and Angel of Music) IamthePhantomoftheOpera (pretty much every one...) othatpinnkpuff (Angel of Music, Phantom of the Opera mostly, but pretty much all of them), Erikroolsall (Most of the songs except Prima Donna), xXxMusexXx (All of them, DUH!)Oprghst(all of them I think idk im told I sing when asleep sometimes) Queen Madisyn of Narnia (Phantom of the Opera, it was in the middle of orchestra at school, and my friend was playing it on the keyboard. I couldn't resist. But I've been known to sing basically the whole soundtrack in public. One person actually clapped for me at the mall while I was singing... creeper...) Onyxx Rayne (I sing "Phantom of the Opera," "Music of the Night," pretty much everything the Phantom had a part in. As you can tell, he's my favorite character!) Queen of Drama13 (Think of me, Point of no return, Wandering child, Wishing you were somehow here again, Prima Donna, and Poor fool he makes me laugh, Music of the Night... scratch that. All of them :D) kpw1998 (All of them but All I Ask of You, I hate that one.)
If you think Raoul is a pansy, fop, and needs a haircut, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate Raoul but are envious of his hair, then know YOU ARE NOT ALONE...oh and copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Erik's face wasn't that bad in the 2004 movie once Christine removed his mask, then copy and paste this onto your profile and sign your pen name. Pearlmaidenredskyla, Queen Madisyn of Narnia, Onyxx Rayne, Queen of Drama13, kpw1998 (your name here)
If you think that in the movie Phantom of the Opera in the final scene with Raoul tied up and Erik holding the rope Erik should have tripped over a rock at the bottom of the lake, fallen down, pulling the rope down with him and thus strangling Raoul, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want nothing more than to actually meet Erik in person, copy and paste this to you profile.
If you don't see how it is possibly possible that someone could not LOVE the Phantom of the Opera as soon as they are introduced to it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at the end of the 2004 movie all you wanted to do was make Erik listen to Born This Way by Lady Gaga, then copy and past this in your profile.
PHANTOM THROUGH AND THROUGH BABY!!!!
Things Not to Do at Hogwarts!! :)
1. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Time Warp (a dance involving the pelvic thrust) will not earn me any House points.
2. I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout, "I have the power!”
3. “Y’all check this here out!” is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to perform an experimental spell.
4. It is not necessary to yell, “Burn!” every time Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
5. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
6. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career choice.
7. I will not sing, “We’re off to see the wizard!” when sent to the Headmaster’s office.
8. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
9. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
10. I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing Little Shop of Horrors music.
11. It is not necessary for me to yell, “BAMF!” every time I Apparate.
12. I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance into any classroom.
13. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug a Slytherin Day.
14. I am not allowed to reenact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the Charms corridor.
15. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT shirt.
16. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
17. “Draco Malfoy takes it up the arse!” is not an acceptable Quidditch chant…
18. I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
19. I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles.”
20. I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rock series during Arithmancy exams.
21. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
22. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps. (But how cool would that be??)
23. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals.
24. I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
25. I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup.
26. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintball.
27. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
28. “OMGWTF!” is not a spell.
29. I will not follow Potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens.
30. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
31. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
32. If asked in class about Avada Kedavra, yelling, “It does DEATH!!” may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should answer.
33. I will not refer to the Accio charm as “The Force.”
34. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I foresaw her death.
35. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin mascot.
36. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of good and evil, I will not lift my wand skyward and shout, “There can be only ONE!”
37. I will not refer to DADA professors as “canaries in the coal mine.”
38. I will not say, “Dude, get a life,” to Lord Voldemort.
39. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
40. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the result would be.
41. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled “firewhisky.”
42. Professor Flitwick’s first name is not Yoda.
43. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
44. Seamus Finnigan is not “After me, Lucky Charms!”
45. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm.
46. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write, “I told you I was hardcore.”
47. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
48. I will not shout, "To infinity and beyond!!" when I take off on my broomstick.
49. The song "Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead" is never appropriate - particularly not in reference to Professor Umbridge.
50. I will not refer to Draco Malfoy as "the amazing bouncing ferret."
If you solemly swear you are up to no good, copy and paste this into your profile
╔╗╔═╦╗ put this on your page
If you love the rain, copy and paste this into your profile
Me: "Oh shut up!!!!" Copy and paste this into you profile if you think Twilight is dumb
92% of teenagers would cry if Edward Cullen was going to jump of a building, 7% would shout Jump Jump JUMP, copy and paste this into your profile if your one of the 1% that would push him off.
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey,Narnia Queen, jjjc, Fierce Queen, Neverland Child, EriksNewLove, Queen of Drama13, kpw1998
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP sign, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you hate Racism, Copy this into your profile.
I used all my sick days so I called in dead
If you've met your not blood-related twin, in resemblance or personality, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile
If you are intolerant of intolerant people, copy and paste this into your profile.
Paste this to your profile if you are about to murder the next fangirl you see who is worshipping Edward Cullen, the poster boy for a controlling, manipulative, unhealthy relationship, and people comparing Twilight, a guilty pleasure book at BEST, with the genius that is Harry Potter
Copy and Paste if you cannot understand anyone who saw POTO and did not immediately become obsessed with it.
Copy and Paste if you absolutely loathe when someone claims to love POTO and all they can say about it is "oh i love that movie i saw it like a year ago it was the one where the lady sings and he stalks her and oh my gawd his face was ugly...haha i know sooo much about it!"
If you don't think Orlando Bloom is God's gift to women, but that Gerard Butler is, then copy and paste this into your profile
If you know people who should not only get run over by a bus, but be hung by their own intestines, copy and paste
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttt..."--Erik, Longest Note Made By Any Human Being In the History of The World--otherwise known as the end of MOTN.
If you have ever bawled over your favorite character dying in a movie or book, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you wonder who started this stupid list in the first place, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you can go on a sugar buzz without even eating sugar, again, join the club and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think it's funny to watch your friend do somthing stupid, copy and paste this to your profile.
eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI(Read backwards)
What I'm NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
5) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
6) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
7) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
8) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
9) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
10) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
11) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
12) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
13) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
14) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
15) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
16) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
17) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
18) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
19) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
20) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
21) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
22) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
23) I will not tell Professor Umbridge the centaurs are looking for her.
24) I will not let Hagrid's dragon lose in the dungeons.
25) I will not put veriteserum in Snape's goblet and ask him about Lily.
If you secretly wished for a Hogwarts letter when you were 11, copy and paste. ( I stil do. :'( It's sad.)
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
"Being normal is for freaks."-unknown
"They have sent us to this dungeon, more commonly known as school."-unknown
"What girls don't seem to know: If a guy acts like he hates you, chances are he likes you. What guys don't seem to know: If a girl acts like she hates you, chances are she hates you."
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been poked and made a noise resembling that of a constipated animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station...
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Why can't you find fresh sardines in the fish market?
Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?
Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your profile to help him on his way to world domination! (I'm sorry. I had to, he promised to give me Darren Criss!)