Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Mythology.
As a person:
I wish to learn, grow, and help others around me. Those that know me see me as a kind, caring, and helpful person. they also know that should you earn my ire, I'm a much different person. I'm merciless and shrewd, but still fair. I love reading fanfics, listening to music, and watching videos. I like helping the people of my community, I went so far as to become an ordained minister, just for those that needed my services.
As a writer:
I enjoy writing poetry and the occasional fic. Not much more to say there.
As a fanfic fanatic:
I love reading fanfics. I can usually be found reading various fics, and by usually I do mean at almost anytime, day or night. What do I like? Just about anything with a good plot. Though I don't like rant-fics, extreme violence (ex. torture or rape), or badly-done, explicit sexual situations.
As a Beta-reader:
All I wish to do is help those that wish to share their work with the world. I do not expect you to be perfect (you would not need me if you were), but I do expect action. I like working alongside those that get the job done, who don't put it off until someone is breathing down their neck, but if you need me to be that person, so be it. The style of beta-reading I use is simple: the style I have found to be most common on . All that I expect of those that I will be working with is a willingness to accept change and embrace it, to learn and grow from it.
If I don't say I own it, I don't own it.
Thoughts For Those Who Take Life Way Too Seriously...
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like, Night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
5. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
6. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
7. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
8. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
10. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
11. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
12. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
13. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
14. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
15. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
16. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
17. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
18. Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
19. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
20. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
21. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
22. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
24. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, ' What the hell happened?'
25. Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
26. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
27. Life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your * tomorrow.
Life's little truths (usually about me)...
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, danceswithwings119, gottaluvtwilight, freexflyer, Awsea-mazin-licious, Llama Llama Duck, Yura-chan, DragonSaphira, Axenome, Alex Ultra, DjDarkFox
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it ,Sn1ck3rD00dl3, Annoyed Child, Ryu-chan the koorime,sqishy-muffin, AkatsukiFan, Shifter-youkai, ChOpStIcKsXOXO, blood-fire-dragon, Aqua and Marine, Ace Hardwind, Alex Ultra, DjDarkFox
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai ChOpstIcKsXOXO, blood-fire-dragon, Aqua and Marine, AceHardwind, Alex Ultra, DjDarkFox
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whats so ever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it and you are one of those people, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Shifter-youkai, ChOpstIcKsXOXO, blood-fire-dragon, Aqua and Marine, Ace Hardwind, Alex Ultra, DjDarkFox
If you've gotten completely zoned out of a conversation that you don't even remember what you were talking about copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are any of these...
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, copy this into your profile. :)
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been called Gay by your friends before, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it... (If this is you, copy to your profile).
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
... I support you.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Arawn D. Draven (17)
Black Vipah (6)
Chris Hill (8)
Coeur Al'Aran (27)
DJ BLEACH (33)
gabriel blessing (20)
Lil' Soniq (29)
Lolly Shane (1)
Lost Guardian Nexor (12)
Prof. Randon (1)
Robin Grim (19)
Rorschach's Blot (40)
Wand Control (2)
Water Mage (14)