Author has written 12 stories for Digimon, and Ouran High School Host Club.
CelticMagic here, aka Lily! You might know me as the executive producer of "Total Drama Island: Return to File Island". You might also know me as the person who beats Gennai with a rolled up newspaper or squirts water in his face. Regardless of where you know me, I think we can all agree on one thing: I am awesome! Seriously...? Stop laughing! I am awesome!
Fanfiction(dot)net isn't the only place you'll find me. Check out my Youtube channel at ohdearlily!
Character Design: Made with Digimon Character Creator by koolktk2222 at deviantart.com.
100 Random Things About Me
1. Age? Mid-20's. I'd tell you exactly how old, but I feel so old on this website as it is! Let's just say I was in my almost early-20's back when I joined this site a couple years back, and I still felt old.
2. Height? 5'3
3. Eyes? Green, perfect vision. That's right. Be jealous ;)
4. Have any tattoos? Nope.
5. And piercings? Only 2, my ears. I know, so boring.
6. Fave food? Right now, anything Chef Boyardee.
7. Fave pizza topping? Chicken, bacon, ranch...all together.
8. Fave drink? Beer.
9. Siblings? 3 older sisters
10. Been in a fight? Who hasn't?
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Serious relationships.
12. Weight? Last time I checked, I think I was around 105?
13. Fave snack? Mac and cheese.
14. Fave candy? Gummies.
15. Fave movie? Oooh, this is a toughie. Ferris Bueller is always a classic though.
16. Fave show? Digimon is one of them ;)
17. Do you smoke? Smoking is bad for you! I've breathed in enough secondhand smoke to make it seem like I smoke 5 packs a day though (slight exaggeration, kinda).
18. Blonds or brunettes? Redheads, ftw!!!!
19. Any scars? One on each knee and one next to my elbow.
20. Fave music? I'm not a fan of country or whatever is on the radio today. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against pop music, it's just that this new music is really terrible. I can't name one song I like, and I think that's sad. I think pop music should at least have one song that everyone likes, even if it's a guilty pleasure, but nothing appeals to me. Pop music is supposed to be fun, but something is missing from it today.
21. Fave actor? Steve Carrell.
22. Where do you live? I'm still sad about the fact that I don't live in Boston anymore. It could be worse though- I could be living in New York. Okay, just kidding. That was mean of me, I'm sorry.
23. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss Boston and everyone in it. Yeah, I'm salty.
24. Last person who made you cry? Do I count? I'm kinda a mean person, even to myself.
25. Do you enjoy school? I'm done with school and it feels so good!!!!!
26. Desires? To be able to afford to live in Boston again.
27. Fave fast food joint? McDonald's!
28. What's the last thing you drank? Water!
29. What are you doing right now? This survey, duh!
30. Where would you like to go? Boston. And stay there.
31. Are you in a relationship? No, but I'm okay with that.
32. Ever been arrested? Nope.
33. Ever had a stalker? Ew, no.
34. Ever gone sky-diving? Hell to the no!
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? I don't know, you'll have to ask St. Peter. Our is it St. Gabriel? I don't think I'm going to heaven now, huh?
36. Is there a god? I grew up Catholic, and although I'm not a practicing Catholic, I do still believe in Him, especially when I need to get out of a sticky situation.
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yep.
38. Are you squeamish? Depends on what.
39. Are you a human? No one really knows.
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? Nunyah business.
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? Switching majors so late. Thank God I didn't.
42. Do people find you attractive? Uhhh...they find my sisters attractive. I'm just the redheaded stepchild, minus the step part.
43. What annoys you? Loud chewing, snobby people, bad drivers, small towns, things moving at a slow pace. I'm just a very impatient person.
44. What are you afraid of? Small towns.
45. Gold or silver? Porque no los dos? Don't be stingy, give it all to me.
46. Are people afraid of you? You have no idea.
47. Do you sing in public? If I'm super drunk.
48. Ever been screwed over? Many times.
49. Does money make people happy? It takes away stress, especially when you're trying to make ends meet.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? Yeah, I do.
51. What's your hair look like? Red, shaggy, and straight.
52. First job? A&F
53. Do you like meeting new people? Sure. It's part of life.
54. Do you get along with your parents? Dad, yes. Mom, not so much.
55. Ever played strip poker? Hell no! I'll pass!
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? Several occasions.
57. Ever been in a car accident? Yep.
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? Jesus Christ, only one! How many flights do people fall?!
59. Do you care what people think of you? For the most part, no.
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? I don't know...
61. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope.
62. What kind of car do you have? Jeep.
63. Time you were born? Idk.
64. Ever break any bones? Surprisingly, no. Sprained joints at most.
65. Fave childhood toy? Tickle Me Elmo. I had that thing until I was 10, when my mom took it away cause she thought it was too creepy for a 5th grade to still have a preschool toy. She was a total C U Next Tuesday >:(
66. Fave author? Ironically, I don't really read enough books to have a favorite author, or to name an author.
67. Are you a paranoid person? I can be.
68. Have any enemies? Who doesn't?
69. Are you afraid of heights? A bit.
70. Last movie you watched? Suicide Squad. It was okay.
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Any Rachel McAdams or Amanda Seyfried movie. Even Mean Girls. Sorry, I hate chick flicks and I didn't think Mean Girls was funny.
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
73. Favorite color? Green.
74. What time do you usually wake up? 7am, but if I had the choice, I'd sleep till 12pm!
75. What's your favorite perfume/cologne? Light Blue.
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? My wallet.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? I've worked 24 hours nonstop before.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? I can't even remember. I don't get many free days off. More like free half-days at most.
79. Can you do a handstand? Yep!
80. Are you an angry person? Only if you provoke me.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? Alright, I'm not that angry of a person...but my mom, sisters, and old roommate almost literally made my head explode from frustration. (I meant literally in the figurative sense, btw).
82. Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I know of...
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? Not sure. I didn't wake up in jail, so...
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? I've never tried to...
85. Are you delusional? Not as much as these questions are heading...
86. What is something that you're are horrible at? Being girly.
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? Anything religion classes related.
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? Nope.
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? Pirate, cause whoever had the gold makes the rules ;)
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Chick flicks in general.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left-handed. My mom had such a heart attack, she tried to force me to use my right hand for everything as a toddler but gave up when I was 7 because the teachers complained about my handwriting. Yeah for being Catholic -_-
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? I try not to.
93. How are you feeling right now? Like a zombie.
94. What annoys you about people? How judgemental we all get sometimes. None of us are perfect, not even me, and that's what I hate. We can't get rid of it, but we can try to fix ourselves at least.
95. Do you dislike children? Some.
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I can usually climb them.
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? What if I already own a pair?
98. Can you smile for me? :)
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? Contemplate smoking a blunt, but then remember that one time I smoked pot and I felt like I couldn't get up for hours. Hated that feeling. Never again.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? I can't remember, I haven't rode a bike in a long time.