Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, House, M.D., Trinity Blood, and Naruto.
I've been taking a break and writing under another name for more than a year now... WHY IS IT THAT THIS USERNAME STILL GETS MORE TRAFFIC THAN THE OTHER ONE ? ! Just wondering.
“Holy shit,” says lachevreuille. “I haven’t updated in close to a year.”
“That’s nothing,” says leslibellules. “I haven’t updated in more than a year and a half.”
“And you’re proud of that, are you?” asks eggads_horace. “Well, I haven’t updated in six years. Suck it.”
“This is terrible,” continues lachevreuille, without listening to either. “TERRIBLE. Oh God!”
“Whatever. So update,” eggads_horace says, bored already.
“Yeah,” says leslibellules.
28.Jan.2009 - I feel bipolar, writing these chapters. 'Badge' is in the deep midwinter, where earth stood hard as iron and water like a stone. 'Beach' is on the west coast of some summer-baked part of fangirl Japan. Maybe that's why it's moving so slowly...? Chapter six of "The Badge" will be called, 'The Team'.
12. Dec.2008 - You know how authors come back every couple of months to say that they're not dead? Well, I'm dead. But zombie lachevreuille is currently in the process of writing Chapter Five of 'The Badge', Chapter two of 'The Beach', another two-parter in the style of 'Wet' and a four-part Christmas smutfest called Bingle Jells. All to be published at the same time. Also, new avatar, I think by Lily. I could be wrong. I didn't get it off the most reputable site...
4.May. 2008 - I should have said this in the last update, but!: No updates on anything until after May 8th. None. You want me to fail everything, don't you? Also, being Vegan is good for cows, but not good for already-unstable people like my roommate.
16. April. 2008 - Aaaaand two days ago, chapter one of "The Beach".
9. April.2008 - Two days ago, 'The Badge' Chapter Four: Dead Doc on the Rue Morgue went up. Chapter Five is scheduled for 14.April, and tentatively titled, The Chief. Don't quote me on that, though. Chapter one of 'The Beach' is a hairsbreath away from being done, so I might finish it during the week and do The Chief on the weekend. Reviews are strong motivation, bay-bee.
2. April.2008 - Updated and finished 'Wet' and can now focus on 'The Badge' and 'The Beach'. The both of them are going to start picking up speed, 'Badge' because it's about frickin' time and 'Beach' because the whole thing is only four chapters plus epilogue. No one knows how long 'Badge' will be, least of all me.
7. March.2008 - So, where is the Gaara/Neji short I promised readers of "The Badge"? It's... around. Really! It's just that instead of whipping it out as I should, I've been angsting writing "The Beach" and laughing writing "Wet". === Shameless self-promo, go read them. "Wet" is a 2-part, sexy prequel of sorts to "The Badge", and "The Beach" is a short multi-chapter about a mysterious seaside town and... well, that would be giving it away. :-) Poka!
14.Feb.2008 - So, all of the sudden, a great huge rabid plot bunny mugged me in a dark alley and I had to write... an AU Naruto detective story? And two chapters in two days?? How unheard of is that...?
08.Feb. 2008 - My new avatar by seisei, find 'em here: http://seisei.deviantart.com/
26.Jan.2008 - So, here we are again. The Grade-B Smut has finally made an appearance. Chapter Three of the Sense Cinquet is almost here. The Wolfwood Chronicles are limping along. Bingle Jells missed this holiday season, but maybe for Valentine's Day? Hmmm. Soon, my pretties.
29.Sep.2007 - Last night, I posted three stories drunk. Bad idea. Don't do that. as a result, the title of 'Gambling Man' was 'Gamlbing Man', and a very important word choice was screwed up in the chapter 'Taste' of The Senses Cinquet. So I fixed them. Also, content-wise, I am not responsible for any misspelled words or odd phrasing--I was incapacitated at the time. Happy reading!
Hey there, a note from lachevreuille, who also owns to the monikers eggadsHorace and leslibellules.
I haven't updated my Harry Potter story in three years... so I'm sounding the death knell. Goodbye for now, Old School. Is anybody really that upset? As a parting gift I will add a second chapter/companion piece of pure Grade-B smut. Enjoy if that's your thing.
CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED
The Badge - Naruto
The Beach - Naruto
The Senses Cinquet - Trinity Blood
Coco-Cacao - House, M.D.
Gambling Man - House, M.D.
Absolutely, Positively (The Last Time) - Harry Potter
Wet - Naruto
Hot - Naruto
Wild - Naruto
Icha Icha Haunted House - Ouran High School Host Club
Kitty, Kitty - Bleach
Bingle Jells - House, M.D.
Old School - Harry Potter
Unsafe External Link