Author has written 26 stories for Young Justice, World of Quest, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, City of Ember, Dracula, Austin & Ally, My Babysitter's a Vampire, and Rise of the Guardians.
NOTES: I'm Bru - wait, I can't say that, I'm Batman's only daughter. I've been on a few missions. I used to be co-leader with Di - uhh, Nightwing for a while, but I got a pretty bad injury. Yeah, the Joker broke my ankle, shot my shoulder, and tried to kill me until Wally came in and got me. I passed out for a while, but when I woke up I was in the medical bay and Artemis told me I was fine. So ever since then, Batman FORBID me from staying in the team. He is basically just an overprotective father. Wally used to visit me a lot until he... you know. But the girls still treat me like part of the team. Nightwing still trains with me. Batman may have forbid me from staying on the team, but he can't stop me from writing on here!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"-tempt me! For I do not wish to become like the Dark Lord-"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Wonder List with Bill Weir - Iceland
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
5:59 AM (insomnia is hell, kiddies)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I have some music playing quietly, so there's that, and there's the occasional car driving by outside.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was writing something, so I suppose that counts.
9. What are you wearing?
Hey, hey, wait for it... clothes. *gasps*
10. Did you dream last night?
I actually did, indeed, and why would you wanna know?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
'Couple of pictures, a map, and a calendar.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
This quiz is the weirdest, recently.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I think that it's made by a weird dude who wanted to be creepy for millions of people by making this quiz, and I have just fallen into the trap of doing it because I like doing quizzes like this.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Waking Ned Devine, or the Nightmare Before Christmas.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd travel a lot, and other than that, I'd probably donate a lot of it.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have no idea who you are, so I would hope that you don't know who I am, hence you don't know anything about me.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would... I don't even know, to be honest. There's too much that I want to chance to pick just one thing.
19. Do you like to dance?
I don't mind dancing when I'm the only one around, but other than that, it's terrifying to think about dancing in front of other people.
20. George Bush:
George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who was the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009 and the 46th Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. After graduating from Yale University in 1968 and Harvard Business School in 1975, Bush worked in oil businesses. He is also the brother of Jeb Bush, former Governor of Florida.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't know, really. I like the names Cara, Carolina, Jolie, or Jaycee, so I guess those would probably be contenders.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
'Same thing as above, I don't really know. I really like the names Finnegan, Alexander, and Jackson.
23. What advice would you give your kids?
Do something productive with your lives instead of procrastinating and doing quizzes like this.
"'Life is the tragedy,' she said bitterly. 'You know how they categorize Shakespeare's plays, right? If it ends with a wedding, it's a comedy. And if it ends with a funeral, it's a tragedy. So we're all living tragedies, because we all end the same way, and it isn't with a goddamn wedding.'"
LINKS FOR MY STORIES
Well, apparently none of the links that I had on here actually worked, so I suppose you'll just have to use your imagination for what each link was supposed to me. Sorry about that!