Author has written 2 stories for Dishonored, Lilo & Stitch, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
Murphy's Laws of Piracy
1) Friends come and go. Enemies gather.
2) If it's worth fighting for...it's worth fighting dirty for.
3) If your attack is going really well, it's a trick.
4) Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
5) If the enemy is within range, so are you.
6) The worse the weather, the more you are required to be out in it.
7) Never screw over a shipmate; you never know when he could save your life.
8) Sticks and stones may break bones, but insubordination will get you a flogging.
I have pretty much left FF.net and am only using this for the occasional story follow and RP.