Author has written 20 stories for Bleach, and Wolf Guy/ウルフガイ.
Hi, everybody. My username is Writer's-411. I love to write fiction, play contact sports, and draw random pictures. I love Bleach!... (I swear I'm a freak with that series)... Any way... Remember that cookies are awesome... And so is Bleach... :D
In addition to Bleach, I love Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Wolf Guy, One Piece, The Walking Dead, and The Inheritance Cycle. Yes, dragons and magicians and legendary fighters are also part of my interest. :)
Just know, that anything I write regarding any of the above books doesn't belong to me. I am just a normal writer like everyone on FanFiction.
Go ahead and check out my stories if you're into humor, action, smut, or drama 'cause that's what I mostly got in my inventory. :)
If y'all want to know my favorite genres, here ya go:
1. Humor- I love to laugh, so I like to read and write funny stories.
2. Crime- I like to make myself think about things. Even better when I'm reading any type of crime story. Of course, I don't always figure out the bad guy, but I like to try.
3. Romance- I'm not entirely good, but I'm trying to write some romance. I think the reason why I kinda struggle is that I am way too into action packed stuff.
4. Fantasy- I really like reading and writing fantasy. It's so much fun.
5. Yaoi- Don't judge me. I am pro-gay, and I intend to stay that way. I do write Yaoi, and I love it! (Grimmjow and Ichigo is my favorite pair so far! I think Inugami and Ichigo would be cute, too. Just sayin'.)
6. Yuri- Girls need love, too. One day, I want to write a short Yuri fic. (I think Tatsuki x Rukia/Orihime would be cute.)
Note: I do ship straight couples, too. Grimmjow x Rukia and Zangetsu(Shiro) x Nel are a couple of my favorites. Cross-overs for straight and any same sex couples are awesome, as well. :D
My favorite sports:
1. Unicorns are out to get me. (Don't ask why; the story is too long.)
2. Nerds will rule the world... I think we already do. :)
3. Girls will rule the world... We'll get there.
1. I'm in college!
2. If any of you are wondering about my nationality, I go by Aztec American or Mexican American. Just how I like to identify myself. :)
3. I'm on DeviantArt: http://writers-411.deviantart.com
Note for jerky/snotty critics:
I understand that you all have opinions that you are free state, but don't crack down on the author (Me or any other Writer!). By all means, go ahead and make as many comments you want on the stories, just make sure your comments have a purpose. "I hate you," "Your writing sucks," "You should stop writing," and any other comments like "Oh, please, this story is garbage" will not be tolerated by me. If you criticize my work, make sure you write why, and make sure your reason is clearly stated.
Besides having a clear comment, make sure your grammar is right. If you're trying to make a clear comment that criticizes my work, don't bull the grammar rules. I don't like having to pause and mentally correct your mistake. The reason I ask for the "why," "clarity," and "good grammar" is that I don't like to answer to comments that are snotty and poorly written. Lastly, try to use friendly language; friendly language will keep you on my (and other authors') good side. If you write a offensive, poorly edited, critical comment, I will not respond to your comment, and I will laugh at you (something other authors might do, too).
I don't like to be rude, so try not to be rude to me. There are ways to make a point without being a jerk, so try your best to make your comments clean and offensive free. Thank you.
Note for those who might not be sure about reviewing:
You don't have to review if you don't want to. That's the first thing you should know. Well, that's a part of common sense, I guess, so you should be fine there. But! You should never be afraid to review on anyone's works. Criticism, constructive feedback, and encouragement is necessary to help your fellow writers become better. Leaving writers without feedback doesn't help! If you know how a person could improve his or her works (i.e. grammar), then say it! Not all reviews have to be "Great job!" or "I loved it!" You can say more. What did you love or like about the content, the characters, the plot, the theme, etc? What could have the writer done better?
If you want some guiding questions, you could look at the following. You could even copy and paste them in the commentary of stories to help you say something.
1. What did I like or dislike about the story/chapter?
2. What did I like or dislike about the characters?
3. What can I suggest to help the author become better? What did I notice?(Try to point out reoccurring mistakes or other problems such as the constant use of "it" or misuse of commas. This way you're not pointing out every single mistake and not annoying the author.)
4. What has the author done well?
5. Did I like the plot, theme, genre, etc?
6. Words of encouragement or last thoughts.
You don't have to follow these questions exactly, but you can use them to help give quality feedback to authors. Please, remember to be nice, too. :)
Stories I'm Working on:
So I'm not keeping you all in the dark of how the stories are going to progress, I've decided to list the stories I'm working on during my free time or stories that I plan to work on (includes collection below). Do send me questions if you have them.
1. Angel Eyes --> Two chapters left.
2. Warrior's Fate --> A lot of chapters to come.
3. My Monster, My Love --> Another story. Mainly for InuIchi (Inugami x Ichigo). Converted to One shot. [In Progress]
4. Play Date (Grimmjow x Ichigo) --> Surprise One Shot! Done! XD
4b. Sequel --> Coming Soon. [In Progress]
5. Werewolf Love Sequel --> Coming Soon. [In Progress]
6. Tough Love --> Done!
One shots will probably take a month or less. Stories will be continued as a priority.
Extreme Seme Files (a.k.a. Collection of one shots with Extreme but Sexy Semes from Bleach)
1. Dangerous Circus Love (Grimmjow x Ichigo) --> Done!
2. Rough (Starrk x Ichigo) --> Done!
3. Black Crystals (Kenpachi x Ichigo) --> Done!
4. Ghosts (Hollow Ichigo x Ulquiorra) --> [In Progress]
5. Golden Eyes (Renji x Ichigo) --> Done!
5b. Sequel --> Coming Soon. [In Progress]
6. Rape of the Roman Noble (Kenpachi x Byakuya) --> Done! ["Rape" means abduction or kidnapping in title]
7. To Love a Beast (Couple Options on "Warrior's Fate" Ch.18) --> [In Progress]
*Uke position may not always be occupied by Ichigo.
*Future Couple suggestions are welcome (doesn't have to include Ichigo). PM me and we'll discuss it.
*I will no longer call Ichigo's Hollow "Shiro."
Hey there. I just wanted to let all my readers know that I am striving to make Inugami x Ichigo stories just as much as I make Grimmjow x Ichigo stories. Please, join in and help me create a new wave of stories for this couple. I've written two already, and they are up for all of your viewing.
There are a ton of possibilities with this couple, and the genres will fit in any story. So bring out your ideas and make some Inugami x Ichigo magic.
If you're not sure who Inugami is, he's the main character from "Wolf Guy." And! If you haven't read the series, then use this web address to get access to the series and read it:
The series isn't that long; I read it all in a day. Don't go to the site and read the manga unless you're absolutely sure that you can handle nudity, foul language, rape, drama, action, gore, murder, etc. Basically adult stuff, but I'm warning you all just to be on the safe side.
I hope anyone who does read the manga with fresh eyes loves the character Inugami just as much as I do. Werewolves rock! From there, I hope you all can establish ideas for FF stories of the couple.
Plus, to all you fellow werewolf lovers out there, let's even out the amount of werewolf to vampire stories, no? A beast is just as fun or kinky as a cold skinned vampire. ;)
My Notes for Stories and Sequels:
1. I don't mind writing a sequel...(not really a notable note O.o)
2. If I write sequels, they will be in their respective stories as a chapter under the name 'Sequel.' I won't post a separate story because I know not all story readers follow me. Therefore, all of the story followers will be able to read the sequel without wondering if one exists or not. One can just scroll through the chapters and check or look at my profile for the updates.
2b. I will only write up to two chapters on my one/two shots (both for the "Extreme Seme Files" and non ESF stories). Anymore defeats the purpose of the "one/two shot" purpose.
3. I will be updating my story list above as much as a possible. All of my readers will be able to see which stories will have sequels because there will literally be a line saying there will be a sequel. Gosh that was a wordy sentence.
4. Not all sequels will come fast. I like to put up a quality adventure for you all to read, so I won't rush anything I write. Plus, as you can see, I have a work load on my hands, so I ask you all to be patient with me and allow me to work at my own pace. Eventually, every sequel and story will be updated for your enjoyment.
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Unsafe External Link