Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
April 8, 2014
Hi, so I'm Trina, a true-blue Twilight fan.
I wrote some things in my profile before that doesn't apply to me now, so I'm updating this.
If you're reading my profile, wow, thank you for taking the time to do so.
So, here it goes:
I love to write. I've been writing since the third grade, mostly for the school newspaper. I join essay writing contests and such. My forte is editorial writing. However, that doesn't mean that I'm a good/great writer. Writing for me is art - an expression of one's emotions; an outlet of inner thoughts. I write not to impress, but to express. Therefore, it is subjective. People would either like, or not, my write-ups. There would be people who would find it great, and there would be those who wouldn't. I write things here, and cross my fingers that people wouldn't at least hate them, but not all can be pleased. However, I'm grateful enough if you find time to read them, and leave reviews.
I love reviews. I feel thrilled whenever people appreciate what I write. I shout when people leave reviews and tell me that they like the story. So please, if you're reading this, keep your reviews coming. I find it hard to finish my stories, but reviews help a lot.
I am crazy about reading and could not go forth in a month without reading at least a single book. At age 13, I've been hooked with Harry Potter, and the year that followed, I fell - desperately - in love with the Twilight Saga. Since then, my love for reading has broadened and now, I read anything that appeals to me.
I discovered fanfiction at age 16. At first, supernatural genres here seemed superficial to me, but when I learned that most writers make the characters human, I couldn't stop reading them.
I love Period Pieces stories and Humor.
I think a lot of writers here are very talented, and are even better than some published authors.
Currently, I'm on my way to finishing my degree in Communication. I'm mostly doing script writing, directing, hosting and acting in my course. I'm also into film analysis. I love great films.
Lastly, for me I might not create the best stories, but I feel that I have the best readers. You people are wonderful, so thank you a lot.
Things that I don't like in Stories:
1. Break-ups because of third parties (I hate it when the characters has low trust on his/her partner when he/she always says how wonderful and how he/she loves him/her)
2. Tragic endings. I know they're part of life, but, I can't bear them.
3. Jealousy is normal. To be irrational when jealous is normal. To be stupid when jealous is not.
4. Too much angst... (aghhh! I can't bear angst!)
5. Inability to stay beside his/her partner when she/he faces problems. They should support each other.
So you won't expect to read them in my stories.
Things that I believe in:
1. I believe in love at first sight, but it should be proven with time to be able to justify that it is indeed love, not lust.
2. Love and lust accompanies each other, but lust should not domineer love.
3. Everybody has weaknesses, flaws, and moments of doubts, even Edward himself.
4. If the ending is not happy, it means its not yet the end. (I know, I just hate sad endings)
5. Intelligent people and wise people are different. Intelligence is academic. Wisdom is everyday life.
I hope you can bear with me. Please leave reviews. And PLEASE enjoy my stories. That is what I truly which for.
January 6, 2014
(*Trying to dodge the tomatoes being thrown at my way*)
I know. I know. I have been gone for A WHILE.
I feel like such a jerk for being MIA for two years, I think.
But life is - LIFE.
UPS. DOWNS. UPS. DOWNS.
Sometimes you are being LEFT because you forget to be RIGHT.
But here I am.
And this New Year, my news is that I'll be coming back soon.
How soon that is... well, soon.
Not to finish RUMOURS, apparently.
(*Dodging the tomatoes again*)
I can't deal with it for a moment.
It holds TONS of memories.
I'm working on something new.
And this one, I'm almost done with the draft, (you know, to really, finally, finish something as I will promise.)
As for the details... Well, soon again.
I'll be finishing RUMOURS... someday.
But not now.
I hope you're still forgiving, and lovely, and fabulous as usual.
I'll dedicate the next one to YOU, my readers.