Poll: Out of these books, which two do you like the best? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Alex Rider, Harry Potter, Coraline, Hunger Games, Boy In the Striped Pajamas, and Romeo & Juliet.
Hi, I'm IndigoStarshine and this is (oh so surprisingly) my fanfiction account profile. Please participate in my poll. It would make me happy.
If I have reviewed your story, take it as real criticism or praise. My reviews are generally deeper than, "Add more" or "Luv It". I think that I am fair in my reviews but not overly harsh when it isn't deserved or cruel. I believe that fair criticism helps improve writers.
I will favourite or put a Story Alert on you or one of your stories if:
- I like it, thought I might take me some time to realise I do actually like it.
- It's reasonably well written, give or take a few grammar mistakes that can easily be fixed.
- It is unique and/or I can find no other fanfictions quite like it. It is not something I have read a thousand times, like Harry being a genius.
- I like comedy and good natured stories. Preferably uplifting stories. I particularly like crossovers of my favourite fandoms, Harry/Snape father/son or mentor fics, Julius (Alex Rider) fics, Boo Radley fics or good 1984 fics (which are rarer than hen's teeth).
- I want to read it again at some later date.