Poll: Out of these books, which two do you like the best? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Alex Rider, Harry Potter, Coraline, Hunger Games, Boy In the Striped Pajamas, and Romeo & Juliet.
Hi, I'm IndigoStarshine and this is (oh so surprisingly) my fanfiction account profile. Please participate in my poll. It would make me happy.
If I have reviewed your story, take it as real criticism or praise. My reviews are generally deeper than, "Add more" or "Luv It". I think that I am fair in my reviews but not overly harsh when it isn't deserved or cruel. I believe that fair criticism helps improve writers.
I will favourite or put a Story Alert on you or one of your stories if:
- I like it, thought I might take me some time to realise I do actually like it.
- It's reasonably well written, give or take a few grammar mistakes that can easily be fixed.
- It is unique and/or I can find no other fanfictions quite like it. It is not something I have read a thousand times, like Harry being a genius.
- I like comedy and good natured stories. Preferably uplifting stories. I particularly like crossovers of my favourite fandoms, Harry/Snape father/son or mentor fics, Julius (Alex Rider) fics, Boo Radley fics or good 1984 fics (which are rarer than hen's teeth).
- I want to read it again at some later date.
Other things I think about Fanfiction:
- If you 'suck at summaries', then I'm pretty sure that you will also suck at stories. No exceptions.
- I dislike unrealistic character writing. That includes OOC for no clear reason. For example, Harry instantly is ok about Severus being his father even though Severus has treated him badly over the years without explanation.
- I'm not usually a big fan of anything that has strong sexual content, but I do sometimes make exceptions if it's good and/or a one of it's kind. Also not a fan of anything I deem creepy or vile. I am against any story that is pedophilic in nature (adult/child in any circumstances).
Random Facts about me you didn't need to know:
- I'm a university student studying medical science so I can work in Pathology. That doesn't necessarily mean that I am good at writing. English was never my favourite or best subject at school.
- I'm an adult with Autism. It makes my life difficult sometimes but I'm generally a happy person who enjoys life for what it is. I support rights for people with Autism and other disabilities. I'm not "missing", "lost" or "damaged" - I am me and I was born with my disability.
- My hobbies include collecting crystals and gems, reading, writing (fanfiction of course, but also original fiction) and music.
- You can easily guess my gender and my ethnicity/religion/sexual orientation/appearance/age/whatever else is none of your business.
- My blood type is AB positive (of course you all wanted to know).
- I wish I got paid to be a 'pharma shill' - it'd really help my money problems. Please vaccinate your kids and yourself from life-threatening illnesses. Do not listen to random idiots on the internet for medical advice - see a real doctor. I like GMOs and fluoridated water too. Deal with it.
Unsafe External Link