Author has written 10 stories for Downton Abbey, Doctor Who, Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare, Teen Wolf, Sherlock, and Merlin.
Greetings! I don't spend much time on ff.net any more, but I realized I hadn't updated my profile in a little while. Two whole years, as it turned out. So here we are. I'm maintaining a few sort of cute things from my younger days, like this opening line, for example…
Now, I would love to say that my typewriter is a TARDIS. Unfortunately, if I said that, I would be lying. It is, however, old and obsolete.
Facts: I am, in fact, female. I'm also 18, I live in the US, I love to read, write, play violin, and cry over fictional characters. I'm a sarcastic asshole who likes to pretend she's really sweet to people who don't know her very well. I'm tall and people seem to assume that I don't know that I am, because they are continually reminding me. I've been described as a "woodland creature who could totally rip your face off."
Fandoms: Teen Wolf, Shameless, Merlin, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, The Infernal Devices, Marvel, a couple thousand more.
OTPs: Scisaac, Sterek, Merthur, Stucky, Gallavich, Rose/Doctor (9 and 10), Wessa, Sybil/Branson, Brolin, Niam, Hobrien.
And here is my new fanfiction blog! I'll post all my fanfictions on it. Theoretically.
I remember these things, from my more active days on ff.net, so I'll leave them in for old time's sake.
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
How to Write Good:
1. Avoid alteration always.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. The passive voice is to be avoided.
4. Writers should never generalize.
5. Avoid cliches like the plague. They're old hat.
6. Be more or less specific.
Seven. Be consistent.
8. Never use more words in a sentence than you absolutely need. It's highly superfluous.
9. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than an understatement.
10. And always be sure to finish what
Anyhoo, tooteloo! You're probably not even reading anymore, but oh well! This is for MY satisfaction, anyway.
This is bunny. Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.