Author has written 1 story for Danny Phantom.
For you people who care...most of you don't...
I am over the age of 10, but younger then...15..
I have pretended I was Dani Fenton/Phantom...
I am a girl!! In case the name didn't give it away!!!
I read, a lot, like read the Harry Potter books in a week lot.
I made the strictest teacher in my school laugh with a story! :D
I play the flute! :)
I am obsessed with Danny Phantom! And Harry Potter, and PJO! Yey! XD
Books-Harry Potter, PJO, Maximum Ride, Hunger Games, and so many more!
Food-Cheese,french-fries, pasta, and cucumbers
Singer-Taylor Swift, Paramore, Green Day
Subjects-Band, Art, Reading, and Writing
Colors- turquise,neon green, black, dark purple, and red
Cartoon- Danny Phantom!
T.V shows- iCarly, H2O( just add water), and Victorious
Number-zero! Cause it is not positive or negative! :)
Shape- I like hexagons, I don't know why...
I love animals, and am a vegetarian!
I got combat boots, that look like Sam's!
I have eyes, that look different colors when I were different stuff.
I love the outdoors, and am outside a lot.
I sew, draw, and sometimes cook.
I dream in third person, is that normal?
I have dark brown curly hair.
I hate cleaning!
I don't like rap.
I dislike trying new food!
I am awful at spelling , thank you to who ever created spell check, even though it is wrong a lot.
I live my life with music , and writing!
I don't like circles, because they are perfect! D:
I hate pink, make up, lace, bows, nail polish, dresses skirts...you get the point?
I am learning French in school, and for those of you that might no some, even though most people don't read this; Comment ça va?
f you read this far, good for you! To prove it message me-saying...flying chess is good for your health!
Quotes! :) I don't own them!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
If at fist you don't succeed sky diving is not for you!
Moo! I am a fish!
The best food in the world is...cheese! ( mine! :P)
Save the world! It is the only planet with chocolate! (and cheese!)
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
Bad spellers of the world Untie!
Never go to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge.
I am not Random, you just can't think a s fast as me!...banana...
When nothing goes right,..go left!
Come to the dark side! We have cookies!
Do not interrupt me when I am talking to myself!
It is a beautiful day! Now watch so idiot screw it up!
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
I dream of a better tomorrow when chickens can cross the road and not have there motives questions!
Other stuff! :D
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!If you know the Danny Phantom theme song by heart ,copy and paste this on to your profile.
If you don't think that everything Oprah says is true and you don't watch her religously then copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list. Softkit, LostBluePhantom, Jedi X-Man Serena Kenobi, darksidesparkles, Earthwhisper, Iyrsiiea, Annnabell99
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Obi-Wan Kenobi is the most awesome meddlesome Jedi ever, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If your in love with a fictional character copy and paste this is you profile
If you wish that fictional characters were real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Empress Caroline of Tamaran, monkyluvr, Darth KenObi-Wan, JediWolfMaster,EwanLuvr4Ever, xXJedi Knight BlazeXx, XxRandom NemesisxX, Iyrsiiea, Annabell99
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If they are right... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are proud of it,...copy and paste this on to your profile
If you wonder who started these copy and paste it's copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird is normal. Admitting you are normal is odd. Different is odd and different is not good. If you are weird and proud of it, put this in your profile.
92 of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle said it was uncool to breathe. if you are part of the 8 that would stand there and laugh, copy and paste this into your profile
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message and my symbol for equality to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
98 percent of teenagers have do or has tried smoking pot. If you are part of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy this to your profile
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think 'morning people' should be driven off the face of the planet so they spread their 6-AM cheer to Martians, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy this into your profile
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile.
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am the girl ... that does go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book or write. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
Things to do in Wal-Mart:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!!"
100 Things I will not do in Hogwarts
1. I will not poke Hufflepuff’s with spoons, nor will I insist that their house colors indicate that they are “covered in bees”.
2. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
3. Growing hallucinogenic mushrooms is not “an extra credit project for Herbology”.
4. “I’ve heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood’s name” is not a challenge.
5. Putting up gross posters in Filch’s office is not appropriate.
6. I will not go to class yelling- the red coats are coming.
7. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
8. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write “I told you I was hardcore”.
9. I will stop referring to showering as “giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful”.
10. Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable. Polishing my wand in the middle if class is not.
11. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm.
12. House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
13. Staring a betting pool on the fate of this years DADA teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
14. I will not start every potions class by asking Professor Snape if today’s project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant.
15. “LOL” is not a real spell.
16. I will not claim Chick Tracts are an accurate presentation of Muggle life.
17. Seamus Finnegan is not “after me Lucky Charms”.
18. I will not refer to the Weasley twins as”bookends”.
19. I will not refer to the Patil twins as “bookends”.
20. I will not call the DADA teacher Batman, even if he is wearing a black cloak.
21. There is no reason to tell Hermione about the millions of house elves in our basements to see her freak out.
22. I will not provide Luna Lovegood with Coast-to-Coast AM transcripts.
23. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
24. I will not place anything by Silver Ravenwolf on the library shelves.
25. Tricking the school house elf into stripping does not mean they are now mine even if I yell “Pwned!”
26. I am a sloth Animagus, is not a excuse to be late for class.
27. I am a worm Aimagus, is not an excuse to be late for class.
28. I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or a piranha.
29. I do not weigh the same as a duck.
30. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
31. I do not have a Voldomort Patronus.
32. I will not kiss Trevor, to see if he will turn into a prince.
33. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
34. The Ravenclaws are not “Mentals in training”.
35. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazghul is coincidental.
36. I will not change the password to the prefect’s bath to “Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty”.
37. There is no such thing as an Invisibility spell to use in teachers, according to them.
38. Professor Flitwick does not wish to be adressed as “Admiral”.
39. Asking “How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?” is only funny the first time.
40. I will not offer to pose for Colin Creevey.
41. I will not offer to pose for Dean Thomas.
42. “42″ is not the answer to every question to the O.W.L.’s.
43. It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes herself too seriously.
44. I am not to Owl copies of the Evil Overlord List to suspected Death Eaters.
45. I will not offer to prepare fried owl.
46. I will stop asking when we will learn to make “Love Potion Number Nine”.
47. I will not ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
48. I will not teach the first-years to sing “A Wizard’s Staff Has A Knob On The End”.
49. If Ginny Weasley wanted to borrow my Darkover books, she would have said so already.
50. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
51. I will not go to meals dressed as Super Boy.
52. Sirius Black did not found the Sirius Cybernetics Corp.
53. I will not draw an “L” on Percy Weasley’s forehead.
54. My name is not Captain Subtext.
55. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab does not sell potions ingredients and I will not resell their products as “Veela Pheremones”.
56. I will not refer to Kingsley Shacklebolt as a “Big Black Auror”.
57. I cannot Hadoken anything into oblivion.
58. Professor Flitwick’s first name is not Yoda.
59. I am not the Defense Against the Boring Classes Professor.
60. I am no longer allowed to use the word “weasal” in front of Draco Malfoy.
61. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I
should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the
result would be.
62. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled “Firewhiskey”.
63. Using the Engorgio charm on certain people on school grounds, not even for entertainment only.
64. First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
65. A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or drumming on desks, no matter how bored I become.
66. It is inappropriate to slip sample bottles of Selsun Blue into Professor Snape’s personal postbox.
67. I will stop referring to Hufflepuff’s as “cannon fodder”.
68. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
69. First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
70. Novelty or holiday themed ties are not to be worn with my school uniform.
71. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
72. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of Good v. Evil, I
will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can be only ONE!”.
73. I should not refer to DADA professors as “canaries in the coal mine”.
74. I will not say the phrase “Dude, get a life.” to Lord Voldemort.
75. I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library.
76. There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth house at Hogwarts.
And I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
77. I will not refer to the Accio charm as “The Force”.
78. Albus Dumbledore’s proper title is “Headmaster”, not “My Rulur”.
79. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I foresaw her death.
80. I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
81. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
82. If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling “It Does
DEATH!!!” may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should
83. I am not allowed out of my dorm when visitors from the Ministry are here.
84. I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see what will occur.
85. Ravenclaw’s do not find a sign saying “The library is closed for and indefinite time period” amusing in any sense.
86. I will not attempt to recreate the Key to Time in Transfiguration class.
87. A time turner is not a flux capacitator, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
88. I am not allowed to use silencing charms on my Professors.
89. I will not charm Hermione’s time turner to rotate every half-hour.
90. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
91. I will not claim my X-Files tapes are “Auror Training Videos”.
92. When being interrogated by a member of the staff, I am not to wave my
hand and announce “These are not the droids you are looking for”.
93. I am not a member of the Spanish Inquisition.
94. Albus Dumbledore is not my personal chef.
95. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
96. I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what
97. I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts: A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
98. “OMG” is not a spell.
99. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
100. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
101. I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles.
102. I will not cast the occasional Oblivate spell on Dumbledore, even if it would be amusing.
103. I am not allowed to give the Gryffindors Pixie Stix.
104. I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
105. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they are real animals.
106. I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
107. I will not sing The Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
108. I will not tell first years that they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
109. I will not douse Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak with lemon juice to
see if he will become visible wearing it and standing near the fire in
the common room.
110. I will not tell first years that Moon Prism Power is a basic Transfiguration spell.
111. I will not yell “Believe it… or not!” after any of Dumbledore’s speeches.
112. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
113. My name is not “The Dark Lord Happy-Pants” and I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
114. There is no such thing as the Chamber of Double Secret Probation.
115. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps.
116. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
117. House elves are not personal chefs.
118. I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rock series during Arithmancy exams.
119. I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of “Knights of the Round Table” for the Christmas feast.
120. I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles”.
121. I am not allowed to make lightsaber sound with my wand.
122. “Draco Malfoy Takes it Up The Butt” is not an acceptable Quidditch chant.
123. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
124. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT! shirt to school.
125. I am not allowed to reenact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor.
126. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug A Slytherin Day.
127. I am not allowed to introduce myself to the first years as Tim the Enchanter.
128. I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance into any classroom.
129. I will not try and start Naked Thursdays in the Common Room.
130. It is not necessary for me to yell “BAMF!” every time I Apparate.
131. I will not steal Gryffindor’s sword from Dumbledore’s office and use it to patrol the hallways.
132. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
133. I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes”.
134. I will not teach the first years to play “The Game” in the Great Hall during dinner.
135. I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue.
136. I will not organize a Hogwarts Fight Club.
137. It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.
138. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of the bad.
139. I will not dress up in a Dementor suit and use a Dustbuster on Harry’s lips to get him to do what I want.
140. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
141. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
142. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriote career choice.
143. I will not sing “We’re off to see the wizard” when sent to the Headmaster’s office.
144. The Whomping Willow is not a good place to practice on my broom stick, and therefore I shouldn't tell the first years to.
145. It is not necessary to yell “Burn!” everytime Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
146. “Y’all check this-here out!” is not an appropriate way to announce
that you are about to perform an experimental spell.
147. I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout “I have the power!”
148. I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
149. I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights Who Say Ni have challenged
him to a duel and then have students yell “Ni” from various directions.
150. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Time Warp will not earn me any house points .
You Know You're an Author When:
1. You talk to yourself
2. You've spaced out for more than five minutes (try 30 min.)
3. You always seem to be typing in your head, and sometimes find yourself doing so on an imaginary keyboard.
4. You don't have a favorite song, you have multiple theme songs!
5. You have read a 250page book in less than a day. (I read a book a day, some up to 700)
6. In every book/movie/show you have read/viewed, you make up at least three fanfictions about them in your head. (Or actually write them.)
6. Your writing teacher hated you. (yes, yes she does!)
6. You failed English class (I have a B-)
7. You didn't notice there were two #6's. (Actually there were three. Thank you very much.)
60 things to do in a elevator.
1. Make car noises.
2. Blow your nose and ask people if they want to see it.
3. Tap on the wall repeatedly.
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, darn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
51. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
52. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
53. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
54. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
55. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
56. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
57. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, darnit!"
58. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
59. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
60. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
You know your addiction to Harry Potter is getting dangerous when you've added words like "Voldemort", "Hogwarts", and "Marauders" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done that, copy this into your profile.
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
Harry > Voldemort, Voldemort > Cedric, and Cedric = Edward. So, Harry > Voldemort > Edward. Therefore, Harry > Edward. So, Harry Potter > Twilight. If you agree with this form of logic, copy and paste this into your profile.
Try Not To Cry:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
If you think that blaming McDonald's for the obesity problem is like blaming Smith & Wesson for what happened at Virgina Tech, copy and paste this into your profile.
Please if you would,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
"Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how
cold-hearted you really are...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
I Love my Dad:
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by
of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm
so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
put this on your profile if you support percabeth 100%Annabeth: "Hey Seaweed Brain!"
Percy: "Stop calling me that!"
Annabeth *snickers* "You know you love it"
Percy Jackson Oath of Remembrance:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes after me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says free 'pony ride'
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoë
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachael
Whenever I see a limo pass by my car
Yes I promise to love PJO
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the PJO lovers know!
From becky19756's profile:
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS: Will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say OMG!
PJO FANS: Say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS: Won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say shut up or I'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: Say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: Know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: When being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: When being chased use their demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: Get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: Yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: Would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE: Don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: Would have this on their profile already
This is where I am going to copy and paste things about God. It is my religion and I hope that you respect that.
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD!
I'm throwing a party, there will be a DJ... everyone is invited!
So everyone come, but first read the rest of this bulletin.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever!
Special Guests: Jesus Christ, God The Father, Featuring: DJ Holy Spirit.
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
...Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98% of Teens Won't Stand Up For GOD...
Repost this if you're one of the 2 who will...
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my Father."
Repost as Come to My Party!
(o)on ur page
if u like music
TEAM PHANTOM!! GO DANNY PHANTOM!!
50 ways to annoy Vlad
1. Every time he begins an evil laugh, hum "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"
2. Constantly perform ancient rituals in his library, when he asks what's going on, you tell him that you were trying to get rid of "Evil spirits" and give him a reproving glare.
3. Hide cardboard cut-outs of Danny in his closet.
4. Randomly sign him up for boy scouts.
5. Criticize him for his vampire fangs
6. Walk around in a sheet and scream "OOOOoooo!"
7. Constantly give him new cosmetics to get ride of his "blue complexion"
8. Call him “the Vladstier” or "V man".
9. Make his cell phone ring tone The DP theme
10. Every time he switches to ghost mode, scream out "Oh are you gonna go ghost? Oh say it! Go ghost!!"
11. Remind him to get a cat.
12. Ask him why he doesn't have a theme song.
13. Because he doesn't have a theme song, you write your own, and they are entitled "This is the Dawning of the Age of Plasmius," "Twinkle, Twinkle little Vlad," and "Vlad Will Survive"
14. Poke him in the stomach... HARD. When he asks you you're reason for doing this, you tell him that you were trying to make him “go ghost”.
15. Beg him to take you to Disney World so you can meet Mickey Mouse.
16. Get Edna Mode to come in and criticize him about his cape, and then have her redesign a costume for him.
17. Tell him he needs a "really keen emblem just like Danny Phantom's." Force him to wear one that says "VP"
18. Ask him to duplicate himself so you can play hide and seek.
19. Ask him to duplicate himself so you can play Marco Polo.
20. Bug him about his evil plots. To no end. (Particularly the one involving the Fright Knight, the Crown of Fire, and the Fenton Ecto-Suit...)
21. Find out when his birthday is and anonymously send him a cat. Make sure he never finds out it was you.
22. Rub it in that Danny is the future ruler.
23. Force him to go ghost and give you a piggy back ride or you'll shove him in your thermos.
24. Put a ghost alarm in his house so whenever he walks in a really loud annoying alarm comes on.
25. Go in his house and wander around the halls and when he asks what you’re doing say “going ghost!” and then pretend to fly away.
26. Completely make over his green and gold Packers color scheme.
27. Rent a room in his castle to the Box Ghost. Rent another room to Klemper.
28. Claim You bought the Green Bay Packers. Say you wore the city down to make them sell.
29. Constantly ask him why he shoots pink beams.
30. Get Sam and Tucker to follow him around the castle and "bother" him, Potter Puppet Pals style.
31. Hire the same idiots Vlad hired in Million Dollar Ghost and anonymously put a bounty on his head.
32. Record an answering machine message on his answering machine saying:
a) "Hello, you have reached the idiot ghost who believes he will rule the world. He's a little delusional right now, while coming up with his next evil scheme. Leave a message after the beep!”
b) "Hello, you've reached Vlad Plasmius. He is not here right now, because he is currently occupied curling his ghostly hair and searching for his lost blankie. Leave a message after the beep!"
33. Get him a parrot and have it lecture him on proper villain lingo. Namely: "No cookie expletives!"
34. Call him a "seriously crazed-up fruit loop"
35. Ask him to help you with the scrapbook your making that depicts all of his greatest failures.
36. Give him a battle cry and bug him constantly until he says it, then squeal.
37. Put his costume in the washer along with the brightest red sock with the cheapest dye job you can find. Blame it on Youngblood when he finds out.
38. Doodle on his Ray Nitschke football.
39. Steal Danny's Thermos, and use it as a Time-out device.
40. Make his castle a pretty pink princess one.
41. Cut off his ponytail.
42. Replace his cape with a bed sheet that has:
a) Hello Kitty
c) The Mickey Mouse Head
d)The Nick Logo (The one at the bottom right of the screen)
e) Danny's Face
43. Send him multiple invitations to the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady's wedding.
44. Ask him a dumb question like this... "In The Ultimate Enemy, when you told Danny some things are better left unsaid and we see that the Evil Danny kills Danny Fenton...is that considered a murder or suicide?"
45. Suck him into the Fenton Thermos and continually bang it against a hard, concrete wall.
46. Put your finger in his face and say, "I’m...not...touching you! I’m...not...touching you!"
47. Put jack's face ALL OVER his house on EVERYTHING, even on his football stuff.
48. Follow him around ask every other second: "Where ya going?"
49. Whenever he goes ghost get in a really stupid costume and drag him door to door Trick-or-Treating.
50. “Borrow” his cape and jump around acting like The Superhero Danny Phantom counter part.
51. Walk around his mansion, and when ever you see him, a ghost, and or a(n) security camera, fling your hands above your head, screaming ontop of your lungs "I'M GOIN GHOST" then point at him call him a fruitloop and runaway.
52. Walk around his mansion singing very loudly and badly,
a.) Californa Girls by Katy Perry
c.) The Danny Phantom Them Song
52. Suck him up in the Fenton thermos then scream into it, "LET DANNY GO!!!!" and start shaking it really hard, and keep screaming "LET DANNY GO!!!!" over and over.
Annabeth with knife: scary.
ANGRY Annabeth with knife= RUN!!!
You know you’re obsessed with Danny Phantom when...
You don't trust old lunch ladies
Every time you see your breath fog you think you have a ghost sense
You know what Esperanto is
You know a few Esperanto words
You've ever tried to shoot ecto-blasts out of your hands
Every time you hear the name Vlad you think of Plasmius
You've gone looking for ghost portals
You want to dye your hair white
You know the theme song by heart
You can quote parts of/entire episodes
You threw a fit when you heard the show was being cancelled (bring it back now!)
You cried when Phantom Planet ended
Pssh. 'nuff said
You know what an Ultra-recyclo vegetarian is
You've spent hours in a room full of boxes to wait for the Box Ghost
You know the importance of Emergency Ham (hides the emergency button. duh)
You think hazmat suits rule
You run when you hear someone say "I want to go to the ball!"
You don't go near beauty pageant
It's not Eragon, its Aragon
You like red berets
You check your virus scanner to see if it found Technus
You can't watch Men in Black without thinking of the Guys in White
You've tried to capture things in a thermos
You named your dog Cujo
You were excited when you turned 14
You searched Google maps for Amity Park
You freaked out when you found out there was a Fenton street
Whenever you get Frootloops you search the box for Vlad
When you're shocked you shout out a book title
You've tried to walk through walls
You always carry an orange with you in case the Ghost Writer attacks
You don't want locker 724
You support Frog's Rights
You don't like biker dudes
You know what a Fake-out Make-out is
You've had a Fake-out Make-out (O.0! um no...)
You bought the bat with the word Fenton on it (can’t find one but when I do…)
You constantly check to make sure shadows aren't following you
You can't go to the circus without looking around for mind controlled ghosts
You think the term is mouse-meat, not mincemeat
You know what Pandora's Box REALLY is
You never eat oatmeal at camp
You tried to turn your dad's fishing pole into a Fenton Fisher
You misspell the name of the first movie in the Star Wars saga
You know the difference between Danny, Dan, and Danni (good, evil, bad then good)
You screamed "FINALLY!" when Danny kissed Sam in Phantom Planet (yep!)
You know never to use flour sacks with smiley faces on them to make cookies(haven't seen any)
You know Roosevelt's famous saying about fear
You get King Tuck confused with King Tut
You've shouted "I'M GOING GHOST!" in a crowd full of people (of course not! That would give my secret identity away)
You've tried to fly (didn't turn out well)
You've had Danny Phantom withdrawals (need. Danny. PHANTOM!)
You have a notebook with pages of failed attempts to draw Danny's logo
You spazzed when you found out Danny Phantom was on DVD (on Amazon!)
Gonna catch 'em all is no longer a Pokémon phrase (never was! XD)
You made plans to start a mad mob and head for Nick studios
You went on the Danny Phantom ride at Kings Island (where is this? I want to ride!)
You named your cat Maddie (totally would)
You think the term 'ghost' is a bit insensitive. You prefer the term 'ecto-American.'(Or half-ecto-American)
Normal peoole draw smiley-faces in fogged up windows, you draw the DP symbol
53 WAYS TO ANNOY EVIL DAN PHANTOM
1. Put his hair out.
2. Shake the Fenton Thermos he's in the same manner you would when making a milkshake--shaken, not stirred.
3. Ask him of he has an evil bug in his butt.
4. Make comments about how much he is like his “cheese-head archenemy”
5. Constantly ask him why it took him so long to get past the ghost shield and into Amity Park.
6. Tell him that you’re his best friend and hug him.
7. Remind him often of how he was so much cuter back when he still had his human half.
8. Tell him that his face is gonna freeze like that if he keeps it up. Oh, too late.
9. Sharpie out his emblem.
10. Laugh when his ghost sense goes off.
11. Grab his forked tongue when it comes out and hang onto it.
12. Any time he walks into a building, hit the fire alarm.
13. Before he can take off, grab the end of his cape so he falls down.
14. Imitate his seriously awesome fork tongue hisssssssssss
15. Admonish him for being so stupid as to not notice a gigantic purple football floating in the middle of the Ghost Zone.
16. Give him breath mints. He obviously needs them.
17. Take a fire extinguisher to his head then treat him for third degree burns.
18. SHAVE THE MULLET!
19. Ask him if he can cut apples with his ears.
20. Get him to open juice cartons with his teeth.
21. Force him to sing at your Christmas karaoke party.
22. Set the Boooomerang to his energy signature.
23. Chant his name every time you see him. When he finally asks why, say it’s because it makes Ember's hair bigger, so why not yours?
24. Remind him of Tucker's horrid singing by having Tucker sing "Strange Fire" for him.
25. Jerry Springer special: "I had my human half removed!"
26. Tell him a billion times a day that he got beaten by his “weaker” self
27. Accuse him of being a rip off of Danny
28. Tell him that the emblem looks stupid on him.
29. Make him relive his childhood by forcing him to watch Danny Phantom episodes over and over.
30. Make (evil) Dan and (good) Danny dolls, then have Danny beat the crud out of the Dan doll.
31. Every time he does or says something, ask him "Why?" and "How does that make you feel?"
32. Constantly poke him in the back to see if he'll "hole" your arm through.
33. Tell Valerie where he lives.
34. Mock his teeny little goatee.
35. Roast marshmallows over his head. And maybe hot dogs if you can stay near him long enough.
36. Ask him where he gets the asbestos scrunchies for his ponytail.
37. Leave Valerie a message (in Dan's voice) asking her out on a date.
38. Sneak up behind him and scream like a fangirl: right in his pointy ears!
39. Record something like "I am a ghost, fear me" or "I am evil, hear me roar" and play it every time he starts to speak.
40. Call him at very late, random times in the night to ask very complicated questions.
41. Tape a neon sign to his head that reads: EVIL!
42. Get him a cat.
43. Place a sign near where he lives that reads: “Beware of evil ghost”
44. Ask what he did to the poor snake whose tongue he ripped off.
45. Bring in Edna Mode. "NO CAPES!!"
46. File off his fangs when he isn't paying attention. He'll be talking with a lisp for a good while.
47. Tell him he needs to see a chiropractor about his neck
48. Tickle him.
49. Wash his suit with red clothes.
50. When he walks in a room full of people shout: "Oh my gosh it’s Dan Phantom! We’re all gonna die!" and get everyone screaming before shouting "Oh wait, he got beaten by a 14 year old boy!" Then have everyone laugh at him.
51. Call him then start asking him why he called you and who he is.
52. Constantly mock him about being a fruitloop, and call him Vlad then run away before he shoots a ecto-beam at you.
53.Ask him if he wants any fried pickles.
Paste to your profile:
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone their not, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have stayed up the whole nightreading copy and paste this on your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this to your profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you were very, VERY, VERY angry when Danny phantom was cancelled.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have Phantom Phever and you know it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you support the pairing Danny/Sam, copy and paste this into your profile! DANNY/SAM FOREVER!! :D
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with Danny Phantom, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Danny Phantom is way cuter than Justin Bieber, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are sick of all these copy and paste things and want it to stop, leave this alone and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. ( I pasted it anyway)
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK
When I grew up I was BLACK,
When I'm sick I'm BLACK,
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
When I'm cold I'm BLACK,
When I die I'll be BLACK.
But you sir,
When you are born you're PINK
When you grow up you're WHITE,
When you're sick, you're GREEN,
When you go in the sun you turn RED,
When you're cold you turn BLUE,
And when you die you turn PURPLE.
And you have the nerve to call me colored?
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away.
put this on ur page if you hate racism
Your guy side.
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (sometimes)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth. (sometimes)
Sleep with your socks on at night
TOTAL: 15? I am a girl...
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop. ehhh
You wear eyeliner. EWWWW
You wear the color pink. EWWWWWW
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. (never...
You like wearing jewelry. (my friendship bracelet..)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.(ithink i'm not some weirdo who counts her shoes)
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing
Total: 6 or 7...
I am a girl though! D:
1.Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out (popcorn)
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave 15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on (from a banana)
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle (golf cart)
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a gun while trying to shoot something else (nerf gun)
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk (off a bike)
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot (i was curious)
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it (and it was a kind of soda that i didn't like)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up (pencil...math class...)
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair (almost
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test (this proves it '_')
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it (alot)
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side (ya..)
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions (five page booklet..only needed to do the back of the last page)
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong (Me and her
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it(alot)
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it (tree
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82.Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back. (they do?)
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a mark from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class. Yep
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth. Never again
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... . If you're a girl and you've ever
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... sSSS? ... ... .s..sS ... ... ... ... ... . beaten a guy in an arm wrestle,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..sSSS. ... .sS.. sSS.. ... ... ... ... ... ... . copy the Flaming Heart
... ... ... ... ... ... ..sSSSS.. ... .sS.. .SS . ... ... ... ... ... ... ... into your profile!
... ... ... ... ... ... . SSSSS... ... ... sS... S.. ... ... ... ... ... ... . (sorry guys, girls only)
... ... ... ... S. ... .SSSSSSs ... ... .sS...
, ... ... ... ...sS. ... SSSSSSSs. ... .SSS..
... . ... ... ... ... SS ... .SSSSSSs.. ... SSs
, ... ... ... ...S. ... .SSSSSSSs .sSSS.. ...
.. ... ... ... ... SS... ... SSSSS..SSSS... s
... ... ... ... SSs ... ...SSSSSSSSS ... sS
... ... ... ... .SSs... ... ..SSSSSsSSSS ... sSS
... ... ... ..s...SSSS ... ..sSSSSSSSS. ..s SS
... ... ... .SS.. sSSSS..sSSSSSSSSSSSSS S
... ... ... sS.sSSSSsSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S
... ... ... .sSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
... ... ...sSSSssssSSSSSSSSSSsssssssSSS
... ... SSssSSSSsSS
... ..s... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Fraizzle (O.o)
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Phionex (Strange...)
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Ann Appien
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):Depfrede (is the right...)
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Blue orange soda...(*lol*)
6. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Dusty (that's not right...)
7. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong)watermelon nuclear missile (*Grins*)
8. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): Turquise peg leg.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name to the list: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, Emerald Bear, Kyprioths Shadow, Ebony Rayne, lillypop, An-Jelly-Ca, do i need a pen name, SiRiUsLyPiNkAnDgReEn, Rubyred3107, HarryPotterEncyclopedia24, baritonegirl, Annabell99