Author has written 3 stories for Hunger Games.
My favorite books: The Fault in Our Stars, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Looking For Alaska, The Great Gatsby, and The Hunger Games.
Depressing books: The Fault in Our Stars and Looking For Alaska.
My favorite bands/artists: Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Little Mix, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Nina Nesbitt, and Macklemore.
What makes me cry: Most things, really. I'm a Tumblr girl, so..
Random things: American Apparel edits of male celebrities will be the death of me.
For my story "Academy of Panem":
Resident of: Norway.
What annoys you half to hell? Almost everyone I know.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
If no one has come from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it be?
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
There's no escaping those fuckers.
4. WHAT IS 22?
Taylor Swifts song?
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
She's great, but she can be bit mean sometimes.
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I don't like anyone at the moment.
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
8. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Like I said, I don't like anyone at the moment.
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
How should I know?
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Like I would tell you.
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I like them.
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Well.. I could die today.
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
21. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
Maybe, maybe not.
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
I'm not sure.
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
24. IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Most things, really.
.••) .•).•.•) .•)
1. FIRST NAME:
2. SIBLING NAMES:
I don't have any.
3. BRA SIZE (IF FEMALE):
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
An hour ago.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS?
I guess so. I mean, they're no Harry Styles, but whatcha gonna do?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
I have no idea.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know what I'm like to other people.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
I have a Wreck This Journal.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
You could say that.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal often..
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM?
Depends which shoes I'm wearing.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Not my arms, that's for sure.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
17. SHOE SIZE?
18. RED OR PINK?
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE?
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
My pants are grey, and I don't wear shoes at the moment.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Fish (for dinner).
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green or purple.
26. FAVORITE SMELL?
After rain smell.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I love the person I got this from! She reviewed to my story.
30. FAVORITE DRINK?
Coke or water.
31. FAVORITE SPORT?
32. EYE COLOR?
33. HAT SIZE?
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
35. FAVORITE FOOD?
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?
The Hangover part III.
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING
A dress I got for my 14th birthday.
39. SUMMER OR WINTER?
40. HUGS OR KISSES?
41. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Banana split or chocolate mousse.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!" Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Why the fuck not
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
...which meant doing his best to forget all about Buster. The Best of Me, by Nicholas Sparks.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My bedroom wall.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Meet the Parents.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I followed my cousin to the bus stop a few hours ago.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Grey sweat pants and a brown tank top.
10. Did you dream last night?
I can't remember.
11. When did you last laugh
A few hours ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures and two posters.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
There's a guy in my neighbourhood with a picture of a hippo on his garage door.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
A bit random.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
One Direction tickets.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I suck at drawing.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
I know, right?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Oh shit, it's you."