Author has written 5 stories for Harvest Moon, and Final Fantasy VIII.
Like my stuff? Wanna hear more inane babbling that comes out of my screwy head? Check out my tumblr, which is under the same name as this account. But readers beware! I use some coarse language on that site, as it's mostly a "me" blog and not so much a content-directed-at-readers blog.
So today, March 20th, 2013, I took the Pottermore Sorting Hat Quiz. I got Ravenclaw. :/
Nothing against the Ravenclaws, but damn it, I wanted Slytherin!
Maybe it's childish of me, but I'm not going back.
Final Fantasy (mostly FFVIII): Now I'm not the girl that's played every single one. Heck, the only ones I own are 5, 6, 7, and 8, all of which I love. I know about most of the others too though, and of course, Dissidia. But I have to say, FFVIII is my all time favorite game, period. Especially Squall and Laguna!
Like seriously, you should know I've got this 3,000 word document describing every piece of evidence that supports Laguna being Squall's father. Yeah, pretty darned obsessive.
But I also just love the game and characters in general. I was so happy to see Laguna in Duodecim! Too bad he and Squall didn't interact too much... and that's another reason I'm here! I'll definitely be writing something about those two at some point. :)
Tales of: Uh, why didn't I mention this before? I freaking love Tales!
My first was Tales of Symphonia, when I was 13 years old. For certain personal reasons, I didn't play it for almost 7 years... But now I'm back! Kratos and Lloyd hold a very special place in my heart (dont'getmestartedonderriskharlanjustfuckingdon'tplease) and I will undoubtedly write something for them someday... Once I finish all this other crap I'm doing.
Tales of the Abyss is easily the best RPG I've ever played (forgive me, Symphonia!) and words can't describe my love for Jade Curtiss.
I also recently got a hand-me-down XBOX 360 from my brother, and found a cheap copy of Tales of Vesperia! Haven't beaten it yet, and while I'm not in love with it, that could change... Raven is the bomb-diggity, btw.
Harry Potter : Ehh, it's all so hard to explain... I've found that I dislike the canon couples, but can ship Harry and Draco with just about any girl in the cast (sans Lavender). But Neville? Nope, he's all mine :)
Thor/Avengers:Real talk here, Thor is frigging awesome. And I know everyone and their mother has seen it already, but I haven't seen Thor 2 yet. Someday! Someday...
Harvest Moon: My OTP is JamieTina, and it's usually all you'll see me writing for HM unless I get a new game soon. I've got a crapton of other HM games, too much to blab about here. My favorite bachelor of all time, besides Jamie, would have to be my darling Wizard!
Zelda: Grew up with OoT, though I never beat it because I was a nooby, lazy person. Hope to get around to it someday. Used to love Zelink, but now that I'm older? I must confess-- I'm addicted to VaatixZelda. I might write something for them in the future.
Vocaloid: Didn't discover this till 10th grade, but loved it instantly. I listen to their music pretty much all day. I also just found out that Miku will be opening for the next Lady Gaga concert... and it's terrible, but I feel like all that exposure is going to ruin the fandom even more than it already has been!
Kingdom Hearts: When I first saw my big brother play KH2, I thought he was stupid for playing a game with Mickey Mouse in it. He convinced me to watch him play it for a while, and that's when I started to love it. Hope to get KH3DS when it comes out! UPDATE: Still don't have it why God why
Anime: Most of the anime I like is stuff that's not overly popular. I don't like anything raunchy, and I don't like gore either. Generally I like romance and comedy, with maybe something cool and supernatural.
Sailor Moon: She has been my hero since I could literally remember. I love her dearly, and so far I'm loving the remake! I hope they cover the entire series. Also, did you hear? Stephanie Sheh, who voices the wonderful Princess Natalia from Tales of the Abyss, plays Sailor Moon in a re-dub of the 90's anime! Which I swear, it's hilarious, but I actually once thought to myself a year or two ago, "Man, if that Sailor Moon remake is a real thing, and they do an English dub, I hope they get the girl who voiced Natalia to play Sailor Moon." NO FREAKING JOKE MAN, I CALLED IT.
Pokemon: Grew up watching it on TV, but wasn't too keen on the battles. Just wanted Ash and Misty to get together xD. Now that I'm older, I'll play a few for fun, but don't expect me to understand a lot about the battle system/types/moves etc. I love SoulShipping, maybe just because it's so similar to JamieTina, and if you ask me, I think Jessie and James should get together. I was totally psyched when I found out they did in the manga!
Doctor Who: I have another confession to make... For a long time, I thought Doctor Who was totally stupid. Everyone and their mother seemed to be nuts over it, and I thought it was more self-righteous nerd crap that people watch so they can feel like they're edgy and "not like other girls". But I finally gave in and watched an episode, and from that day I realized there is so much more to Doctor Who than I ever thought possible. It's a silly, wonderful, beautiful show, and though I don't know much about it still, I'm in love with it all and I can't wait to learn everything about it.
Possible Upcoming Projects: (Subject to change at any time, PM me for details because I like to talk)
1. Inside Out: A sequel to Upside Down. Will deal with certain lose ends of the plot that Upside Down won't cover, such as: Jamie and Tina's married life, Jamie's relationship with his parent(s), and another big surprise! (And no, I'm not talking about a baby. Well, not that that wouldn't happen eventually, that's just not what the surprise is. Just wait till I finish the first one, it's a spoiler.)
2. Upside Down: Bloopers, Outtakes, and Deleted Scenes!: Basically, an amalgamation of alternate versions of certain chapters, parodies of the story itself, or one-shot ideas that either occur to me after UD's completion or don't fit in with the story/timeline. Plenty of them will lean more towards humor or mindless fluff, no chronological order. Suggestions and requests welcome!
3. The Legend of 1000 Moons: When Princess Zelda is taken by the sorcerer Vaati, she can easily guess her fate; once he's gotten what he wants from her (whatever that may be), he'll kill her without a second thought. To keep the mage's mind occupied, and to keep herself alive, she begins to weave the first threads of a story that will be remembered for all of time-- The Legend of 1000 Moons. (Based on Arabian Nights!)
4. The Light of Salvation: My mission is of the highest and most noble of degrees-- to offer the Chosen One as a vessel for the Goddess Martel. With this completed, the world shall be restored, and the glorious age of half-elves will begin! I must not fail; I must not forsake this holy duty. It is the will of the Goddess. It is the fate of the world, and the divine right of the half-elven race to be given dominion over those inferior beings. Or rather, that is what I always believed... until now. (AU)
5. Cinderella Complex: For the crime of aiding a human girl in the Spirit World, as well as for letting her escape, The Spirit Council is on the hunt for Haku. With the help of Zeniba and a dangerous, one-time spell, Haku is able to escape to the human world. But there's one condition: Haku has exactly one year to find Chihiro and make her remember her adventures. If he fails, he will be sent back the the Spirit World forever, and back into the clutches of the Spirit Council. Can Haku spark Chihiro's memory before the clock strikes midnight? (Spirited Away, warning: character death.)
6.I'm No Better: This whole time, I'd done what I thought was guiding them. Helping them, suggesting little things, to keep the plot on track... and maybe granting a few of my own little wishes along the way. But trying to control fate? Who did I think I was? And... how much would it break their hearts if they ever found out all the terrible things that I'd let happen just for my own selfish desires? I can't lie forever. (Based on a tumblr conversation with sapphirexblue.tumblr.com. ToS OR ToA)
7. Walking With Angels: Lloyd did it-- over two years ago, he and his friends saved the world. But... many lives were lost, grudges were made, and irreplaceable things were taken. Things could be worse, sure, but if only he had known everything from the start. How much more could be saved? 'If only I could try again,' he thought bitterly. A jolt ran through him as the words his father once spoke fluttered through his mind. "The Eternal Sword... With its power over time and space..." (Cliched, I know. Basically a fic full of wish fulfillment. What if Lloyd sent himself back to try and make everything perfect? Stong elements of Oyako, of course. ToS)
To those of you reading Upside Down, please note that this will be finished, no matter how far the gaps in between chapters are. Even during Summer, life gets in the way, and I have almost constant writer's block. Keep checking in every now and then, and throw a review or two. They mean more than you could ever know.
I'm totally open to requests, but please bear in mind that:
I do NOT do: Yaoi/Yuri, Incest of any kind, Lemon/Lime, anything with Vampires, Suicide themes and self-harm, drug addictions, alcohol addictions. That's about it.
Time passes, people move