Author has written 7 stories for Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy VIII, Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, and Legend of Zelda.
So hey, if you're reading this, maybe you came to my profile because it's been X amount of time since I updated a story, and you're scared my account is dead.
Lemme tell ya. It's not. I just take a REAAAALLLY long time to update, and I've got 3 stories right now, so I try to cycle em.
Take today, for instance. It's October 30th, 2016 as I write this.
Trust me, if I realize I won't "finish" a story, I'm gonna do my best to wrap it up in a chapter, or send a message out and delete the fic.
But that's never happened before so we're good. Just be patient with me. And drop me a review or even a message! If I feel like someone cares about my work it honestly does motivate me to go get some stuff done. When I don't get reviews, I assume the people reading my story were unimpressed. And if you really show interest, I'll talk to you a bunch about the story, and you could probably even make a request to put in a chapter! I love working with prompts.
Oh yeah, and some stuff about me. I'm a 22 year old girl with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I plan on becoming a counselor, and so obviously I'll be going to Master's school.
I'm short, brunette, and I like to sit around and wish that video games were cheaper than 50 bucks each. I've got a twin sister who's a total dork, and she's been on a hiatus from pretty much everywhere for a while, but now she's back. Once she gets her FanFiction account running, go bother her. She'll probably write a lot of Harry Potter and Harvest Moon stuff, I guess. Tales of the Abyss too, she's nuts for that one. Anyways, I like to talk.
Like... A lot. Not that it's noticeable. At all.
So if you're curious about anything about my stories, message me. And if you don't wanna talk face to face you can always leave an anonymous review for one of my fics and I'll address it in the next update!
Possible Upcoming Projects: (Subject to change at any time, PM me for details because I like to talk)
1.Upside Down: Bloopers, Outtakes, and Deleted Scenes!: Basically, an amalgamation of alternate versions of certain chapters, parodies of the story itself, or one-shot ideas that either occur to me after UD's completion or don't fit in with the story/timeline. Plenty of them will lean more towards humor or mindless fluff, no chronological order. Suggestions and requests welcome! [I'll probably do this one before the actual sequel to Upside Down just because it'll be fun and lighthearted. And less pressure.]
2. Inside Out: A sequel to Upside Down. Will deal with certain lose ends of the plot that Upside Down won't cover, such as: Jamie and Tina's married life, Jamie's relationship with his parent(s), and another big surprise! (And no, I'm not talking about a baby. Well, not that that wouldn't happen eventually, that's just not what the surprise is. Just wait till I finish the first one, it's a spoiler.)
3. The Light of Salvation: My mission is of the highest and most noble of degrees-- to offer the Chosen One as a vessel for the Goddess Martel. With this completed, the world shall be restored, and the glorious age of half-elves will begin! I must not fail; I must not forsake this holy duty. It is the will of the Goddess. It is the fate of the world, and the divine right of the half-elven race to be given dominion over those inferior beings. Or rather, that is what I always believed... until now. (AU)
4. Cinderella Complex: For the crime of aiding a human girl in the Spirit World, as well as for letting her escape, The Spirit Council is on the hunt for Haku. With the help of Zeniba and a dangerous, one-time spell, Haku is able to escape to the human world. But there's one condition: Haku has exactly one year to find Chihiro and make her remember her adventures. If he fails, he will be sent back the the Spirit World forever, and back into the clutches of the Spirit Council. Can Haku spark Chihiro's memory before the clock strikes midnight? (warning: character death.)
5. Becoming Human: When Link's shadow fails at the one thing he was made to do, he collapses at the bed of Lake Hylia and waits for the elements to claim him. Too bad the pushy girl working at Lon Lon Ranch wants extra help around the farm and won't take no for an answer. (DarkLink/Malon)
6. Unprecedented Prosperity: What if Van had realized that the newly created replica was capable of producing a hyperresonance? In a world where Asch never became Asch, and Luke never became Luke, Van's ultimate plan is only slightly changed. However, the lives of two red-haired scions are forever altered. The fate of the world hangs precariously somewhere between them.
To those of you reading Upside Down, please note that this will be finished, no matter how far the gaps in between chapters are. Even during Summer, life gets in the way, and I have almost constant writer's block. Keep checking in every now and then, and throw a review or two. They mean more than you could ever know.
Time passes, people move