Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis.
Age: I lost count...
Things I love to do: Draw, paint, read, write, sculpt, sing, and confuse people (I'm REALLY good at it!)
Food: CHOCOLATE! And chicken, carrots and various fruits.
Things I can't live without: Oxygen? My iPad, my books, my friends, family and a few others.
Religion: Christian, kind of agnostic.
Questions and Answers
Moon or Sun? Moon, all the way.
Ocean or Mountains? Ocean.
Spelling and grammar? Pretty good, except in Irish, then it's pretty desperate.
What can you live without? Coke and Pepsi, they taste weird. And pizza (don't judge me!).
Summer or Winter? Winter, I really don't like the heat.
How often do I update? Randomly.
Funniest thing you've ever heard? Lots, but one of the best would be the head of NASA saying that there are no dumb questions, then being asked how many moons orbit the earth.
Dislikes?"Battery low" (hate that!), my computer freezing, slow Internet, people wanting to cut my hair, being sick and my muses abandoning me.
To Do list? Finish stories I haven't updated in months.
Hollywood or Bollywood? Both.
Music: Basically anything.
Films: Disney/Pixar (my secret shame!), Mamma Mia!, Les Choristes, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Les Miserables and a whole lotta others.
Books: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, anything by Rick Riordan or Dan Brown and many, many more.
TV Shows: House of Anubis, Revenge, The Good Wife, Suburgatory, The Big Bang Theory, Raising Hope., American Horror Story.
House of Anubis.
Victor/Vera (Victor deserves love!)
Heroes of Olympus
"Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall, (we built the pyramids),
Maths, science, history, unravelling the mysteries
That all started with a big bang. Hey!" - The Big Bang Theory.
"Girls, I know it's Monday and I know it's the first day back. But that's life! Stop looking so glum!" - My maths teacher.
"You're giving up the Internet for Lent? Let me know how that works out for ya." - Random person in the school corridor.
"Oh my God! You guys aren't married!" "Matzel tof!"' - $#*! My Dad Says.
"First time I slept in, I woke up naked in a wheelbarrow." - $#*! My Dad Says.
"Not just a pretty face. Or, as Mr Doyle says to me, not even a pretty face!" - My English teacher.
"Sucking up to me won't spare you from my wrath." - Trauma Team
"Tell me how to make scrambled eggs in a beaker!" - Trauma Team
"Adi, get your strict face on. (Pause). I don't think Adi has a strict face." - My religion teacher
"It's Iran, it's 1972, everyone get your flares on." - My religion teacher
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams
"You're a freakin' genius, ya idiot!" - Futurama.
"Whoever's whistling, would they please stop it?" "Miss, it's a bird..." - Maths class.
"Sir, is that phone allergic to good songs?" - Electronics class.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...' (LOL!)
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you can be socially akward because you never come out of you room because you're always writing. (THANK GOD!)
People think you have A.D.D. (Yep)
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.(Sorta)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
YOU KNOW YOU WENT TO CTYI IF...
You dress like a pirate on Wednesday.
You know what a Sportalian is.
You have a fear of canteen food.
You cry whenever you hear American Pie.
Instead of YMCA, you sing CTYI!
Some of your closest friends live abroad.
You lost the game.
You can't live without The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
You've taken part in a floorgy.
You understood most of this.
(copy this into your profile if you fit one or more of these descriptions.)
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freaking trix, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say, "What was your first clue?" copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you make yourself look stupid on a daily basis, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you know the answer to life, the universe, and everything, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you copy and paste so much that you often have to stop and think about whether or not you've already copy and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever had a thumb war with yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you walk and trip or stumble because your too busy reading a book copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wondered why someone decided to milk a cow, copy/paste this in your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever insulted someone so stupid that they didn't get the insult, copy this into your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have over 300 novels in your room and think its odd people gawk at them, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy & paste this onto your profile
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile (many times!!)
If you can read this message, you are blessed beacause over two million people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuoltblvieetaht I cloud aulactly
uesdnatnrdwaht I was rdanig. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuanmnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at CmabrigdeUinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in whtoredrltteers in a wrod are, the
olnyiprmoatnttihng is taht the frist and lsatltteer
be in the rghitpclae. The rset can be tatol
mses and you can sitllraed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamnmniddeos not raed
erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wohle.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyastoghuhtslpeling
was ipomorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
is that awesome or what?!
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
If you are one of the many writers who believe that your stories should garner more attention then your user page, yet still covers their user page with witticisms, quotes and "copy and paste this onto your profile" items, copy and paste this onto your profile
Boys are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
Welcome to the Dark Side. Are you surprised we don't have cookies?
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic...
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats,
Who holds your hand in public and in front of his friends and family.
Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he loves you and how lucky he is to have you.
I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead.
I really felt proud inside, Mom, the way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom, even though the others said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom, as everyone is driving out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet.
I started to drive away, Mom, but as I pulled out into the road,
the other car didn't see me, Mom, and hit me like a load.
As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say,
the other guy is drunk, Mom, and now I'm the one who will pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom. . . I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon.
There is blood all around me, Mom, and most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say I'll die in a short time.
I just want to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom. The others didn't think.
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank and I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying, and all he can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom, put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave,
Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive,
If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom, before I say goodbye.
I didn't drink and drive, so why am I the one to die?
I saw this on another person's profile, and I cried when I read it. Hundreds of people die every day because of DWI. And most of them are teenagers. Shouldn't this stop? This waste of life. Copy and paste this to your profile if you agree.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school, he told his friends that it was cool , and when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack! Mummy I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye, I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another, and all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much, and please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now, and tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest, mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class, and never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this, mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try, I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, but mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest, mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new, I guess I'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live, but mummy I must go now the time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date , I love you mummy I always have, I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you",
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would, pass this around, I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground, if you pass this on, maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart, for the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have 3 choices:
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination.
Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
If the sky is the limit, then what is space? Over the limit?
Are children who act in 'R' rated moves allowed to see them?
Why is it when an adult with the mind of a child is locked up and put in a asylum, while children are allowed to run in the streets?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out." ?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt."?
Isn't Disneyland just a people trap operated by a mouse?
Why are people so scared of mice, yet we all love Mickey Mouse?
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in 'mother in law', they come out to 'Woman Hitler'?
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning many, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures'?
Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we are crazy?
Why is it when some products you have to turn upside down to read the directions, and the directions say do not turn down?
If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
If you jog backwards, will you gain weight?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?
If corn oil is made from corn, where do we get baby oil from?
If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
Curiosity was framed. Stupidity killed the cat.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Silence is golden but ductape is silver
Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car is not called a racist?
Patience isn’t a virtue; it’s a waste of time
Haters are your biggest fans
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the world full of toothless blind people
I did not slap you. I simply high fived your face.
You're a great friend but if the zombies chase us, I'm tripping you.
Why the heck do you have my cookie in your hands? DROP IT NOW!!
Not only do I fall down stairs; I trip up them as well. Now that takes talent!
Hand over the Skittles and no one (painfully) dies.
I didn't fall for you; you tripped me.
Note to self: It is illegal to stab (hurt/duct tape/etc) people for being stupid.
Side by side or miles apart, friends are forever, close to your heart.
Don't follow in my footsteps; I run into walls.
OMG! OMG! OMG!...Wait, I forgot.
Normal people worry me.
It’s great to know your opinion even though no one cares
Teacher: What's the formula for water?
The Five Biggest Lie's I've Ever Told:
FRIEND: "Did you just fall?"
Pick the month you were born on...
Pick the day (number) you were born on...
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing...
I killed Rupert Grint because I have an A in Science.
-I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you *insert harsh word here*!"
-That, my children, is called a wall. But beware the wall is solid. Yes be afraid! Be very afraid for we cannot walk through it! Believe me children, for I have attempted this many times before.
-Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
-I got an A in philosophy because I proved my professor doesn’t exist.
-If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.
-Why is Charlie short for Charles if they are the same number of letters?
-Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might actually clean them?
-There are no stupid questions – just a bunch of inquisitive idiots.
-Politics is war without bloodshed. War is politics with bloodshed.
-High School Musical 3 and Saw V were the two top movies at the box office when they opened. One depicted gruesome on screen torture. The other was about a guy with a saw.
-It takes 47 muscles to frown, 13 to smile and absolutely none to sit there with a dumb look on your face.
-People say satire is dead. It’s not dead. It’s alive and living in the White House.
-I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
-I do not deny everything.
-Sometimes the mind, for reasons we do not necessarily understand, just decides to go the store for a quart of milk.
-The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it is unfamiliar territory.
-Love me or hate me personally I could care less
-Unless you've lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know, never have & never will know every little thing & detail about me
-You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then.
-When you get caught looking at him, remember he was looking back.
-Girls are like phones, we love to be held, and talked to but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
-I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened a year ago : )
-Isn't it ironic . . . we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us, and love those who hurt us
-Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
-Do you want to know why I'm still on earth? Heaven kicked me out and hell is afraid I'll take over
-Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace yourcall. If you are delusional press 7 and yourcallwillbe sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dislexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later and if you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you. BEEP!
-Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
-Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away and you still have their shoes.
-An apple a day, keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
-I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive. (this is so true for me :P)
-When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
-Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and freak slap that *insert harsh word here* upside the head.
-I called your boyfriend gay, and he hit me with his purse.
-A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws. Probies headslap each other!
-You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
-Who ever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door.
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
-We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box. (but what if there fighting and kicking each other out when wee not looking o.o scary.)
-I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
-You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
-A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
-Love your enemies! It really pisses them off.
-Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-tip again!
-Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
-Friend's will always be like “well you deserve better” but best friends will be prank calling him saying “you will die in seven days”
-EMO kids have cool hair.
-If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
-364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, c&p.
If you have ever been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally copy and paste.
If people think you are mentally insane... copy and paste.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, doing nothing related to a parent's version of "homework" copy and paste.
If you are addicted to demigods and would like to become one, copy and paste.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/ scream at a character C&P
If your friends think you’re crazy for reading a book about six flying kids (and their talking dog), and you don’t care, copy and paste. (Is there a book like that?)
If you dream of killing a character in a book so you can go out with their boyfriend, copy and paste. (YES!!!)
If yoo cant spel too savyoorlyfecpoyadnpstae. (Just kidding, I know yooor has three o's!)
If you've ever walked into a wall because you were looking sideways at a friend, copy and paste(Some people didn't say sorry...)
If you love rain, c&p.
If you are random and don't care, c&p.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you're not paying attention when the teacher is rambling and you think of something funny from the other day that you don't realize is funny til that moment and you burst into hysterical laughter and the entire class turns around and stares at you and you look the other way and pretend you don't notice. Crazy is when you star in your own movie and pretend to be an assassin... multiple times. Crazy is when you scream for no reason or sing nursery rymes. Crazy is when you have a post-book comatose state after reading a book and then half an hour later are spouting off random qoutes, character facts and character descriptions to people you know don't give a (inert swear word of choice). If you're crazy, c&p.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, c&p...
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy and paste
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste
IMPORTANT- Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black are fast becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, quickly email this!!! Quick, we need sponsors! :D:D:D:D:D
My name is May
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces
Silence is golden but ductape is silver
The Stupidest Things On Products
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." Oops.
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." Noo!!! It will be cold!!
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." Rip off
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." Space counts right?
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)--same the the person that I C&P from
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." NO WAY!
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". Fake pig!? You sick company!
On a Myer hairdryer:"Do not use while sleeping." hm...
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(Wow. That's really helpful)
On a child's superman costume:"Wearing of this garment does not enableyou to fly". Dream killers!
On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands". To late.
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:"Put on fork and eat." (No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
A - AVAILABLE: Not too fussed, to be honest.
B - BIRTHDAY: April.
C - CRUSHING ON: No one at the moment.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: MiWadi Tropical.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My best friend.
F - FAVOURITE SONG RIGHT NOW: The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy bears!
H - HOMETOWN: Somewhere in Ireland.
I - IN LOVE WITH: My books and my bed.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Does my goldfish count?
L - LONGEST CAR TRIP: Wexford to Dublin.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOUR: Chocolate.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One bratty little sister.
O - ONE WISH: Bigger house.
P - PERSON THAT CALLED YOU LAST: My dad.
Q - QUOTE YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE: "This above all: To thine own self be true." - William Shakespeare.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Who needs a reason?
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Quarter past seven.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOUR: Wouldn't you like to know. ;)
V - VEGETABLE: Carrots.
W - WORST HABIT: Starting something then not finishing it for ages.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: My ankle.
Y - YEARS LIVING WHERE YOU LIVE: Five.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aries.
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby. (LOVE that one!)
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his butt
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the heck out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME" it
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
FRIENDS: Will take you to buy a pregnancy test
BEST FRIENDS: Will stand outside the bathroom screaming "NAME IT AFTER ME!"
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say. "I'm sorry she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evily and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this crud
BEST FRIENDS: Are forever
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I'm a TOMBOY, so I MUST have no female friends.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST love pink.
I write FANFICS, so I MUST be a freak.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back. "The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever…The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Copy and paste this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Sylizzle.
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Green Cat.
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Maria Summit Place
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Kensyman
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, drink): Yellow Tropical
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Ynahlma.
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Maria
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Toki
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong): Apple Experiment.
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): White Patch
11. YOUR HIPPIE NAME: (type your name with your elbow): SSylvias
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop. (Eh.)
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink (I honestly hate the color pink but I wear it for Breast Cancer awareness.)
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the color black. (*scoff* I LOVE the color black!)
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance?
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. (JOKE!! HAHAHA!)
Like being the star of every thing
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans..
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed a xbox 360.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth
Sleep with your socks on
Quick! Number off 12 House Of Anubis Characters and answer the following questions.
1.Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
She's quite pretty, in a motherly kind of way.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
That would be interesting...Rufus would have a heart attack. Not to mention the student's reactions, considering they all live in Anubis House.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5.Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Neither. Rufus is evil and they know it.
7. What would happen if Seven walk in on Two and Twelve making out?
He'd start screaming about aliens posing as them. Actually, that sounds quite plausible...
8. Make up a summary for a Three/10 fic.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
No, Nina doesn't trust Vera.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
I'm not sure...
11. If you wrote a songfic bout Eight, what song would you choose?
Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. I think it's self-explanatory.
12. Eight walks into Ten's room while he/she is changing, what would happened?
Lots of screaming from both of them.
13. Three and Four are fighting, but then Six comes in and brings Three and Four together as a couple.
Trudy: Eddie! Did you make this mess?
Eddie: No! Why do you blame me?
Patricia: Stop arguing! Now admit you love each other!
Trudy and Eddie: What?
14. Five and Nine are talking when Seven runs in between yelling "I love (One)!"
Alfie: I love Nina!
Amber: *slaps Alfie*
Rufus: We were talking here!
Amber: Oh, right. *slaps Rufus*
15. Ten and Two are in the middle of a battle when seven comes flying through screaming "Super (Seven's name)"
Jerome: Nina's mine!
Fabian: No, she's mine!
Alfie: Super Alfie!
Jerome and Fabian: Not now, Alfie!
16. Ten kills Four, Four's last words?
Tell Jasper I love him!
17. What would Two think if Four got One pregnant?
How is that even possible?
18. What would the rest of the people on the list above think if Ten and Six got together?
Most: Well. that was unexpected.
Mara and Eddie: What?!
19. One, two, three, four, five, and Six are fighting when Seven, Eight, Nine,Ten,Eleven and Twelve comes to watch. What happens?
Nina, Fabian, Eddie, Trudy and Patricia are fighting Rufus.
Alfie, Amber, Jerome and Victor help fight Rufus as well.
Vera wonders if she should help Victor or Rufus.
Mara wonders who the heck Rufus is.
20. (Opposite of 19) Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve are fighting when One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six come to watch. What happens?
Alfie, Amber, Jerome and Mara are arguing with Victor and Vera.
Rufus tries to drag Vera away to plot.
Trudy tries to diffuse the situation.
Everyone else grabs some popcorn and sits down to watch.
21. "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." Your thoughts?
Nina and Amber are in a happy relationship until Amber runs off with Trudy. Nina, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Mara and a brief unhappy affair with Victor, then follows the wise advice of Rufus and finds true love with Eddie. Yikes...
HARRY POTTER SURVEY!
Question 1: What is your favorite Harry Potter book and why? Least favorite?
Question 2: What is your favorite Harry Potter movie and why? Least favorite?
Half-Blood Prince - Same reason as the book.
Question 3: Who is your favorite character?
Question 4: Who's Your Favorite Teacher at Hogwarts?
Question 6: Who is your favorite Death Eater (You-Know-Who included)?
Question 7: Who is your favorite Hogwarts Student?
Question 8: What house would you want to be in? Which house do you think you would be sorted into?
Question 9: Would you join the Order or the Death Eaters?
Question 10: If you could choose any character to be your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would it be?
Question 11: Who would be your best friend?
The Weasley twins.
Question 12: Warner Brothers postponed the release date of the Half-Blood Prince movie to July of 2009. What are your thoughts on this?
WHAT? WHAT?!?!?! WHY MUST YOU KILL ME! Then the movie ended up being my least favorite
Question 13: What is your favorite magical creature?
Question 15: Would you throw Dolores Umbridge into a boiling vat of acid?
Question 16: What character would you dress up as for Halloween?
Question 17: How did you get your copy of The Deathly Hallows?
Question 18: How did you get into Harry Potter?
Question 19: What is one memorable experience you have had involving the series?
Question 20: Have you ever seen a movie you were not particularly interested in, simply because it had a Harry Potter actor in it?
Question 21: Would you go to Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beaubaxtons?
Question 22: What was your favorite Triwizard task?
Question 23: Before you read The Deathly Hallows, what was your opinion of Snape?
There's more to him than meets the eye.
Question 24: Do you read or write fanfiction?
Question 25: Which spell do you wish you could use in real life?
Question 26: What position would you play in Quidditch?
Question 27: What was your favorite moment in any of the books?
Question 28: What event in the series did you wish had happened differently?
That Fred and Dobby didn't die
Question 29: Would you join the DA?
Question 30: Do you think You-Know-Who has EVER had a girlfriend?
No. Who'd want to date a psycho?
Question 31: What name from the series would you be willing to change your own name to?
Question 33: What would your pet be?
Question 34: If you could belong to any family in the series, which would it be?
Question 35: Which Hallow would you most like to have?
Question 36: What is your favorite horcrux?
Question 37: Ever seen Potter Puppet Pals
Question 38: What would your patronus be?
Question 39: What would be your animagus form?
Question 40: Who is your favorite Marauder?
Question 41: If you went to Diagon Alley, where would you go first?
Question 42: Favorite member of the Black family?
Question 43: Favorite member of the Weasley family?
Question 44: Who should have won the Triwizard Cup?
Question 46: (insert actor here) should totally play (insert character here).
Question 47: What would you wear to the Yule Ball?
Question 48: How many times have you read the series?
Question 49: Who is your favorite couple?
Don't make me choose!
Question 50: Did you like this survey?
I smile because I have no idea what's going on.
It's a beautiful day... Now watch some idiot screw it up.
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence at something that happened yesterday.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
"Odd how easily you can forget your hand is on fire"
Pandas are awesome because they aren't racist. They're black, white, and Asian.
Fan-Fiction: Because sometimes the author screws up, and things need to be fixed.
The world can't end in 2012, because City of Heavenly Fire doesn't come out until 2014.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend than copy this to your profile.
If you have an annoying younger--or older-- sibling, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, COPY/PASTE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE!!
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fan fiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever snuck on fan fiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, (250!? I've read a 750 in less than one day!) copy and paste this into your profile
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, (two days (holla!)) copy and paste this on your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile!
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would sigh and say: "where to begin?"
If you have ever zoned out for five consecutive minutes or more, place this on your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to slap someone for no apparent reason but know you'll find one later copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who needs to get run over, copy and paste this into your profile.
Some people are like slinkies, good for nothing, but they make you smile when you push them down a flight or stairs. If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me. If this saying applies to you, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you know all the words to your favorite song/songs copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you have an increasingly sophisticated and extensive vocabulary, situate this in your characterization.
What sweet little girls are made of: Sunflowers and bows. What awesome little girls are made of: Gun powder and lead. Copy this if you’re awesome.
If you screamed like a little kid when you found out a Mortal Instruments movie was coming out, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc, and the people who kill the animals don't use the meat, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this into your profile
If you like fire and fireworks and explosions and things that go boom, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted an inanimate object to go die copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever thrown something at your television when you saw a character you despised, whether it be a piece of popcorn, a fork, or a chair, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are a computer addict, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a thing for pasting things on your profile, paste this on your profile
If you're on the computer, paste this on your profile
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile
If you think you should be able to watch what you want on TV without being called immature, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at your television because a character or someone you don't like was on copy and paste this into your profile.
If your a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you believe that since weird means different, and different means unique, that being weird is good, copy this into profile.
If you are afraid to show who you really are, copy this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have a crush on 1 or more fictional characters, paste this on your profile.(you know who you are ;D)
If you've ever fallen off your chair in school, put this in your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If people say you read too much, copy this into your profile.
If you would kill to have super powers, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile. (ALL OF THE ABOVE)
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and alot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: Lovesong - Adele. (I'm not romantic, but whatever)
Waking Up: Mad - NeYo. (I hate early mornings)
First Day At School: Heartbreaker - will.I.am. (It's an all girls school...)
Falling In Love: Forever - Chris Brown. (Fair enough.)
Fight Song: Knock 123 - Imelda May. (Unless it's a fight with my boyfriend)
Breaking Up: The Promise - Girls Aloud. (Fail.)
Prom night: Big Bad Handsome Man - Imelda May. (Apt, I suppose)
Life: Pass Out - Tinie Tempah. (No comment.)
Mental Breakdown: Wild About My Lovin' - Imelda May. (What?)
Driving: Can't Get Over - September. (Hmm..)
Flashback: Fat Bottomed Girls (Glee Cast Version) - Mark Salling. (Okay...That's a bit weird.)
Getting back together: Light Up The World - Glee Cast. (Alright.)
Wedding: Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons. (Okay.)
Birth of Child: Pjanoo - Eric Prydz. (Well it is a happy occasion.)
Final Battle: Just Can't Get Enough - The Saturdays. (Odd song to sing during a battle.)
Funeral Song: Hollywood - Marina & The Diamonds. (I did want to be an actress.)
Final Credits: I Know Him So Well - Susan Boyle & Geraldine McQueen. (Aw, sad.)
Play an instrument?: No, but I sing.
Watch TV more than 60 hours a week?: No
Like to sing?: Yes, people say I have a good voice but I'm not so sure.
Have a job?: I watch my mother's shop sometimes.
Have a cell phone?: Yep.
Like to play sports?: Basketball, nutsack, maybe badminton.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: No.
Have a crush on someone?: Sorta
Live somewhere NOT in the United States?: Yes.
Have more than 5 TVs in your house?: No, 4.
Have any special talents/skills?: Does an IQ of 148 count?
Exercise daily?: Yes.
Like school?: Depends on the day.
Say the alphabet backwards?: I've been doing it since I was 2.
Stand on your tip toes without wearing shoes?: No.
Speak any other languages?: Some Irish and French and I know a few words of Latin, Ancient Greek, Spanish, Italian and Russian, not enough to make a sentence.
Go a day without food?: I did it for a blood test before.
Remember your dreams: Yes.
Read music, not just tabs?: Not well.
Roll your tongue?: No.
Eat a whole pizza?: Not a hope.
HAVE YOU EVER
Won something in the lottery?: Yes.
Snuck out of the house?: No.
Lied to get out of trouble?: I've tried.
Had a computer crash?: Yes! Grrr.
Gotten lost in your city?: No, it's a village, pretty impossible to get lost.
Seen a shooting star?: Yep.
Been to any other countries?: Yep.
Had a serious surgery?: Does eye surgery count?
Stolen something important to someone else?: No.
Solved a rubiks cube?: Couldn't be bothered.
Gone out in public in your pajamas?: Yes.
Cried over a boy?: No
Kissed a random stranger?: Nope
Hugged a random stranger?: She hugged me.
Been in a fist fight?: No.
Been arrested?: No.
Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?: It was Fanta.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: Nah.
Sneaked into the opposite sex's bathroom?: I accidentally went in, the signs had fallen off the doors.
Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc?: Yes.
Swore at your parents?: No.
Kicked a guy where it hurts?: No.
Been to a casino?: No.
Ran over an animal and killed it?: No.
Broken a bone?: I came pretty close.
Gotten stitches?: Nope.
Had a water balloon fight in winter?: No.
Made homemade muffins?: Yeah...
Bitten someone?: No.
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?: No.
Burped in someone’s face?: No, it's rude.
Favorite HoA quotes:
"I will not give up; On Sarah, the quest, and certainly not on you." (Fabian Rutter, House of Anubis)
"Leave Her!" Fabian
"Didn't you use to be Mara?" Jerome
"I got it! Get a different face!" Alfie
"Where's Joy!?" Patricia
"It's ten o'clock! You all know what that means! You have five minutes precisely, then I want to hear a pin...drop!" Victor
"It's basically-the apocalypse!" Trudy
"Soon, you'll all be saying the Pledge of Allegiance" Nina
"But this is my signed copy of The Solar System is Your Friend!" Fabian
"I did not tell you creep!" Jerome
"I'm intrigued and completely frightened at the same time." Mara
"You think I'm a genius!?" Amber
"I think the house...is coming to life." Nina
"Why are you dressed as a duck?"
"What's with the stupid chicken outfit?"Fabian,Amber,Fabian,Mara
"Are you mad?!"
"Fancy a bite?" Alfie
"...Girls in bikinis..." Jerome
"Falls off his chair in amazement (then actually does it)." Alfie
"Fabian! You're a genius! I love you!" Nina
"Alfie Lewis, champion of the earth! We're doomed." Patricia
"I ordered a doll's dress?"Amber, Jerome's impression(which was SO much funnier)
"Dar dare,dardar dis dall?"Alfie with his wolf mask describing Joy
"Will you go to the prom with me?"
"And you didn't pee your pants, so bonus..." Patricia
"NO! She's the Ice Queen! Icy Queen of Ice!" Jerome
"Welcome to "We-Love-Mara Land" Population: Jerome!" Alfie
"I've got my pin, and its ready to drop!" Trudy
"What are you doing miss Martin." Fabian
"Cruelty, thy name is Amber..." Jerome
"The Bible says always come prepared."
"Speak of the Devil. Literally, I'm surprised my phone didn't burst into flames..." Jerome
"And the plot thickens, as they say." Jerome
"I'm not scared of you!"
"Hello Victor, Sweetie here."
"I hate it when the house talks..." Amber
"Toilet Duty. That's like five times this term." Alfie
"Tut tut, Fabian, tut tut." Amber
"I thought I was going to prom with Fabian...AHA!" Patricia
"You genius, genius, genius girl, you!" Fabian
"Mick's a meat-head." Jerome
"It's...girly stuff...that girls use...I can be really...girly at times..." Patricia
"Weird taste in films you got..." Nina
"Rufus! Ever heard of a phone?" Jerome
"Even Harry Potter didn't go till he was eleven..." Mara
"You got it!" "
"It would be the American, wouldn't it?" Jerome
"Adorable, now I'm starving!" Patricia
"Indeed you do Alfie, indeed you do!" Jerome
"Amber what's witht the cloves of garlic? This isn't twilight!" Fabian
"You wanted to be school rep, so I made sure you were. Welcome to politics!" Mick
"Curiouser and curiouser..." Jason
"Yes, you listen to this old man, Nina!" Victor.
"My feelings for you have always been genuine."
"As were mine." Vera and Victor.
"It pains me to admit it, but I think this task is more suited to the young and nimble." Victor.
"And to my worthless son. Tell him..that I am sorry, and that I was the worthless one after all." Victor Sr.
Alfie: HEY ROOMIE!
Alfie: Once upon a time there was a poor boy named Alfredo who fell in love with a beautiful but very choosy princess. The princess made Alfredo a promise, but...
Alfie: Do you think she'd prefer flowers, or an adoption certificate for a baby vulture?
Amber: I tried to make myself dream about Justin Bieber once, except it wasn't Justin Bieber, it was just a beaver. *makes beaver buck tooth face* I put that down to a brain typo.
Jerome: I refuse to be blackmailed by you anymore. Do your worst.
Mick: What, uh... is that a photo?"
Mick: Is that.. Jerome?
Jerome: Do the crime, and pay the fine!
Alfie: He's got a sister?
Jerome: Get your sticky mitts off my stuff, now!
Jerome: Don't push it Poopy.
Mara: You are nothing but a big bully Jerome Clarke.
Amber: Ouch... Matching tattoos right before the breakup?
Jerome: Where's Jaffray? Joy had to take over her speech tut, tut.
Jerome: I tried Mick, I really tried.
Fabian: 'Today I saw a cloud that looked like a Sphinx. What a joy it is to be alive' ...This is so boring.
Jerome: So, uh pop quiz. Is it just coincidence that you broke up with Mick at exactly the right moment to make him follow his dreams?
Victor: I must prepare for the arrival of the exhibition, so if you have nothing of any consequence to say!
Joy: The guy you've been waiting for since forever is waiting for you. I know I just couldn't sit here.
Jerome: Poppy Clarke. You will never make a cat burglar.
Jerome: I promised Poppy a P.I., a P.I. she must have.
Mrs. Andrews: Ah Joy. A word. Uh, I'm worried about your schooling. Thanks to your um... absence, during last years unfortunate interruption, you have fallen a little behind.
Roper: Pete Roper. Private I. Gimme a fiver.
Nina: R-E-B-T-R-O. Rebtro.
Vera: Victor?... What an impressive cellar!
Jerome: You said you had some good news for me?
Fabian: It was taken out.
Joy: He misses study buddy sessions to spend more time with Nina, and yet he's writing me poems.
Jerome: Yeah... Come in.
Jerome: I need a way of raising money fast- Alfie, Alfie, Alfie! Brainstorm, okay? First thing that comes into your head, and-
Patricia: Stick your feet in will you.
Sweetie: What on earth...?
Jerome: Hey. New boy. I put your name down for a donkey day challenge.
Mara: About time.
Jerome: You did check whether this creamed carrot could kill me right?
Amber: I broke my nail.
Amber: Sorry! Sorry! No shoe gets left behind!
Amber: You know what pink Power Ranger would do. She'd long jump it. Or pull-point it. Or would she javelin it?
Roper: Has anybody seen Jerome Clarke? He owes me money. Jerome Clarke, he's a tall kid with mad hair!
Jerome: Gather round, gather round everyone! I have for your selection the finest array of masks for the up and coming ball. All of them reasonable prices. Not a single mask here that wouldn't make your face look more intriguing, mysterious and charming.
Amber: *watching Fabian and Nina kiss* Wow!... Alfie, why can't you be more like that?
Amber: In your version of the dream, did you two get kissy-kissy?
Eddie: How does it feel to have your life in my hands?
Eddie: Dude, you play hopscotch?
Fabian: I got it! I think I might be a-
Fabian: Alright let's do this before I lose anymore street cred.
Jerome: I can't believe I have to wear this whilst everyone else gets to dress up!
Amber: I'm impressed.
Joy: See? Dramatic entrances.
Jerome: You went behind my back! I would expect this from her, but you?!
Joy: I'm sure deep down he knew it was me.
Amber: It's time to get the gang back together!!!
Mara: Jerome I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to interfere. It just meant so much to Poppy!
Eddie: What, were you sneaking off to play hopscotch?
Alfie: So what's this all about? I mean, there can't be more Cups of Ankh, can there?
Patricia: So why don't you just tell the Egyptian chic to go get the mask her self?
Alfie: Do you think Amber and I are... Compatible?
Mara: Have you made your decision about visiting him yet? Maybe if you just went and saw him-
Alfie: Amber we need to talk. I wanna break up with you!
John: ... Jerome.
John: Thank you... for, not walking out... You know, there's not been one single day in here that I haven't thought about you and Poppy. Not one. I was afraid. Afraid you wouldn't want to know me. L-Look at you! You got so tall!
Nina: Okay... turn around Patricia. Don't move! Just turn. Around.
Patricia: What's wrong with you two?
Fabian: Patricia you are A. Nina you are B. Amber, you are C. And Alfie you are D.
Amber's diary: How could a man with such perfectly groomed facial hair be so horrid?
Jerome: *pulls out flowers*
Jerome: What is the matter with you today? Why are you so jumpy?
Mara: Jerome. Hi.
Victor: 20-20 again Corbiere. Good. I can see a pin drop.
Jerome: What are you doing here?
Amber: There's bugs Alfie. Bugs. You know I don't do bugs."
Alfie: Hey little guy... Why don't you just go that way.
John: So, Poppy. Is Jerome keeping you out of trouble?
Joy: That's one serious sandwich.
Mara: Jerome. How'd it go? Did your dad mention the thing?
Amber: You never know. Victor might suddenly become all nice, and...
Mara: He just makes me want to scream. He's so unprofessional!
Jerome: Rutter, you spend an unhealthy amount of time in the library-
Patricia: Awwwwww Victor in his pajamas!
Victor: Vera! Vera, would you please fetch me some soothing skin lotion?
Alfie: Hey dude. Robbing a bank?
Mara: Remind why we have to get even with Eddie, right now?
Alfie: This is cool. It's like being a ninja. Ninja in the library! Book ninja! 'Sorry I'm returning these books late' 'Oh that's okay- NOW FEEL MY STEEL!
Eddie: What just happened?!
Mara: Try and guess why I'm so happy.
Alfie: Ten-four little buddy. That's a little walky-talky speak.
Joy: I might go to the movies... or pizza. You know I love pizza!
Amber: What's wrong Fabian? Down in the love-dumps?
Patricia: Detention date with El Victoro.
Alfie: He's kind of cute, isn't he? For a goose.
Eddie: You ready? This game is not for ladies.
Jerome: Remind me... we left the goose, on the bed in plain sight, didn't we?
Amber: Just pretend I'm Joy. Don't react to anything I say... *takes breath*... HI FABES! Remember when we were BFF's and we did blah-blah-blah at that place in the blah and how we laughed at the blah? So anyway I love you... Don't look at me! *sighs* I'm waay better girlfriend material than Nina. For a start, I'm not cursed, not American, and I don't smell of books.
Jerome: Goosey goo... And voila! One gem stone direct from the system of a very relieved goose!
Patricia: *to Nina's bear* It's not stealing, it's borrowing.
Jerome: Oh, yeah, that's right, bail. When the going gets tough, Mara gets going!
Fabian: What are you doing out here Jerome?
Poppy: Finders keepers.
Alfie: You were acting weird all last session. I dunno, it's almost as if you were... concentrating.
Jerome: Have you two started a strange girls acting strangely club? Because right now it's going very well!
Jerome: Poppy... *looks at her necklace*
Eddie: Patricia, are you okay? A-... Can you see?
Amber: FABIAN ARE YOU INSANE? Joy? Movies? Date? Are you insane?!
Alfie: The library.
Eddie: Watch out-
Patricia: I mean the arrogance! You have to have permission for that sort of thing. Oooh but not him! I've never met anyone so... Ugh!
Jerome: So... Your folks took Alfie to the hospital.
Young Alfie: So she isn't really your girlfriend?
Patricia's laptop: Listen up weasel. I really was locked in the bathroom and I really would like to make you thinner.
Jerome: Ah, Jaffray, I was just gonna come looking for you.
Jerome: Think you can delete the evidence that easily, do you Jaffray?
Poppy: You wanna play hide and go seek?
You Know You Are a 90’s Kid When...
If you've ever woken up from a really crazy dream and rushed down stairs to tell everyone you live with how nuts it was, only to have forgotten what it was all about by the time you reach the kitchen table, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've never done drugs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given moment, from 'I've Been Working On the Railroad' to the Animorphs' version of the Barney Song (I hate you, you hate me, we're an alien family...), to your most favorite song ever, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Minerva McGonagall is cool copy this in your profile.
Things that Professor Snape is no longer allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1. Not allowed to sing “Black Powder and Alcohol” to the students. Especially not allowed to substitute ingredients that will result in napalm and methamphetamine instead.
2. Crucifying toads. Bad idea.
3. Not allowed to collect blood and/or hair samples from students or staff for potion-making. This includes Mrs. Norris.
4. Not allowed to train Hagrid’s pets into attacking Gryffindors.
5. May not call any members of the Ministry of Magic untrustworthy, corrupt slime. Not even Fudge. Ok, especially not Fudge.
6. Even if I still have the receipt for the last bribe I gave him from Lucius.
7. Must never tease Trelawney about what she puts in her incense.
8. May not sell any Weasley into slavery.
9. Gozer does not live in my supply cabinet. You’d be surprised what does, though.
10. The Forbidden Forest is not full of yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell first-years that it is.
11. I cannot trade McGonagall to the Death-Eaters for McNair, Avery, and a DE to be named later.
12. “Poppy” is Madam Pomfrey’s name, and not what she dispenses.
13. May not conduct psychological experiments on staff members or students.
14. I should not confess to crimes that took place before I was born.
15. While under Veritaserum.
16. 'To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is a bad long-term goal to give Lord Voldemort. Or Dumbledore, for that matter.
17. Rodents are not entitled to burial with full military honors, even if they are "casualties of war". Not even Pettigrew.
18. Not allowed to add 'In accordance with the prophesy' to the end of answers I give to a question Dumbledore asks me. Only Trelawney gets to do that.
19. Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on school time.
20. Must wash my hair even if it tampers with my 'Sampson like powers'.
21. Must not taunt the Hufflepuffs.
22. Not allowed to appeal to mankind's baser instincts in Death-Eater recruiting posters. God only knows why.
23. Not allowed to put up Death-Eater recruiting posters on school property, not even in the Slytherin Common Room.
24. May not make posters depicting the leadership failings of my chain(s) of command. Neither Dumbledore nor Voldemort have any sense of humor that way.
25. It is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission, no longer applies to Professor Snape.
26. There are no evil clowns living under my bed.
27. Except Peeves.
28. Nerve gas is not funny, not even at a Dark Revel.
29. Must not tell any Death-Eater that I am smarter than they are, especially if it's true.
30. Visiting Irish wizards are not after 'Me frosted lucky charms'. Now Flitwick, on the other hand, has a right to be worried.
31. Potions Class should not end in tragedy.
32. I may not produce or perform in “Hogwarts: The Full Monty”. Nor may I encourage any student or staff to do so.
33. Not even Madam Hooch.
34. May not use Harry Potter as a body shield if Voldemort invades the school.
35. May no longer decorate the Great Hall for any function.
36. May not give Professor Sprout any plant named “Audrey”.
37. May not feed Longbottom to “Audrey”.
38. May not bring Moaning Myrtle as my date to the Yule Ball.
39. May not put banned substances on the Gryffindor Quidditch brooms just before a match (see attached list).
40. May not encourage Fred or George Weasley to boobytrap the Sorting Hat.
41. May not bring Longbottom to any Death-Eater function in the hopes he will ‘fix’ Voldemort’s latest potion.
42. Even if the resulting explosion will leave a smoking crater a quarter-mile in diameter, thus resolving at least two of my major problems.
43. May not send a charmed rubber rat across the floor of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom in hopes that Lupin will chase it.
44. Or send Sirius Black a flea collar in Extra Large. Though he could use it. “Dances with wolves, sleeps with fleas”.
45. When asked to give a few words at a ceremony or staff meeting, ‘Romper Bomper Stomper Boo' is probably not appropriate. Besides, that’s Dumbledore’s job.
25 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
Did you know...
123 Ways to Annoy Lord Voldemort.
1. Ask him why he 'doesn't have such a cool scar?'
2. Laugh at him.
3. Wake him up by singing Beach Boys songs in his ear. 'Round, round, get around, I get around...'
4. Knit him things. Really hideous things.
5. Give him kangaroo-ears for a month.
6. Smile during Death Eater meetings and say you taught him everything he knows.
7. Chew bubblegum all the time. Should he address you, your only response will be a series of huge bubbles in quick succession, the last of which will burst everywhere and make a mess.
8. Dance the Funky Chicken.
9. Ask him when was the last time he took a bath.
10. Pat him on the head and give him flowers when his plans are foiled yet again.
11. If you ever need to say 'Like taking candy from a baby', be sure to add 'Of course, SOME of us might find that harder than others.' Stare pointedly at him.
12. Play 'knock-&-run' at his bedchamber door late at night.
13. Call him 'The-Man-Who-Let-the-Boy-Live.'
14. Ask why the Dark Mark couldn't look like something 'more socially acceptable?'
15. Insist that you have met chunks of cheese with more cunning plans than his.
16. Pinch him. Make sure he squeals.
17. Be cheerful.
18. When he tries to impress you with his powers, say 'Awwwww, lookit. Voldie's got a twiggle!'
19. Try to teach him to play a mouth organ.
20. Roll your eyes during plotting sessions and say things under your breath like 'You're the boss, boss' or 'It's your funeral.'
21. Greet him in the mornings with a sarcastic 'My sir, you look particularly menacing today.'
22. Taunt him about his middle name. 'Marvolo? What's that - a washing detergent?'
23. Keep a 'good-behaviour chart'. Award points and give out gold stars.
24. Magic-marker Potter-style glasses on him while he sleeps.
25. Apparate into and out of his room rapidly. Do this non-stop for an hour. *poof* there *poof* gone *poof* there...
26. Play cards with him. Tell him he has no poker-face and how does he expect to rule supreme without one?
27. Let off party-poppers in his face whenever the urge strikes you.
28. 'Did you even HAVE a girlfriend? Like, ever?'
29. Get a pair of finger puppets closely resembling himself and Harry Potter. Re-enact all of Harry's victories over him in a spectacularly childish way. Be sure to give them both squeaky voices.
30. Anytime he enters any room, insist on entering first and announcing him grandly.
31. In these announcements, fake a trumpet noise and give him an equally fake drumroll.
32. Exclaim sarcastically 'You're breakin' my little heart here, O Dark One' whenever he starts to talk of what caused him to become who he is.
33. Encourage him to 'think happy thoughts!'
34. Ask him to give you written summaries of his sinister plots for revenge and war. Correct his spelling.
35. Mock his choice of Quirrell as a 'host.'
36. Tell you think a yoga class could 'cure him of his wicked ways.'
37. Get the song 'Mr. Tambourine Man' stuck in his head.
38. If he's having evil-plotter's-block in one of his scheming sessions, 'Wingardium Leviosa' a light bulb to float above his head. Turn it on. Look offended when he gets angry and say you thought you were helping!
39. Tell him constantly to stop repressing his anger.
40. Buy him a stress ball.
41. Hint that he is only a character in a book and will never triumph.
42. Call him Tommy-boy.
43. If you're feeling gutsy, call him Voldie-poo.
44. Whack him in the arm and say 'mosquito' - every few minutes.
45. Say he 'looked better under the turban.'
46. Eat his pet snake. Offer him some.
47. Endeavour to teach him to steeple his fingers, lean back and say 'Eeeexcellent'.
48. Start drawing outlandish parallels between his life story and 'Star Wars'. Talk at great length.
49. Be generally in awe of him and never look away.
50. 'Imperio' his Death Eaters into a rousing chorus of 'All Things Bright And Beautiful.'
51. Shower him with confetti and rice, anytime you think he needs to make a 'grand entry.'
52. Paint all the Death Eater masks with bright colours and glitter.
53. Throw him a 'Carebears'-themed birthday party.
54. Tell him what Snape's really up to.
55. Politely exclaim now and again that you don't know how he can be so afraid of dear old Dumbles.
56. Sing 'California Dreamin' at the top of your lungs when he's trying to have an 'evil moment.'
57. Should you ever be eating with him - drum tunes with your cutlery, play with your food and blow bubbles in your chocolate milk.
58. Ask him to dance a polka with you.
59. Work cutesy phrases like 'pushing-up-daisies' and 'smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom' into conversation as much as possible.
60. Ask him if he's sure 'the whole evil-maniac-out-for-power-and-revenge thing isn't getting a bit old?'
61. Get him to play 'Twister' with you.
62. Tell him you know this great therapist in London...
63. Throw Tupperware parties. Insist he sit through them.
64. Tell him you've met plently of people more evil than he.
65. Hide his teddy bear. That ALWAYS makes him cry.
66. Get him a plant. Act mortally offended when he doesn't water it and it dies.
67. Steal, snap and bury his wand.
68. Tell him Lucius did it.
69. Give Rita Skeeter full knowledge of his whereabouts and contact details.
70. Remind him that he isn't even really alive.
71. Write him a theme song. Start singing it whenever he is about to do or say something particularly clever and nasty.
72. Offer to sacrifice Draco Malfoy 'to the cause.'
73. Insist on reading him bedtime stories. Include 'The Ugly Duckling.'
74. Make vague allusions to Harry Potter being his son.
75. When he's done something particularly nasty - cross your arms, waggle a finger and say 'Now now, do you really think Salazar would have approved of that?'
76. Ask him how he can possibly wish to harm a single hair on the head of 'that sweet, innocent, cute little boy.'
77. Tell him Wormtail has a crush on him.
78. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophecy."
79. Leave disgusting and rotting dead things near him. Insist that it is 'Aromatherapy.'
80. Begin any question you ask him with 'Riddle me this!' Emphasis on Riddle.
81. Do not EVER act in the slightest way intimidated by him. Treat him as you would an eccentric aquaintance.
82. Cuddle him at random moments.
83. Sign him up for Little-League.
84. Ask him why he's afraid of a frail old man with a beard the size of a beehive and can't fight babies.
85. Throw biscuits at him. Constantly.
86. Tell him you think evil master plans of world domination are 'kind of girlie.'
87. Quote Argus Filch. Insist HE will one day rule the wizarding world.
88. Wonder aloud whether the name Voldemort commands as much respect as, say, Potter or Dumbledore.
89. Mimic everything he says in a sing-song voice.
90. Mimic everything he does with exaggerated limb-movements.
91. Write sonnets for him.
92. Insist he help you with the newspaper crossword every morning.
93. Follow a few paces behind him, spraying everything he touches with a can of disinfectant.
94. Tell people he's 'really just a big softie.'
95. Psychoanalyze him. Conclude that he is 'mildy depressed' and 'a bit of a control-freak.'
96. Mock his baldness.
97. Smile and say loudly 'Who loves you, Volders?' at inopportune moments. (Ie: another of his attempted 'evil moments')
98. Get him drunk.
99. Drag out a banjo at Death Eater revels and start playing 'Kumbayah.'
100. Let him catch you trying on Death Eater robes.
101. Be Harry Potter. Be alive.
102. As he's plotting dark deeds, pretend to cough and mutter things like 'Not gonna work, or 'stupid.'
103. Call him 'Champ' or 'Tiger.' Refer to yourself as 'Coach.'
104. Three words: Potter Puppet Pals.
105. Ask him where he gets his garlic-scented soap.
106. Ask him to dye Easter eggs with you.
107. ..at Christmas.
108. Make him dance in the rain with you.
109. Insist that this is to cleanse his soul.
110. "Accidentally" schedule him a him a haircut.
111. ..even though he's bald.
112. Be offended by everything he says.
113. When he gives you an order, stare at him blankly and drool.
114. Invite him to go streaking.
115. Kill Harry.
116. On the next Valentine's Day, decorate his lair.
117. ..make sure the decorations are pink and frilly.
118. Tell him that getting the same plastic surgeon as Michael Jackson was definitely a bad idea.
119. Paint his fingernails hot pink while he's sleeping, then place a permanent sticking charm on them so he can't remove the color.
120. Whenever you look at him cover your eyes with your hands and scream "IT BURNS!!!"
121. Bake him scar shaped cookies, but insist it wasn't purposeful.
122. Trade his black robes in for pink pajamas.
123. Insist that it's opposite day and paint a lightning bolt on his forehead.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
Your chances of getting hit by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky and say “Storms suck!”
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
3) How many houses have you lived in
4) Favorite candy bar?
5) Favorite shoes?
Black pumps or boots.
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
7) Have you ever yelled at someone randomly?
8) Ever went ballistic on a person when they dissed your favorite band?
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
Don’t think so.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.
Songs or ideas for my stories.
12) Favorite genre of music?
R&B, trad, pop and rock.
13) What is your zodiac sign?
14) What time were you born?
15) Do you like beer?
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
We Started Nothing,
18) Are you sarcastic?
I don’t know…why don’t you find out?
19) What are your favorite colors?
Blue, black, silver, green and red.
20) How many watches do you own?
21) Summer or winter?
23) Favorite color to wear?
Blue or Black
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
25) What color is your cell phone?
26) Where is your second home?
My mam's house. (My parents are separated)
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
Not in the face.
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30) How many video games do you own?
31) What was your first pet?
A red boxer dog named Prince and a white boxer dog named Mandy.
32) Ever had braces?
33) Do looks matter?
34) Do you use chapstick?
35) Name 3 teachers from your middle school:
Miss Barr, Miss Shannon and Miss McNamara.
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie?
37) Are you too forgiving?
38) How many children do you want?
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
Eggs and toast or cereal and toast.
41) Do you own a gun?
No, but my dad used to own one.
42) Ever thought you were in love?
43) When was the last time you cried?
The other day when I came up with a new story idea...it's really sad. :'(
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Had a talent show with the other girls in my year and five of our teachers, before getting headache medicine from my PE teacher and dreading the 10k walk we were doing the next day. It probably wasn't as bad as the 16k we did the previous day, but the teachers sent two of us back because we were sick.
45) Olive Garden? Panera Bread?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
No, one of my friends did though. It didn't help that it was a male teacher...
47) Have you ever been in a castle?
A few ruined ones.
My classmates used to call my best friend and I "Silicone" as a mash-up of our two names.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
I have no idea what that is…
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
Not a real one, I don't think.
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
57) Do you dye your hair?
No. I'm going to donate it, and the Rapunzel Foundation won't accept dyed hair.
58) Does anyone like you? Like as a friend or more?
I have no idea.
59) What year were you born?
Sometime during the two hundred thousand years we lived on earth.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
I was drifting around the cosmos, strumming a mandolin.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62) McDonalds or Wendy’s?
I don't like fast food.
63) Do you like yourself?
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
I live with my dad, so...
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
Tall, dark hair, green eyes...
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
68) Do you own a webcam?
It’s on my computer.
69) Have you ever stripped?
Yeah, when I closed and locked the bathroom door and got ready to take a shower. Duh.
70) Ever broke a bone?
I came pretty close.
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
I don’t know what it is…
73) Pringles or Lays?
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I hope not.
75) Rugrats or Doug?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
77) Do you like your high school guidance counselor?
Yeah, we get along.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
Don’t think so…eh, who cares?
80) Do you own a car?
81) Can you cook?
82) 3 things that annoy you:
Bebo stunners, liars and bugs.
83) Do you text message often?
84) Money or love?
Well, if I say ‘love’ I’ll sound like a nice person so, MONEY!!
85) Do you have any scars?
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
A new phone, mine's falling apart.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
88) Relationships or one night stands?
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
No, it's so unhealthy.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
My mom…I think.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Myself, I’m a VERY funny person.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
100) Who was the last person that called you?
WEIRD QUIZ THING
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"Although he could not see the fingertips of the three clenched fingers, Langdon knew these fingertips would bear their own unique markings."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
House of Anubis. (House of Sabotage/House of Nine Lives)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My sister watching TV.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went out to lock the shed.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My dad putting our new breakfast nook together.
9. What are you wearing?
Black trousers, white long-sleeved t-shirt, grey tank top and flip-flops.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah, it gave me the idea for a very sad story.
11. When did you last laugh?
Like an hour ago at my own joke!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A shelf full of ornaments and awards, another shelf full of notebooks and computer disks, yet another shelf with DVDs, CDs and Wii games, a painting my aunt did, a calendar, a dartboard, the TV and my certificate from the Centre for Talented Youths.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new house.
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13.
People call another Guy fat, No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight .
People call an old man ugly, No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war.
Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping.
I believe we all talk to ourselves out of lonliness.
I believe we all find an obsessive character that our heart desires most.
I believe everyone is unique, some just try to hide it.
I believe that the whole world is brainwashed by Society.
I believe that I have no idea why everyone likes waffles so much.
I believe everyone has a soul mate; some people just have more than one: which makes everything a bit more complicated.
I believe the Internet is the most amazing thing ever created by the lovely thing called science.
I believe you have a secret.
I believe you just thought of that secret.
I believe girls are stronger than boys.
I also believe that having a kid is not the reason for my existence.
I believe that I HATE all sexist, and racist people, although everyone is, as they are brainwashed by Society.
I believe no one knows what happens after death, and the only reason old people are so invested into "religion" is because they are in fear of what happens after we die.
I believe that Nerds will one day rule the world, so we better be nicer to them.
I believe Stereotypes are for the hypocrites.
When Remus J. Lupin rules the world all problems will be solved with chocolate.
First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
Good friends keep your secrets. True friends help you crucio the witnesses.
Sirius Black. Escaped Azkaban. Evaded dementors. Killed by drapery.
(Fred and George) Chaos, mayhem, anarchy. Our work here is done.
I learned Parseltongue for my foreign language course.
A friend will cover for you. But a real friend will sit next to you in detention and say "That was totally worth it!"
I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
Slytherins: Don't hate us because we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
You can't tell, but I'm picturing you dying in horrible ways.
Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
I will not scream "Lumos!" at the light switch...again.
I will not under any circumstances ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
I will not bring a fortune cookie/magic 8 ball to Divination class (for extra credit)
If a man has two faces and one is Voldemort, it's best to run.
I will not write fanfiction instead of doing my homework. Again.
POSSIBLE USES FOR A PADDLING POOL.
From the inner depths of my class' minds.
Throwing annoying siblings into.
A water feature.
Sliding down stairs.
Pretending to paddle in winter.
Shelter in a war zone.
A bat's cave.
Making whipped cream.
Making grape juice.
Watching TV in.
If it's wooden, use it for firewood.
A wall decoration.
Turn it upside down and use it as a table.
A public swimming pool.
Providing jobs for lifeguards.
Reason for an ad on DoneDeal.
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge.
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt.
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off.
You like plane rides
You are hydrophobiac
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water.
Your favourite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today.
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim professionally.
You hate seafood.
You never get seasick.
You’d rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are acrophobiac
CHILD OF HADES
You’re not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music.
You spend most of your time alone.
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying.
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked (or you wish they could be)
You write in diary/journal/blog.
You feel most active at night.
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You’re an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You’re a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world.
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person.
You like watching wrestling.
You like reading about war.
You don’t take crap from anybody.
You have anger management.
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don’t always think before you do something.
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
You’re probably the only person who visit the library on a regular basis.
Half of your Christmas presents last year were books. (Not last year but very possibly this year)
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You’re the valedictorian in your class.
You’ve never gotten a grade below 80 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home.
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful
CHILD OF APOLLO
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like listening to all kinds of music in general.
You always feel sunny and optimistic.
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.
You have straight A's in Art on your report card.
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
A deer is one of your favorite animals
You can shoot targets
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun
Zoe Nightshade is awesome
You love wild animals
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place
Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools.
You build awesome things during your free time.
You’re the best at Woodshop in your class.(Never tried it)
Metalworking is your forte. (Never tried it.)
You have your own toolbox.
You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots.
You’re a techie.
You often have carpentry projects.
You dream of being a carpenter.
You aren’t afraid of fire.
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like putting on makeup.
You naturally smell good.
You never experience a bad hair day.
Your favorrite activity is clothes-shopping.
You’re always at the front of every trend.
You’re the popular girl/guy at your school.
You’re often invited to parties.
Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.”
You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re a prankster.
You’re a speed demon.
You consider yourself restless.
You’re the best speaker in the class.
You like thinking on your feet and using your wits
You’re inventive and resourceful.
You often start arguments.
You’ve never lost a debate.
You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You’re the life of the party.
You like wine.
You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there.
You can finish a martini in less than a minute..
You have a happy, cheerful disposition.
You're a foodie.
You like going to social events and mingling with people.
You like trying out new food.
You feel that you’re abundant in life.
You think that too much of anything is bad.
I am a daughter of either Hermes or Hades.
I'm the kind of girl who has to warn her friends if she has had any sugar within the last five years.
I'm the kind of girl who would rather love a guy from a book than in real life.
I'm the kind of girl who gets drunk off soda and loves every minute of it.
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
If you have a crush on 1 or more fictional characters, paste this on your profile.(you know who you are ;D)
Pick 5 TV shows you like without reading the questions.
1. The Big Bang Theory
3. House of Anubis
4. American Horror Story: Murder House
5. American Horror Story: Asylum
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
3. What is your favorite episode of 4?
Halloween Part 2
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
It's only one season.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Victera (Victor and Vera)
6. How long have you watched 1?
Since 3rd Year.
7. How did you become interested in 3?
My sister was watching it and I heard someone mention mythology.
8. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Evan Peters, Jessica Lange and Lily Rabe.
9. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
American Horror Story: Asylum.
10. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
House of Anubis.
11. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Nora Montgomery, even though her story is one of the saddest in the house.
12. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Sister Mary Eunice was killed off in "The Name Game." The Monsignor threw her from the third floor inner balcony.
13. Would a 3/4 Crossover work?
14. Give a random quote from 2.
“Give me the damn flower."
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Hmmm...Amy and Leonard.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Just for main characters...American Horror Story: Asylum
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
Oh my gosh, American Horror Story, most definitely!